[Uruguay] Data Issues

Please post any data issues related to Uruguay here.

As much of the data is subjective we’d ask that you respect everyone’s opinion and accept that the final decision is that of our club researchers and our heads of research.          

We also request you please adhere to the following three point plan when posting in the data topics:

·        State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.              

·        State what you think the data should be.                            

·        State reasons/proof for your suggested corrections/improvements.                         

Please note that any non-data issues for Uruguay should be posted in the appropriate thread within the League Specific Issues forum. This would include issues such as league scheduling, league table sorting rules and match rules.

- In the game, every Nacional players end contract on 31/12/2021, some of them have more years of contract. 

- Leandro Barcia is playing in Sport Club do Recife.

- Hugo Magallanes and Guillermo May are on loan in Cerro Largo

- Rodrigo Pastorini is playing in Wanderers

- Felipe Carballo, Ayrton Cougo and Mathías Suárez are playing in Nacional

Edited by martin-steglich
More data issues added
22 hours ago, martin-steglich said:

- In the game, every Nacional players end contract on 31/12/2021, some of them have more years of contract. 

- Leandro Barcia is playing in Sport Club do Recife.

- Hugo Magallanes and Guillermo May are on loan in Cerro Largo

- Rodrigo Pastorini is playing in Wanderers

- Felipe Carballo, Ayrton Cougo and Mathías Suárez are playing in Nacional

All is set accordingly in the db.

This is probably a consequence of savegames start date only in 2021.

21 minutes ago, CosoColor said:

hi!
a lot of players appear without contract on their teams.

some players on peñarol there are not playing there, like Gaston Guruceaga, Gonzalo Fleitas

David Terans dont appear on the roster, its in Mineiro.

i will keep watching some things

It's because the savegame starts on 2021, when contracts and loan deals ending on 31/12/2020 already ran out.

17 minutes ago, mbebeacua said:

The date that the league is starting is wrong, i suppose that will change with the game, and also there are lots of players wrong in every team

Savegames start dates are set to 01/01/2021.
It affects the squads compositions, as lots of contracts ending dates are on 31/12/2020, as well as most loan deals.

Sorry, no chance to fix that.

Elections for Peñarol are a year off. I suppose this is a workaround given Jorge Barrera is still technically the president? Problem is the elections will take place days after the game is released.

And Denis Olivera, for Peñarol, seems to be named Dennis Olivera, which is supposedly incorrect.

Edited by Desox
11 hours ago, Desox said:

Elections for Peñarol are a year off. I suppose this is a workaround given Jorge Barrera is still technically the president? Problem is the elections will take place days after the game is released.

The dates are set correctly in the db.
This issue is because Uruguay start date is set to 2021.

11 hours ago, Desox said:

And Denis Olivera, for Peñarol, seems to be named Dennis Olivera, which is supposedly incorrect.

According to his social media, his name is Dennis.

9 hours ago, Kaniko Ramone said:

According to his social media, his name is Dennis.

So Peñarol has the wrong name for its own player on its own documents. Hm, I'd feign surprise if I still had some left. Thanks, anyways.

On 20/11/2020 at 00:22, Desox said:

So Peñarol has the wrong name for its own player on its own documents. Hm, I'd feign surprise if I still had some left. Thanks, anyways.

Unless there's a confirmation from the player himself, there's always a chance of being wrong with the names.
Sometimes it's hard for clubs to get it right too, as even official sources has errors in the spelling sometimes.

19 hours ago, DavidFMV said:

Montevideo City Torque are in the midst of building a new state of the art training complex, no sign of it in the game.

https://montevideocitytorque.com/2020/05/montevideo-city-torque-presenta-el-proyecto-de-su-academia/

Currently, as far as I can tell, we can't set training ground improvements progression on the db (unlike stadiums, which, as a matter of fact, we do can set them improvements over time), so, when Torque finish their training ground, we will rate it accordingly in the db.

13 hours ago, Kaniko Ramone said:

Currently, as far as I can tell, we can't set training ground improvements progression on the db (unlike stadiums, which, as a matter of fact, we do can set them improvements over time), so, when Torque finish their training ground, we will rate it accordingly in the db.

Ha! Funnily enough, like the friend here, I was coming to tell that it seems that Montevideo City Torque has changed its main stadium to the Estadio Charrúa. Can't really find an article, but I know for sure they did, and as "evidence", I can muster this clear picture of the Charrúa with MCT corner flags, indicating they now play their Home games there. In-game, they still play those at the Estadio Centenario.

ezgif.com-gif-maker.jpg

EDIT: Also, a fanpage indicates so too: 

Edited by Desox
47 minutes ago, Desox said:

Ha! Funnily enough, like the friend here, I was coming to tell that it seems that Montevideo City Torque has changed its main stadium to the Estadio Charrúa. Can't really find an article, but I know for sure they did, and as "evidence", I can muster this clear picture of the Charrúa with MCT corner flags, indicating they now play their Home games there. In-game, they still play those at the Estadio Centenario.

ezgif.com-gif-maker.jpg

EDIT: Also, a fanpage indicates so too: 

Thanks.
It's fixed now.

hace 16 horas, Kaniko Ramone dijo:

Unless there's a confirmation from the player himself, there's always a chance of being wrong with the names.
Sometimes it's hard for clubs to get it right too, as even official sources has errors in the spelling sometimes.

Si te sirve de algo

NRP9AWr.png

1 minute ago, makul said:

Si te sirve de algo

NRP9AWr.png

16 hours ago, Kaniko Ramone said:

Ésto es exactamente a lo que me refería,

I'm not 100% sure about this or if it even warrants a fix, but... when Peñarol plays "away" games at the Centenario stadium, the attendance number is super inflated. Even if they play a tiny team, they bring 40000 fans for that away (or neutral, if you like...) game. I couldn't find any official numbers but based on videos I've seen, there shouldn't be even close to half of that many tickets sold. Not a huge issue, but I'm afraid it could make the revenue from ticket sales super unrealistic. Is there any way to fix this?

3 hours ago, m.braathen said:

I'm not 100% sure about this or if it even warrants a fix, but... when Peñarol plays "away" games at the Centenario stadium, the attendance number is super inflated. Even if they play a tiny team, they bring 40000 fans for that away (or neutral, if you like...) game. I couldn't find any official numbers but based on videos I've seen, there shouldn't be even close to half of that many tickets sold. Not a huge issue, but I'm afraid it could make the revenue from ticket sales super unrealistic. Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks.
This is something that was introduced by me in the past years, but doesn't seem to apply no more, so it will be reviewed to a more accurate representation.