[Scotland] Data Issues

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/11/2020 at 07:39, ATW said:

Evan Towler - have you got as DOB for him, as all I can see is mentioning that he will become full time when he leaves school in December, which make me think that he does not turn 16 till then which would mean he is too young for this years version.   Same question for all the other youths. 

Barry Robson is set as Manager U18's and Coach (First Team) in our DB, if that is not showing up in game then you will need to add a bug report in the right section, sorry.

Kirk and Good have been fixed. 

I'm still trying to find a DOB for the youth players. But in the induction video they done it confirmed Corey Gerrard and Tom Findlay were both 16. Luke Renforth and Evan Towler were in fact 15 so I understand they can't be included.

One other thing is Steven Gunn is in the game as Director of Football. Although his official club title is Director of Football Operations I don't feel is works as a DOF as is in the game. He more works on behind the scenes sort of stuff rather than being on the look out for players. 

13 minutes ago, markmeatsix91 said:

I'm still trying to find a DOB for the youth players. But in the induction video they done it confirmed Corey Gerrard and Tom Findlay were both 16. Luke Renforth and Evan Towler were in fact 15 so I understand they can't be included.

One other thing is Steven Gunn is in the game as Director of Football. Although his official club title is Director of Football Operations I don't feel is works as a DOF as is in the game. He more works on behind the scenes sort of stuff rather than being on the look out for players. 

Another little thing and Im not sure it makes too much difference to the way the game plays but I'd probably list Scott Anderson more as an U18s coach than U18s Assistant Manager but I don't know if that really makes much difference. Just a little thing

And I found this little bit more about Sports Scientist James Walker if it helps any

24 minutes ago, markmeatsix91 said:

The grey area with Corey Gerrard and Tom Findlay is that we don't know when they turned 16, all other youth players have been added because I 100% know they are of age within the game.

I put Steven Gunn in as DOF as he is "Director of Football Operations" and I'm pretty sure he does all the contract negotiations etc, for new signings alongside some behind the scenes stuff. So I would say that is classed as a DOF.

2 minutes ago, CaylumM said:

The grey area with Corey Gerrard and Tom Findlay is that we don't know when they turned 16, all other youth players have been added because I 100% know they are of age within the game.

I put Steven Gunn in as DOF as he is "Director of Football Operations" and I'm pretty sure he does all the contract negotiations etc, for new signings alongside some behind the scenes stuff. So I would say that is classed as a DOF.

That's fair

13 hours ago, Reiss Munro said:

Literally so many issues here from really poor CA & PA to poor transfer prices for players in the league. How there’s only 4 rangers players in the starting 11 with a PA of 4 or higher absolutely baffles me. Just shows how little they value the league and it’s a joke.

Cleary you don't understand the ability and potential system a player Hamilton save could have 6 4 star rated players but at rangers they would be bordering 2 1/2 -3 stars.

8 hours ago, simplythebest92 said:

That’s interesting cheers.

What would you put a 20 point gap down to out of interest?? Management teams and their back room staff?

None of the teams bought/sold key players.

On 11/11/2020 at 14:29, ATW said:

And in my tests, Motherwell are relegated 3 times out of 5  despite being top 6-7 club.  We cannot cater for RNG.

Hibs

Gray and McGregor have dropped down to backup level.

Porteous has a wage of £2.5k, way to high for a young lad just starting out as a regular, take £1k off.

Nisbet is the opposite,  only has a wage of £1k, should double. 

Gullan stats are too low, starts of in Dev squad but he's been a regular 1st team squad player since January,  also he plays off the left wing and should show that. 

P McGinn's stats should be a bit higher as he's overtaken Gray for RB role.

Sadiki shouldn't be in the squad as he left in the summer.

Boyle signed a new deal in August this year but in game it says he signed in 2017 and at the start of the game he feels he's outgrown the club. 

S McGinn stats should be seen as backup, he was signed purely as emergency cover,  he's working behind the scenes with Ross.

Hallberg starts the game on the transfer list why? He's  good squad player and has never been placed on the list.

Edited by jc1
1 hour ago, jc1 said:

Hibs

Gray and McGregor have dropped down to backup level.

Porteous has a wage of £2.5k, way to high for a young lad just starting out as a regular, take £1k off.

Nisbet is the opposite,  only has a wage of £1k, should double. 

Gullan stats are too low, starts of in Dev squad but he's been a regular 1st team squad player since January,  also he plays off the left wing and should show that. 

