Jump to content

FM21 - NEW PC/Laptop advice thread *** PLEASE READ OPENING POST BEFORE POSTING ***


Recommended Posts

21 minutes ago, Patbyatt said:

Thank you for the input, if I buy a new laptop I will definitely go for the one you suggested over the one I linked.

Sorry to ask another question. I’m looking at possibly repairing my old laptop instead as possibly a cheaper way of playing FM. I have an old Sony Vaio PCG-81112M from around 2011, I wasn’t sure if the specs are better than the one you linked. I think it is probably had it’s best days and beyond repairs.  I would have to buy a new battery as mine only lasts 5minutes, fix the fan from overheating somehow and also figure out how to fix my keyboard pressing multiple keys at the same time. I’m no expert so this may be more hassle than it’s worth. 

The laptop I've listed is going to be miles ahead of a laptop from 2011.

Based on the specs I can find for the model, here's a comparison of the 2 CPU's: https://cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core-i7-Q-740-vs-AMD-Ryzen-5-4500U/m415vsm1052299

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi!

These are my current specs
CPU - Ryzen 7 2700x

Ram - 24gb 2400mhz

GPU - GTX 1080

 

I've been running 20 nations with all europe leagues in full detail, it's not really that slow but not that fast either.

I'm contemplating on upgrading to a Ryzen 9 3900/ryzen 7 5800x, basically around the $500 priceranges. Would that have significant differences on my processing speeds?

Link to post
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Matcha said:

Hi!

These are my current specs
CPU - Ryzen 7 2700x

Ram - 24gb 2400mhz

GPU - GTX 1080

 

I've been running 20 nations with all europe leagues in full detail, it's not really that slow but not that fast either.

I'm contemplating on upgrading to a Ryzen 9 3900/ryzen 7 5800x, basically around the $500 priceranges. Would that have significant differences on my processing speeds?

You'd definitely see an improvement.  The Ryzen 7 5800x would be the one to to for.

https://cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/AMD-Ryzen-7-5800X-vs-AMD-Ryzen-7-2700X/4085vs3958

https://cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/AMD-Ryzen-9-3900X-vs-AMD-Ryzen-7-2700X/4044vs3958

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, kevhamster said:

The laptop I've listed is going to be miles ahead of a laptop from 2011.

Based on the specs I can find for the model, here's a comparison of the 2 CPU's: https://cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core-i7-Q-740-vs-AMD-Ryzen-5-4500U/m415vsm1052299

Thanks again, I thought that would be the case but my computer knowledge and anything after stopped after I got my last laptop.  You have been really helpful and I think I’m going to go ahead and purchase the laptop you suggested tomorrow.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Patbyatt said:

Thanks again, I thought that would be the case but my computer knowledge and anything after stopped after I got my last laptop.  You have been really helpful and I think I’m going to go ahead and purchase the laptop you suggested tomorrow.

You're welcome :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Fuzzy79 said:

would this laptop be any good? Budget is £300 maybe £400 at a push I know won’t be the best on the market

 

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing/laptops/laptops/dell-inspiron-15-3502-15-6-laptop-intel-pentium-128-gb-ssd-black-10220497-pdt.html
 

I'd avoid that.  The CPU in it is pretty terrible and it's going to be extremely slow for FM.

At that budget, you're better off considering a refurbished model, as most of the brand new ones in that price range are basically rubbish.

This is the best one I can find: https://www.laptopstation.co.uk/product/laptops/ideapad-3-14-2/

Or, if you're unhappy with the idea of getting a refurb model, then this one has the same CPU, but only 4GB RAM which isn't ideal for overall use, but it will still be enough to run FM: https://www.box.co.uk/AVITA-PURAR5-NS14A6UKV442-IG-Avita-Pura-14-Pro-AMD-Ryzen-5-4GB-RAM-25_3354046.html

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you Kev. Could you recommend anything from curry’s/pc world? As I have a voucher to use there.

