Jump to content

FM21 - NEW PC/Laptop advice thread *** PLEASE READ OPENING POST BEFORE POSTING ***


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 18/06/2021 at 14:13, Smurf said:

 

Close

Definitely 32gb RAM if not 64gb depending on what video editing is required.

Fast internal SSD for app installation  and also a separate internal drive for scratch disks.

There's a list of compatible cards here

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/system-requirements.html

And a list to compare to

https://www.videocardbenchmark.net/directCompute.html

Thanks!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Evening all

my MacBook has sadly given up and I’m after a PC desktop. It’ll be used to play FM, browse the web, use of Microsoft office and also to emulate retro games up to ps2 level of game’s.

id also like a monitor that can be used both with the pc and an Xbox series x. 
 

budget of £1000 combined for both pc and monitor.

thanks all

Link to post
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, sparkywalton said:

Evening all

my MacBook has sadly given up and I’m after a PC desktop. It’ll be used to play FM, browse the web, use of Microsoft office and also to emulate retro games up to ps2 level of game’s.

id also like a monitor that can be used both with the pc and an Xbox series x. 
 

budget of £1000 combined for both pc and monitor.

thanks all

This'll do the job for you in terms of the PC itself: https://ao.com/product/3xs108841-3xs-desktop-black-77144-253.aspx

This looks a decent monitor, but is only 1080p (if you want a 4K panel, you'll need to increase the budget a little I think): https://www.ebuyer.com/914014-aoc-27g2u5-27-full-hd-75hz-1ms-ips-gaming-monitor-27g2u5-bk

Link to post
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, kevhamster said:

This'll do the job for you in terms of the PC itself: https://ao.com/product/3xs108841-3xs-desktop-black-77144-253.aspx

This looks a decent monitor, but is only 1080p (if you want a 4K panel, you'll need to increase the budget a little I think): https://www.ebuyer.com/914014-aoc-27g2u5-27-full-hd-75hz-1ms-ips-gaming-monitor-27g2u5-bk

Thank you. I’d seen this pc on previous comments but wasn’t sure if it was overkill for what I need. 
 

momitor wise I’m happy to just go 1080p for now. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, sparkywalton said:

Thank you. I’d seen this pc on previous comments but wasn’t sure if it was overkill for what I need. 
 

momitor wise I’m happy to just go 1080p for now. 

You mentioned emulation of generation up to PS2, which actually requires quite a powerful PC based on my own experience with this sort of thing.  It's a very good price for that system, especially in a time when component prices are a bit crazy.

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, kevhamster said:

This'll do the job for you in terms of the PC itself: https://ao.com/product/3xs108841-3xs-desktop-black-77144-253.aspx

This looks a decent monitor, but is only 1080p (if you want a 4K panel, you'll need to increase the budget a little I think): https://www.ebuyer.com/914014-aoc-27g2u5-27-full-hd-75hz-1ms-ips-gaming-monitor-27g2u5-bk

@kevhamsterif there’s anything particularly good on dell I can get 20% off today only via work.

For instance the following and price I’d pay:

https://www.dell.com/en-uk/shop/desktops-and-all-in-ones/new-inspiron-small-desktop/spd/inspiron-3881-desktop/cd388101 £599

https://www.dell.com/en-uk/shop/desktops-and-all-in-ones/new-xps-tower/spd/xps-8940-desktop/cdx89425 £720

https://www.dell.com/en-uk/shop/desktops-and-all-in-ones/new-inspiron-small-desktop/spd/inspiron-3881-desktop/cd388107 £759

https://www.dell.com/en-uk/shop/gaming-and-games/alienware-aurora/spd/alienware-aurora-r12-desktop/dawr1201£839

 

how would you say they compare to the one from ao you linked.

 

would really appreciate any advice as I’ll happily purchase with today’s offer from dell if you think any are to be snapped up at those prices.

all the best

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, sparkywalton said:

@kevhamsterif there’s anything particularly good on dell I can get 20% off today only via work.