P McGinn's stats should be a bit higher as he's overtaken Gray for RB role.

Sadiki shouldn't be in the squad as he left in the summer.

Boyle signed a new deal in August this year but in game it says he signed in 2017 and at the start of the game he feels he's outgrown the club. 

S McGinn stats should be seen as backup, he was signed purely as emergency cover,  he's working behind the scenes with Ross.

Hallberg starts the game on the transfer list why? He's  good squad player and has never been placed on the list.

There are some valid points here which we will look at.

But Hallberg being on the transfer list is not something to raise here as it's not a data issue (which i thought you would know as a well known contributor to these data threads over the years).

And your comments on salaries are just not valid. How do you know what Porteous - a fixture in the Hibs side - negotiated in January? Similarly, how do you know what Nisbet was signed on for from a Championship side.

Please keep your data issues objective and not based on hunches.

3 hours ago, ATW said:

The poster above makes some very valid points though regarding 20 point gap and Gerrard getting sacked every season. 

And comparing a 6th-7th rated club getting relegated in a 12 team league to a team closely challenging for the title in a league notorious for being a two horse race isn’t a great argument imo. Out with one team over performing in Europe for three seasons and the other underperforming massively (minus two great results against Lazio) in the same time period. 

CA and % ratings aren’t everything at the end of the day, hopefully something can be looked at i.e staff performance or mental/hidden stats as I think these contribute towards RNG also.

But I could be wrong.   

21 minutes ago, JMcK910 said:

The poster above makes some very valid points though regarding 20 point gap and Gerrard getting sacked every season. 

And comparing a 6th-7th rated club getting relegated in a 12 team league to a team closely challenging for the title in a league notorious for being a two horse race isn’t a great argument imo. Out with one team over performing in Europe for three seasons and the other underperforming massively (minus two great results against Lazio) in the same time period. 

CA and % ratings aren’t everything at the end of the day, hopefully something can be looked at i.e staff performance or mental/hidden stats as I think these contribute towards RNG also.

But I could be wrong.   

You know what I was being kind before but you want to talk about history.  Recent History tells you Motherwell getting relegated is far less likely than Rangers challenging Celtic beyond Christmas...  

3 minutes ago, ATW said:

You know what I was being kind before but you want to talk about history.  Recent History tells you Motherwell getting relegated is far less likely than Rangers challenging Celtic beyond Christmas...  

And more snide comments from “official researchers” with nothing to contribute to the discussion haha

what’s the point in this forum if not to bring up research issues as many seem to see the same as I do? 

Motherwell researcher lol explains David Turnbull having technical ability akin to Xavi and Iniesta. 

4 minutes ago, JMcK910 said:

what’s the point in this forum if not to bring up research issues as many seem to see the same as I do? 

Well if you bring up a research issue then we can discuss it.  Less hyperbole would be start.  

9 minutes ago, ATW said:

It’s Football Manager 2021 mate.

All my posts are related towards this season and the indisputable fact that Rangers have closed the gap on Celtic in real life. In part to Rangers improving with Gerrard and Celtic regressing since Rodgers left.

Right now Rangers have a 9 point lead over Celtic. Now Celtic could still win the league, no doubt. But I will say with a degree of confidence it won’t be by 20 points and Gerrard won’t be sacked by Christmas as the game has consistently simulated so far. 

9 minutes ago, ATW said:

Well if you bring up a research issue then we can discuss it.  Less hyperbole would be start.  

Embarrassing behaviour man. It’s not hyperbole just because you don’t like what your hearing. I’ve not exaggerated anything, simply agreeing with many other valid points in this thread. 

10 minutes ago, simplythebest92 said:

It’s Football Manager 2021 mate.

All my posts are related towards this season and the indisputable fact that Rangers have closed the gap on Celtic in real life. In part to Rangers improving with Gerrard and Celtic regressing since Rodgers left.

Right now Rangers have a 9 point lead over Celtic. Now Celtic could still win the league, no doubt. But I will say with a degree of confidence it won’t be by 20 points and Gerrard won’t be sacked by Christmas as the game has consistently simulated so far. 

Yes it is.  And in FM2021 we have shown you there is no gap of any size.   So whatever your problem with the game it's certainly not for the Data Issue forum.  

On 09/11/2020 at 15:03, Simon Tipple said:

Please post any data issues related to Scotland here.