 

I’ll only be using laptop for fm. Usually play 4 leagues. 

Edited by Fuzzy79
Link to post
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Fuzzy79 said:

Thank you Kev. Could you recommend anything from curry’s/pc world? As I have a voucher to use there.

 

I’ll only be using laptop for fm. Usually play 4 leagues. 

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing/laptops/laptops/acer-aspire-5-a515-45-15-6-laptop-amd-ryzen-3-128-gb-ssd-silver-10221022-pdt.html

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all, glad I found this thread. 

 

Currently working on an Asus laptop. Its been fine but FM is slow to load up, can't run any more than 1 main league and 3D graphics are crap. The laptop is getting on anyways and starting to slow in general. FM is my main (indoor) hobby so I'd like something that will run it well. I'm also a teacher so need something at home to make PowerPoints and worksheets etc. 

I know very little about computers but want to switch to a desktop as I've no requirement for a laptop. 

 

I've found this here in Ireland. Any thoughts on it? 

https://computerclinic.ie/shop/v530si5/

 

Or any recommendations. I'm looking through the thread but 48 pages will take me a while, so I may find an answer before anyone even sees this! All help appreciated though. Thanks

 

*Budget is something around the €600 mark. Won't need a monitor

Edited by RobertOrtega
Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, RobertOrtega said:

Hi all, glad I found this thread. 

 

Currently working on an Asus laptop. Its been fine but FM is slow to load up, can't run any more than 1 main league and 3D graphics are crap. The laptop is getting on anyways and starting to slow in general. FM is my main (indoor) hobby so I'd like something that will run it well. I'm also a teacher so need something at home to make PowerPoints and worksheets etc. 

I know very little about computers but want to switch to a desktop as I've no requirement for a laptop. 

 

I've found this here in Ireland. Any thoughts on it? 

https://computerclinic.ie/shop/v530si5/

 

Or any recommendations. I'm looking through the thread but 48 pages will take me a while, so I may find an answer before anyone even sees this! All help appreciated though. Thanks

 

*Budget is something around the €600 mark. Won't need a monitor

This is cheaper and better: https://www.dell.com/en-ie/shop/desktops-and-all-in-ones/new-inspiron-small-desktop/spd/inspiron-3881-desktop/cd388105

It has the newer generation of the same CPU, and more storage.  Graphics capabilities still aren't going to be great though to be honest, but it will process the game quickly.

Or, if you don't mind sacrificing some of the CPU power in exchange for better integrated graphics, this one is a good price: https://www.box.co.uk/Lenovo-ThinkCentre-M75s-SFF-Business-Min_2860751.html

 

Edited by kevhamster
Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, kevhamster said:

This is cheaper and better: https://www.dell.com/en-ie/shop/desktops-and-all-in-ones/new-inspiron-small-desktop/spd/inspiron-3881-desktop/cd388105

It has the newer generation of the same CPU, and more storage.  Graphics capabilities still aren't going to be great though to be honest, but it will process the game quickly.

Or, if you don't mind sacrificing some of the CPU power in exchange for better integrated graphics, this one is a good price: https://www.box.co.uk/Lenovo-ThinkCentre-M75s-SFF-Business-Min_2860751.html

 

Thanks for these. I can probably get over the graphics not being great if it can process well. As it is the 3D graphics at at the lowest level and it's fine really. Even a small bit better would be fine. Mainly though I want to be able to run the game smoothly and processed quickly. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, RobertOrtega said:

Thanks for these. I can probably get over the graphics not being great if it can process well. As it is the 3D graphics at at the lowest level and it's fine really. Even a small bit better would be fine. Mainly though I want to be able to run the game smoothly and processed quickly. 

In that case go for the Dell. 🙂

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys,

Would really appreciate some help as it's quite a significant outlay for me so I want to get it right!

My budget is 500-600 and it will only be used for playing football manager. 

