Final marks out of 10 for FM20.....sorry it’s a 4

Until recently despite a loathing for the ME and its repetitive nature I played 20 regularly. Lockdown distraction. I could never understand why buying exciting new players never seemed to translate to exciting football and players seemed pretty robotic (eg I bough TAA from Liverpool and his crossing was the same as the functional RB I had before). It was almost like it was the position that counted not the player. But I still gave it 7 out of 10 for regular play.

then came the revelation that a FM player had played two youth keepers upfront for Liverpool and one of them was scoring regularly and included worldys. It seemed to absolutely prove the point that FM20 calculates not through a collection of individuals but the team as a whole and then plays a match. I stand and want to be corrected on this. I hope the same doesn’t happen in 21.

so, unfortunately after many perfect 10s, this game gets a 4. Would love to know if I’m in the minority or majority.

1 minute ago, steam just is said:

then came the revelation that a FM player had played two youth keepers upfront for Liverpool and one of them was scoring regularly and included worldys 

Link to this please. Can’t accept that at all!

But to your point on crossing. Do you mean the animation of the crosses or the cross success and crosses leading to assists? I am sure the animations aren’t telling the full story of what is happening in the game. 

You created a thread before and you received answers and given the reason your thread was closed: 

Opening a new thread talking about the same thing will generate the same outcome - If you want to discuss the 2 GK topic, do it in that thread. You've been told that attributes do matter and the SI have been informed about the thread. SI also responded in the thread you're talking about.

• HUNT3R locked this topic