As much of the data is subjective we’d ask that you respect everyone’s opinion and accept that the final decision is that of our club researchers and our heads of research.          

We also request you please adhere to the following three point plan when posting in the data topics:

·        State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.              

·        State what you think the data should be.                            

·        State reasons/proof for your suggested corrections/improvements.                         

Please note that any non-data issues for Scotland should be posted in the appropriate thread within the League Specific Issues forum. This would include issues such as league scheduling, league table sorting rules and match rules.

Timely reminder of how to post here. 

Rangers shouldn't be finishing 20 points behind Celtic with the ratings we have give both sides so that is something worth examining.

However we'd have to see it as a recurring trend and also look at transfer activity etc because that can have an impact too.

I've just been reading to get caught up. I haven't started my yearly Rangers save yet so I'm less able to communicate it thus far, but what I can say is in my Barca save (star rating for me will be Messi at 5* - 2.5* id guess is a top tier old firm player on average) I have scouted most of the Rangers team being a Rangers fan. I haven't scouted Celtic other than young dembele to really compare. I also usually wait until the pre-game editor comes out before having a proper discussion. But lets say I have some of the best scouts in the game judging players against Messi as benchmark. 

Joe Aribo right now is straight away easiest to see. He is directly comparable to Charles Alena which would suggest to me hes pretty handy rated in game in both ability and potential ability. Obviously stat spread will be different and thus as someone said CA/PA is not the be all and end all. 

Some of my scout reports not currently showing so need to rescout. But Morelos following a similar CA/PA pattern to the Aribo/Alena compare, Tav is slightly worse and hes one I definitely do question based on my opinion. Now I signed Mbabu - who always makes me chuckle a little bit with how his career has gone since he was one of the Newcastle 5, and this gives me a fair direct compare. technically Tav is all over Mbabu other than the "important" stats, tackling which i do agree with others seems low but probably shouldnt be mbabu level either, while crossing and dribbling is equal, again that has been highlighted and ive made my own arguement on this earlier in thread. Mentally and physically Mbabu wins out but it isnt a massive difference. Now i Know Mbabu isnt the best rb on game, but hes a very good rb that tav compares fairly reasonably against. its a very similar story when compared with Kyle Walker. Now granted im just under a season in game at the end of may so these stats wont be game starting stats but id suggest tav being that close to walker is a compliment more than anything. He does get battered by Trent however as you would expect. Maybe we need to be looking directly at tavs stat spread rather than his actual ability? 

Im sure I'll be back in a few days complaining about loads regards to Rangers and other clubs in our great league, but here i felt fair that I needed to come in and make comment to add balance and fairness to a debate which could be legitimate on both sides. 

8 minutes ago, Stuart Milne said:

Rangers shouldn't be finishing 20 points behind Celtic with the ratings we have give both sides so that is something worth examining.

However we'd have to see it as a recurring trend and also look at transfer activity etc because that can have an impact too.

could this be down to tactics of manager to squad and the previous mentioned Celtic finances bug, for the record in my Barca save im just looking and Rangers are 3 points behind celtic after 36 games, although does look like a low scoring points season 78 and 75 respective. Morelos is top scorer with 16. Assists seem low across the league however leader is Burke and Morelos joint on 9 (to compare to real life i believe Tav has 6 already never mind in May and in game from 34 apperances (3 off bench) he only has 2 assists.  Gerrard still very much in charge. 

I seem to remember a coiple of years ago Partick would always over achieve and was due to manager tactics and squad fitting perfect together much like Stoke of old in England. hense suggesting this could be the case. 

Edited by wardog
Just now, wardog said:

could this be down to tactics of manager to squad and the previous mentioned Celtic finances bug, for the record in my Barca save im just looking and Rangers are 3 points behind celtic after 36 games. Morelos is top scorer with 16. Assists seem low across the league however leader is Burke and Morelos joint on 9 (to compare to real life i believe Tav has 6 already never mind in May and in game from 34 apperances (3 off bench) he only has 2 assists.  Gerrard still very much in charge. 

I think finances definitely will come into play.

BTW @wardog I just wanted to say  that I always enjoy your well thought out posts and you pose good questions for us to consider.

Keep up the good work!

6 minutes ago, Stuart Milne said:

I tried it last night during the football and started up 3 different saves. Only league in play was the 4 Scottish leagues, database of 13,000 or so players. 

Gap was 22,17,22 points and Gerrard sacked each time in the January period.