From reading back in this thread I've noted the following two were recommended: 

https://www.box.co.uk/M513IA-BQ483T-ASUS-VivoBook-15-AMD-Ryzen-7-8GB-RAM-512_3554015.html

https://www.box.co.uk/Acer-Aspire-7-AMD-Ryzen-5-8GB-RAM-256GB-_3557426.html

I've had an acer aspire previously and liked it so was tempted by that. But any thoughts on which one of the two you would recommend? 

Also, I had a look at Curry's and thought these two looked ok?

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing/laptops/laptops/asus-zenbook-14-um425ia-14-laptop-amd-ryzen-5-256-gb-ssd-grey-10219117-pdt.html

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing/laptops/laptops/acer-swift-3-14-laptop-amd-ryzen-5-1-tb-ssd-silver-10208152-pdt.html

I was leaning more towards Curry's as I already have an account and can buy now pay later - but if you think the ones from Box are better than I'd happily buy from there.

If there is something else at Curry's/Box (or anywhere else!) that stands out at that price range which I've missed, then if you could point me in the right direction that would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you

Edited by dave_lufc
Sorry put the wrong link
Link to post
Share on other sites

Out of those 4, this is the one I'd personally go for:

https://www.box.co.uk/Acer-Aspire-7-AMD-Ryzen-5-8GB-RAM-256GB-_3557426.html

The other one at Box has a slightly better CPU, but this one also has the dedicated graphics card.  And a laptop with a 5th generation Ryzen CPU with a dedicated graphics card for under £600 is an amazing deal.

However, any of the 4 would do the job.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all just found this forum.

really could do with some help as I’m wanting to buy a good laptop so that I can run fm21 with around 10 leagues on high graphics and for it to run fast and smooth. The one I’m looking at is 

144hz FHD, i7-10750h, 8gb DDR4, 512gb Nvme, 6gb GTX 1660ti and it’s by MSI.

im not much of a wiz when it comes to laptop specs so can anyone tell me if this will run fm21 well with high graphics and a decent amount of leagues and also run the 3D engine smooth as all of these factors are a must for me

thanks in advance

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, kevhamster said:

Out of those 4, this is the one I'd personally go for:

https://www.box.co.uk/Acer-Aspire-7-AMD-Ryzen-5-8GB-RAM-256GB-_3557426.html

The other one at Box has a slightly better CPU, but this one also has the dedicated graphics card.  And a laptop with a 5th generation Ryzen CPU with a dedicated graphics card for under £600 is an amazing deal.

However, any of the 4 would do the job.

Brilliant i’ve gone ahead and ordered it. Thanks for the quick response and advice, really appreciate it! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys. 

My budget is around £250-£300. Really, looking to buy a laptop for every browsing ie forums etc. 

If a laptop within that budget can somewhat run FM then I know the laptop will be good enough for browsing.

So grateful if someone can suggest a laptop within that range - preferably a small, light laptop with touch screen + HDMI port but not fussed. 

 

Thanks

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Xzibit_demon said:

Hi guys. 

My budget is around £250-£300. Really, looking to buy a laptop for every browsing ie forums etc. 

If a laptop within that budget can somewhat run FM then I know the laptop will be good enough for browsing.

So grateful if someone can suggest a laptop within that range - preferably a small, light laptop with touch screen + HDMI port but not fussed. 

 

Thanks

You're not going to get a touchscreen at that price, except maybe some complete garbage Windows tablet style device.

The best I can currently see is this refurb unit: https://www.laptopstation.co.uk/product/laptops/avita-pura-14-2/

Link to post
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Gilkesy said:

Hi all just found this forum.

really could do with some help as I’m wanting to buy a good laptop so that I can run fm21 with around 10 leagues on high graphics and for it to run fast and smooth. The one I’m looking at is 

144hz FHD, i7-10750h, 8gb DDR4, 512gb Nvme, 6gb GTX 1660ti and it’s by MSI.

im not much of a wiz when it comes to laptop specs so can anyone tell me if this will run fm21 well with high graphics and a decent amount of leagues and also run the 3D engine smooth as all of these factors are a must for me

thanks in advance

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Gilkesy said:

Hi all just found this forum.

really could do with some help as I’m wanting to buy a good laptop so that I can run fm21 with around 10 leagues on high graphics and for it to run fast and smooth. The one I’m looking at is 

144hz FHD, i7-10750h, 8gb DDR4, 512gb Nvme, 6gb GTX 1660ti and it’s by MSI.

im not much of a wiz when it comes to laptop specs so can anyone tell me if this will run fm21 well with high graphics and a decent amount of leagues and also run the 3D engine smooth as all of these factors are a must for me

thanks in advance

Yes, that will be absolutely fine.  Excellent processor and graphics card is more than enough.

If you like, send a link to the item listing so I can take a look and see if I can find a better deal for you.

Sorry, didn't see your earlier message somehow.

Link to post
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Xzibit_demon said:

Hi guys. 

My budget is around £250-£300. Really, looking to buy a laptop for every browsing ie forums etc. 

If a laptop within that budget can somewhat run FM then I know the laptop will be good enough for browsing.

So grateful if someone can suggest a laptop within that range - preferably a small, light laptop with touch screen + HDMI port but not fussed. 

 

Thanks

@smurf as requested...

Link to post
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, kevhamster said:

You're not going to get a touchscreen at that price, except maybe some complete garbage Windows tablet style device.

The best I can currently see is this refurb unit: https://www.laptopstation.co.uk/product/laptops/avita-pura-14-2/

Thank you for the suggestion, are there any other options closer to £350 or within my budget that you can think of? The link you provided is ideal; its just the colour lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, kevhamster said:

Yes, that will be absolutely fine.  Excellent processor and graphics card is more than enough.

If you like, send a link to the item listing so I can take a look and see if I can find a better deal for you.

Sorry, didn't see your earlier message somehow.

Hello thanks so much for your response sorry for reposting wasn’t trying to rush a response it’s just I’m not very knowledgeable on this stuff but I’ve gone and bought this laptop now paid £798 for it I may have overplayed but it was within. My budget so I’m chuffed.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there mate. I have a £200 voucher for laptopsdirect, my budget is just around £350-400. I have found this one, is this one good value you for money? 
 

https://www.laptopsdirect.co.uk/refurbished-lenovo-ideapad-flex-5i-ryzen-3-4300u-4gb-128gb-14-inch-windows-a3-81x2008juk/version.asp

 

or is there anything else you would recommend of that website for that price that might be better?

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ronankern said:

Hi there mate. I have a £200 voucher for laptopsdirect, my budget is just around £350-400. I have found this one, is this one good value you for money? 
 

https://www.laptopsdirect.co.uk/refurbished-lenovo-ideapad-flex-5i-ryzen-3-4300u-4gb-128gb-14-inch-windows-a3-81x2008juk/version.asp

 

or is there anything else you would recommend of that website for that price that might be better?

If you don't mind the shorter warranty, this is considerably better: https://www.laptopsdirect.co.uk/refurbished-acer-aspire-5-a514-54-core-i5-1135g7-8gb-256gb-14-inch-windows-a2-nx.a4yek.004/version.asp

Otherwise, the one you've linked is probably the best of a not great bunch.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Kev

juet wanted to ask a quick question about the amount of leagues to load my new laptop came today and the graphics settings are showing as 5 star which is nice but I loaded a database of around 80k players and it was showing 2 star game speed when I tested it I did have other things running and downloading which may have affected the processing speed. Just out of interest based on my processor do you have a suggestion for how many leagues to load if I want it to run decently quick, sorry if this is t the right place to ask this question.