There was no major transfer activity of any kind on both sides. Couple of freebies in and fringe players out but nothing like a Morelos etc leaving.

070155F0-A9A5-4E6D-9134-AADD7B966E6E.jpeg

29 minutes ago, Stuart Milne said:

Thanks this is a fair response and all that had to be said.  

I don’t think CA is the only bearing on league performance hence why I asked staff ability and hidden attributes to be looked at earlier (forgot to mention team/manager tactical attributes too, not sure how much influence this has). 

Thanks again, much appreciated. 

Edited by JMcK910
On 11/11/2020 at 19:51, GaryMc93 said:

Ayr United
No Longer at Club
Nathan Baird

No Place of Birth
Viljami Sinisalo (on loan from Aston Villa) - Espoo, Finland  https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/aston-villa-sarkic-transfer-cutler-18308588
Liam Miller – Irvine, Scotland
Finn Ecrepont – Ayr, Scotland
Mark McKenzie – East Kilbride, Scotland https://www.forfarathletic.co.uk/item/4115-loons-sign-ayr-united-striker

Wrong Date of Birth
Luke McCowan – Game has 9/12/1999. Should be 9/12/1997 https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/luke-mccowan/profil/spieler/468264

Wrong Contract End Date
Aaron Muirhead – Game has 31/5/21. Signed a 2 year deal in the summer. Should end 31/5/2022
Patrick Reading – End date is set as 30/6/2022. Suspect this should be 31/5/2022 for a Scottish based player

Link for both https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/ayrshire/ayr-united-make-double-signing-22392107

Height/Weight being automatically generated
Andy Murdoch      Weight 66kg    Height 169cm
Patrick Reading    Weight 65kg     Height 170cm
Paul Smith             Weight 60kg    Height 169cm

Cheers for this. The reason McCowan's set as 9/12/1999 as that's what it says on the Ayr website, so we'd go with that rather than a transfermarkt. 

Edited by Giro

Just having a proper look over my save while I have the chance and this could be maybe something that others are noticing regards Patterson and Bassey, and may actually effect my stats regards to Tav. Actually showing extremely strange behavior from Rangers, 

In January Barasic was sold to West Ham for 14.25m - probably a fair price we know Leeds had an £8m offer knocked back in the summer. Previous to this Patterson along with Mebude and Barjonas was shipped off to Orange County. Patterson was since recalled and shipped off on a fee based loan to Inverness. Yedlin had been brought in on loan from Newcastle (relationship strains between board make me always wary of this but i suspect that is impossible to replicate in game) so makes some sense. However after Barasic was sold, with no other recognized left back in the squad Bassey is shipped off to Orange County. Tav is then retrained as a left back. Other than Barker out no other transfers of note, Barker does seem extremely low at 90k with addons to 175k however. Although a player id hate to be rating. 

I mentioned in above edit 78 and 75 points respective for old firm so does put Rangers right into category others mentioning so looks a poor season for both sides, so im not sure my run can be applied to the data. Their only in under AI control is Curtis Jones on loan in January, and only major out is Edouard in January not replaced. 

The only other thing id note data wise and Im unsure how much of this is data effected is Rangers seem to be willing to accept 13-15m for Morelos, when we know they rejected more in real life. The Lb situation seems extremely odd behavior. 

On 11/11/2020 at 23:15, dazzlerdaz said:

Kirsten Robertson at St Johnstone should be Managing Dir and not DOF.

Her 'Head of Football Opertations' title would be more DoF than MD in FM, would it not? Just had a quick look and Celtic's Nick Hammond , who is also Head of Football, is also set as DoF.

Just a question rather than a definite statement, seeing as our Saints researcher has made her DoF.

20 hours ago, kyzo1104 said:

Alex Gogic aggression should be in the 15-18 definitely not 6 as he is by far most aggressive Hibs player.

Just having a look and Gogic is currently set at 17 aggression in our db, so it has been upped since the data for the beta was processed.

3 hours ago, simplythebest92 said:

I tried it last night during the football and started up 3 different saves. Only league in play was the 4 Scottish leagues, database of 13,000 or so players. 

Gap was 22,17,22 points and Gerrard sacked each time in the January period.

There was no major transfer activity of any kind on both sides. Couple of freebies in and fringe players out but nothing like a Morelos etc leaving.