 

Thanks

Link to post
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Gilkesy said:

Hello Kev

juet wanted to ask a quick question about the amount of leagues to load my new laptop came today and the graphics settings are showing as 5 star which is nice but I loaded a database of around 80k players and it was showing 2 star game speed when I tested it I did have other things running and downloading which may have affected the processing speed. Just out of interest based on my processor do you have a suggestion for how many leagues to load if I want it to run decently quick, sorry if this is t the right place to ask this question.

 

Thanks

Honestly, don't pay too much attention to the game speed star rating.  To be honest, it's quite flawed and obviously can't take into account your personal expectations.  Set up the game you want and see how you find it. 

 

I set up a game with every single European division playable, the game had it as 0.5 stars but I still found the processing speed to be acceptable.

Link to post
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, kevhamster said:

Honestly, don't pay too much attention to the game speed star rating.  To be honest, it's quite flawed and obviously can't take into account your personal expectations.  Set up the game you want and see how you find it. 

 

I set up a game with every single European division playable, the game had it as 0.5 stars but I still found the processing speed to be acceptable.

Okay thank you for your help it’s really appreciated!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Morning all

Help needed for someone that isnt great with computers lol

Just wondered if this laptop is ok for FM21 to run with good graphics on.

Many thanks 

https://uk.store.asus.com/90nb0p51-m13870-asus-vivobook.html

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, davecass8 said:

Morning all

Help needed for someone that isnt great with computers lol

Just wondered if this laptop is ok for FM21 to run with good graphics on.

Many thanks 

https://uk.store.asus.com/90nb0p51-m13870-asus-vivobook.html

It's ok.  Should manage medium settings or higher.

This is better: https://www.box.co.uk/30031065-Medion-Akoya-E15303-AMD-Ryzen-5-8GB-RAM-_3552568.html

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 05/07/2021 at 16:43, kevhamster said:

In fairness, no.  Looks the same spec to me.

So, I'd go for the one on Amazon, as that price is pretty amazing to be honest.  I tend to forget to look on Amazon when it comes to these as the search function for laptops is such a complete nightmare on the Amazon site.

Hi @kevhamster so I've finally got paid and am about to hit buy on this but just noticed Box have a deal on for what looks like a similar laptop to the Amazon deal. 

https://www.box.co.uk/1D5F9EAABU-HP-Pavilion-Gaming-AMD-Ryzen-5-8GB-RAM-2_3554471.html?gclid=Cj0KCQjwub-HBhCyARIsAPctr7x1ZzR9wlXUxlLDiqevK2Sovbb4EX53iVkPRNEMRa6GarQZ6PSPe8YaAv_fEALw_wcB 

The big difference I can see is that it's a Ryzen 5 rather than the i5 on the Amazon one. I am a complete noob so just wondering if this is a good or a bad thing? And which is better? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, beverage1982 said:

Hi @kevhamster so I've finally got paid and am about to hit buy on this but just noticed Box have a deal on for what looks like a similar laptop to the Amazon deal. 

https://www.box.co.uk/1D5F9EAABU-HP-Pavilion-Gaming-AMD-Ryzen-5-8GB-RAM-2_3554471.html?gclid=Cj0KCQjwub-HBhCyARIsAPctr7x1ZzR9wlXUxlLDiqevK2Sovbb4EX53iVkPRNEMRa6GarQZ6PSPe8YaAv_fEALw_wcB 

The big difference I can see is that it's a Ryzen 5 rather than the i5 on the Amazon one. I am a complete noob so just wondering if this is a good or a bad thing? And which is better? 

The Amazon one is also a Ryzen 5 and is the same CPU, unless I'm looking at the wrong link.

They are almost identical in spec, aside from the one at Box having the 1650ti graphics card rather than the base 1650.  The 1650ti should see modest graphical performance improvement compared to the standard 1650 for general gaming, but if FM's the only game you're playing then there will be no difference as the standard 1650 is more than capable of maxing FM's graphics settings without breaking a sweat.

Link to post
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, kevhamster said:

The Amazon one is also a Ryzen 5 and is the same CPU, unless I'm looking at the wrong link.