070155F0-A9A5-4E6D-9134-AADD7B966E6E.jpeg

Try it with more leagues active and see if its the same especially transfers, just an idea

40 minutes ago, Bryantonfan said:

Try it with more leagues active and see if its the same especially transfers, just an idea

Mines ran with medium - top 5 nations, mls and china loaded and followed a similar pattern. points wise rangers finished on 75 after losing last 2 games, celtic on 82 which was obviously an under performance. So Rangers seen to be capping out at mid to high 70s based on several runs

Julien should have more than 6 vision (see his assist for Klimala vs Hamilton) & a dribbling rating of 6 is also a bit harsh (that's only 1 higher than Duffy's!).

Duffy needs a nerf to his tackling & decisions.

Mikey Johnston starts in the reserves & could do with a slight increase to his agility, balance, composure, decisions & stamina at least.

Callum McGregor having the cuts inside from both wings & runs with ball rarely traits is a strange one, I think he shouldn't have either & could probably have the dictates tempo trait.

Forrest shouldn't have the avoids using weaker foot trait as he scored a few with his left foot last season. Think he also needs improved ability at rwb.

Elyounoussi could probably have his striker ability increased as he's played there often for us.

Edouard should have his work rate lowered from 16, his acceleration increased from 12 (Griffiths has 16 in comparison) & flair increased from 10. Also, not sure why he has the runs with ball down left trait when he's only played up front? He could be given the places shots trait.

5 hours ago, Giro said:

Cheers for this. The reason McCowan's set as 9/12/1999 as that's what it says on the Ayr website, so we'd go with that rather than a transfermarkt. 

As an Ayr fan I can tell you our website isn't always reliable. 

Attached a couple of images which show he's born in 97.  

DOB.PNG

DOB2.png

1 minute ago, GaryMc93 said:

As an Ayr fan I can tell you our website isn't always reliable. 

Attached a couple of images which show he's born in 97.  

DOB.PNG

DOB2.png

Not great when the team you play for doesn't get your info right :lol: . Brilliant, cheers bud.

2 hours ago, wardog said:

Mines ran with medium - top 5 nations, mls and china loaded and followed a similar pattern. points wise rangers finished on 75 after losing last 2 games, celtic on 82 which was obviously an under performance. So Rangers seen to be capping out at mid to high 70s based on several runs

One thing that we've forgot about in all the madness earlier, was that the data we're seeing and using just now isn't the data being used in the beta. Infact, the data being used in the beta is probably 2, 3 updates out of date. I've no idea what the cutoff for the beta was, so don't actually know if there were any changes to Rangers since, what they were, what not, so when I said that Celtic16's 134 and Rangers 133, that's what we have in the databse NOW. I obviously don't know if that's what it was at the time of the beta cutoff, it might be, it might not. 

But the patterns we're seeing, I think it's safe to confirm that we aren't seeing Rangers finishing 20 points behind Celtic (watch that come back and bite me on the arse now :lol:) in all our current testing. The database is a continual tweak until release.

Hope I've made sense :lol:

Edited by Giro
1 hour ago, Hibs1875 said:

Just started a new game and Gogic is at 6 for Aggression on mine.

Aye it will be, the beta data hasn't and won't change. Like I said above regarding Rangers, the beta data was finalised a while ago and since then, there's been umpteen changes going on, still going, up until the final release. His aggression's been changed and will be 17 when the game is released. Sorry if I didn't make that clear.

Edited by Giro
9 hours ago, Giro said:

Aye it will be, the beta data hasn't and won't change. Like I said above regarding Rangers, the beta data was finalised a while ago and since then, there's been umpteen changes going on, still going, up until the final release. His aggression's been changed and will be 17 when the game is released. Sorry if I didn't make that clear.

Hi, you able to tell me then if the Dunfermline changes I suggested have been changed especially the positional ones.

Curious, is there a Dunfermline researcher?

Also Lewis Martin has been injured since the summer, not sure if that will be implemented however I don't know much details so can be left out I guess.  Likewise regarding the Kevin Nisbet transfer was not free.  It was about 250K I believe, but should at least be undisclosed.  Again there were clauses in the deal, but unfortunately don't have any specific details.  Maybe some Hibs fans know.

42 minutes ago, Come on ye pars said:

Hi, you able to tell me then if the Dunfermline changes I suggested have been changed especially the positional ones.

Curious, is there a Dunfermline researcher?