They are almost identical in spec, aside from the one at Box having the 1650ti graphics card rather than the base 1650.  The 1650ti should see modest graphical performance improvement compared to the standard 1650 for general gaming, but if FM's the only game you're playing then there will be no difference as the standard 1650 is more than capable of maxing FM's graphics settings without breaking a sweat.

Amazing thanks. I actually forgot to link to the Amazon one I found. It's below. Looks like 40 quid more than the Box one and the difference appears to be bigger harddrive and Intel card. Just wondering if it's worth the extra 47 quid or so in your opinion?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0877LFKR2/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_RXGJMC8658S4PGMVEY5W?_encoding=UTF8&th=1

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, beverage1982 said:

Amazing thanks. I actually forgot to link to the Amazon one I found. It's below. Looks like 40 quid more than the Box one and the difference appears to be bigger harddrive and Intel card. Just wondering if it's worth the extra 47 quid or so in your opinion?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0877LFKR2/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_RXGJMC8658S4PGMVEY5W?_encoding=UTF8&th=1

That i5 and the Ryzen 5 score very similarly on the benchmarking sites.

So it really comes down to whether or not you feel you need the larger storage.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, kevhamster said:

That i5 and the Ryzen 5 score very similarly on the benchmarking sites.

So it really comes down to whether or not you feel you need the larger storage.

Hugely appreciated bud. Thanks

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all newbie here! 

I have been offered a couple of start up old gaming pc's for cheap and i'm wondering which would be best for FM21?

i3 9100 8gb RAM GTX 750ti 2gb SSD+HD or i7 3770k 16gb RAM GTX 660 SSD only

Any advice?

Thanks

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, sparkster86 said:

Hi all newbie here! 

I have been offered a couple of start up old gaming pc's for cheap and i'm wondering which would be best for FM21?

i3 9100 8gb RAM GTX 750ti 2gb SSD+HD or i7 3770k 16gb RAM GTX 660 SSD only

Any advice?

Thanks

It's fairly close, but the first one edges it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, sparkster86 said:

Thanks and do you think i'll be able to play it ok?

Not sure about how good it'll be for the 3D graphics, but shouldn't be awful.

Processing speeds will be reasonable, if not brilliant. 

What sort of price are you paying?

Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, kevhamster said:

Not sure about how good it'll be for the 3D graphics, but shouldn't be awful.

Processing speeds will be reasonable, if not brilliant. 

What sort of price are you paying?

£200

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 12/07/2021 at 19:16, dave_lufc said:

Brilliant i’ve gone ahead and ordered it. Thanks for the quick response and advice, really appreciate it! 

I was also looking at the Asus and this Acer but was leaning towards the Asus as it has more storage, Is the Hard Drive not a little small on the Acer?

Also does any one know what the integrated graphics are like on this please. 
 

AMD Ryzen 7 4700U Octa Core (2.0GHz, Max Boost Clock 4.1GHz)

Integrated AMD Radeon Vega Graphics

I really want to enjoy the 3D engine but also want a processor that is fast enough to run multiple leagues. 
 

I’m really unsure as I only have a budget of £600. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.box.co.uk/K571GT-BQ927T-ASUS-K571GT-Intel-Core-i5-16GB-RAM-512GB_3600105.html
 

https://www.box.co.uk/M513IA-BQ483T-ASUS-VivoBook-15-AMD-Ryzen-7-8GB-RAM-512_3554015.html
 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0877LFKR2/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_RXGJMC8658S4PGMVEY5W?_encoding=UTF8&th=1

Very undecided between these 3 at the moment. 

I want the best processor possible but would ideally like a dedicated graphics card, although some have said with certain processors integrated graphics are good enough. 
Would love to hear someone more knowledgeable’s opinion. 
 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Sunderland AFC said:

Hmmm, cpu is better but the graphics card is poorer.

 

Would I be better with the 3200 or 3600 ram?

3200 is fine.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...