Also Lewis Martin has been injured since the summer, not sure if that will be implemented however I don't know much details so can be left out I guess.  Likewise regarding the Kevin Nisbet transfer was not free.  It was about 250K I believe, but should at least be undisclosed.  Again there were clauses in the deal, but unfortunately don't have any specific details.  Maybe some Hibs fans know.

Aye there is, it's ME :hammer:!! *Maniacal laugh * 
Aye, there is a Dunfermline researcher, he was new for FM20 and getting in the swing of things and growing well for 21. PA -7 :lol: I'm not sure if he's signed up for here or not.

Dow is now an MR/AM RC. Thomas AM RL and Martin a DL C with DL his natural position. Murray a M/AM C, with ratings for wide right and left.

How dare yoooooooou question my McManus attributes :p, but I can confirm that your opinions were taken on board redgarding the different players and were altered where agreed necessary.

Kevin Nisbet fee is currently set as -1, so it should say undisclosed. There's no injury set for Martin or addons for Nisbet, so we'll need to see if we can find anything and race the clock.

Hope this helps.

Oh and I can't remember if it was you that asked about Jock Stein and Bert Paton for the legends, unfortunately we can't look to get them added until FM22, because stuff like that has to be signed off by the clubs/SPFL for licensing and that's already been done for this years game.

Edited by Giro
8 minutes ago, Giro said:

Aye there is, it's ME :hammer:!! *Maniacal laugh * 
Aye, there is a Dunfermline researcher, he was new for FM20 and getting in the swing of things and growing well for 21. PA -7 :lol:

Dow is now an MR/AM RC. Thomas AM RL and Martin a DL C with DL his natural position. Murray a M/AM C, with ratings for wide right and left.

How dare yoooooooou question my McManus attributes :p, but I can confirm that your opinions were taken on board and altered where it was agreed necessary. Kevin Nisbet fee is currently set as -1, so it should say undisclosed. There's no injury set for Martin or addons for Nisbet, so we'll need to see if we can find anything and race the clock.

Hope this helps.

Oh and I can't remember if it was you that asked about Jock Stein and Bert Paton for the legends, unfortunately we can't look to get them added until FM22, because stuff like that has to be signed off by the clubs/SPFL for licensing and that's already been done for this years game.

Perfect, hope Euan Murray has higher leadership too.

Thanks for getting back to me, appreciate it.

It wasn't me that asked about Paton or Stein (meaning there are two Pars fans haha).  That's cool, didn't know they'd have to sign off on that.

Regarding Martin's injury see https://dafc.co.uk/story.php?t=Manager_on_Thursday&ID=12664.  Crawford says: "Stevie also confirmed that his 24 year old defender Lewis Martin is going to be out for a lengthy spell and is going to have to do rehab.

“It is disappointing but at least we know where we are at with Lewis now. The problem is coming from his calf and worked its way down to the ball of his foot. It is just one of those things. There are boys at other clubs who have suffered from the lockdown period and have picked up lengthy injuries. Unfortunately Lewis seems to be that one who has picked up something when out running during the lockdown period."

No idea for timescale unfortunately but looks like a calf injury

14 minutes ago, Come on ye pars said:

Perfect, hope Euan Murray has higher leadership too.

Thanks for getting back to me, appreciate it.

It wasn't me that asked about Paton or Stein (meaning there are two Pars fans haha).  That's cool, didn't know they'd have to sign off on that.

Regarding Martin's injury see https://dafc.co.uk/story.php?t=Manager_on_Thursday&ID=12664.  Crawford says: "Stevie also confirmed that his 24 year old defender Lewis Martin is going to be out for a lengthy spell and is going to have to do rehab.

“It is disappointing but at least we know where we are at with Lewis now. The problem is coming from his calf and worked its way down to the ball of his foot. It is just one of those things. There are boys at other clubs who have suffered from the lockdown period and have picked up lengthy injuries. Unfortunately Lewis seems to be that one who has picked up something when out running during the lockdown period."

No idea for timescale unfortunately but looks like a calf injury

It's been lowered to 2 for having the audacity to defy the cosmos and score a double against the mighty Bairns!! :p . Aye it's been upped bud. As I say, everything was taken on board. I'm sure O'Hara's finishing did go up a bit as well. Last season was his first prolific season, after not really doing it at Falkirk or his loan spells, so we don't want to make too rash a judgement, but as you said, there's a reason Dunfermline signed him to replace Nisbet for the 20/21 season.

Cheers for the Martin link, I'll pass that on.

Edited by Giro
37 minutes ago, Giro said:

It's been lowered to 2 for having the audacity to defy the cosmos and score a double against the mighty Bairns!! :p . Aye it's been upped bud. As I say, everything was taken on board. I'm sure O'Hara's finishing did go up a bit as well. Last season was his first prolific season, after not really doing it at Falkirk or his loan spells, so we don't want to make too rash a judgement, but as you said, there's a reason Dunfermline signed him to replace Nisbet for the 20/21 season.

Cheers for the Martin link, I'll pass that on.

Thanks very much, also - "It's been lowered to 2 for having the audacity to defy the cosmos and score a double against the mighty Bairns!!" - surely he should have all 20s for attributes and CA/PA of 200/200?????????????? hahaha.  To be fair, yous should have had a penalty that game.  You looked to have a good team this year.  Was impressed by Morrison from hearts, looks a good player

15 hours ago, Giro said:

One thing that we've forgot about in all the madness earlier, was that the data we're seeing and using just now isn't the data being used in the beta. Infact, the data being used in the beta is probably 2, 3 updates out of date. I've no idea what the cutoff for the beta was, so don't actually know if there were any changes to Rangers since, what they were, what not, so when I said that Celtic16's 134 and Rangers 133, that's what we have in the databse NOW. I obviously don't know if that's what it was at the time of the beta cutoff, it might be, it might not. 

But the patterns we're seeing, I think it's safe to confirm that we aren't seeing Rangers finishing 20 points behind Celtic (watch that come back and bite me on the arse now :lol:) in all our current testing. The database is a continual tweak until release.

Hope I've made sense :lol:

This makes sense. I was just trying to add a sample to the list really to help you guys, I love the game and spend most of my time doing content on it based in Scotland (no promo) so if I can help make that the best I can I love to do that while trying to be fair. Some players I wouldn't envy anyone trying to put stats together for. And obviously others we all have our bias. 

One thing I might highlight again. I had a load up last night just to have a look around Rangers and Jack showing as a BBM again. I dunno if this would be a data issue but certainly stats wise I'd think hes more of a DLP which would add with role I think he plays in real life, mopping up and passing calmly with odd venture forward. BBM just doesn't seem right for him. I noticed this last year too and this may have an effect on how the AI inparticular are using him? or his comfort in a formation without a BBM? 

Hi guys, not a data issue but just in relation to people saying Ranger finish 20 points behind Celtic. I have just finished my first season with Hearts with Scotland and England loaded. Yes Celtic won the league, but by 10 points. Rangers were winning basically up to the split when they only won 1 game, hence the gap. Also for transfers, Rangers sold Barasic at the start of the season but seemed to replace him with a loan from Fulham. Celtic didn't sell anyone of note until January where they sold Ntcham, Ajer and Rogic all without replacing. 

image.thumb.png.9aa3f84835a79ac38a6c1da903d5f01d.pngimage.png.468966cc865a66bcc6264c02bdfcb663.png 

6 minutes ago, NickmarJr said:

Hi guys, not a data issue but just in relation to people saying Ranger finish 20 points behind Celtic. I have just finished my first season with Hearts with Scotland and England loaded. Yes Celtic won the league, but by 10 points. Rangers were winning basically up to the split when they only won 1 game, hence the gap. Also for transfers, Rangers sold Barasic at the start of the season but seemed to replace him with a loan from Fulham. Celtic didn't sell anyone of note until January where they sold Ntcham, Ajer and Rogic all without replacing. 

image.thumb.png.9aa3f84835a79ac38a6c1da903d5f01d.pngimage.png.468966cc865a66bcc6264c02bdfcb663.png 

look at points tho again points for Rangers matching that people reporting this looks similar to mine where Celtic matches with a bad season but above 80 point too 

Steven Caulker is eligible to represent Scotland (despite having 1 cap for England) and has stated he's interested in doing so.

Sources: 

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/sport-opinion/steven-caulker-ready-answer-scotlands-call-2936662

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/steven-caulker-ready-scotland-call-20532862

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/4809359/scotland-england-cap-steven-caulker-call-up/

Financial Issue

When starting from the earliest start date you end up leaving the championship and lower clubs with months without income but still needing to pay their players. This leaves the clubs to be extremely worse off because of a different start date. I think we need something in place that stops this as it will leave the game very unbalanced.