For instance the following and price I’d pay:

https://www.dell.com/en-uk/shop/desktops-and-all-in-ones/new-inspiron-small-desktop/spd/inspiron-3881-desktop/cd388101 £599

https://www.dell.com/en-uk/shop/desktops-and-all-in-ones/new-xps-tower/spd/xps-8940-desktop/cdx89425 £720

https://www.dell.com/en-uk/shop/desktops-and-all-in-ones/new-inspiron-small-desktop/spd/inspiron-3881-desktop/cd388107 £759

https://www.dell.com/en-uk/shop/gaming-and-games/alienware-aurora/spd/alienware-aurora-r12-desktop/dawr1201£839

 

how would you say they compare to the one from ao you linked.

 

would really appreciate any advice as I’ll happily purchase with today’s offer from dell if you think any are to be snapped up at those prices.

all the best

 

 

 

 

In terms of the comparison to the other one I posted, these have better CPU's but weaker graphics cards.  I'd imagine the graphics card is still more than enough to do what you want to do.

Out of them, I'd go for https://www.dell.com/en-uk/shop/desktops-and-all-in-ones/new-inspiron-small-desktop/spd/inspiron-3881-desktop/cd388107

The CPUs all score quite similarly on the benchmark sites I've looked at, but this one also has twice the SSD space of the others.

Link to post
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, kevhamster said:

In terms of the comparison to the other one I posted, these have better CPU's but weaker graphics cards.  I'd imagine the graphics card is still more than enough to do what you want to do.

Out of them, I'd go for https://www.dell.com/en-uk/shop/desktops-and-all-in-ones/new-inspiron-small-desktop/spd/inspiron-3881-desktop/cd388107

The CPUs all score quite similarly on the benchmark sites I've looked at, but this one also has twice the SSD space of the others.

Thank you you’re a star for responding so quickly. I am wondering if I went for the Aurora r12 and upped the ram to 16gb if that would be worth it with a 1tb hard drive too? Would cost me £935 and could probably run the likes of forza horizon and call of duty and get rid of my Xbox series x and use the one system. Would really appreciate your view on this before I jump in and purchase. Thanks 

Link to post
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, sparkywalton said:

Thank you you’re a star for responding so quickly. I am wondering if I went for the Aurora r12 and upped the ram to 16gb if that would be worth it with a 1tb hard drive too? Would cost me £935 and could probably run the likes of forza horizon and call of duty and get rid of my Xbox series x and use the one system. Would really appreciate your view on this before I jump in and purchase. Thanks 

To be honest, if you can do that in the other one it would probably be worthwhile - whether it's a full replacement for the Series X I wouldn't like to say as the Series X has the raytracing and stuff like that which you won't get on a 1650 Super.

With the Alienware one, you are paying extra for the name and the funky case.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, kevhamster said:

To be honest, if you can do that in the other one it would probably be worthwhile - whether it's a full replacement for the Series X I wouldn't like to say as the Series X has the raytracing and stuff like that which you won't get on a 1650 Super.

With the Alienware one, you are paying extra for the name and the funky case.

There’s no option to upgrade the specs of the others sadly, only the Alienware. However I could add to the ram after market I guess. I don’t want to shell out on the Alienware if it’s not worth it. Just got tempted with the 20% off

Link to post
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, kevhamster said:

To be honest, if you can do that in the other one it would probably be worthwhile - whether it's a full replacement for the Series X I wouldn't like to say as the Series X has the raytracing and stuff like that which you won't get on a 1650 Super.

With the Alienware one, you are paying extra for the name and the funky case.

Morning @kevhamstersorry for another message but I think I’m just going to go  this as it’ll only cost £530 with my discount and I can then keep the Xbox for more serious gaming.

https://www.dell.com/en-uk/shop/desktops-and-all-in-ones/new-inspiron-small-desktop/spd/inspiron-3881-desktop/cd388125
 

this will just be used for FM and some emulation gaming. Shopping around for similar spec seems to be that I’d be paying £750.

Just after a view if you think this is the right decision. Cheers

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, sparkywalton said:

Morning @kevhamstersorry for another message but I think I’m just going to go  this as it’ll only cost £530 with my discount and I can then keep the Xbox for more serious gaming.

https://www.dell.com/en-uk/shop/desktops-and-all-in-ones/new-inspiron-small-desktop/spd/inspiron-3881-desktop/cd388125
 

this will just be used for FM and some emulation gaming. Shopping around for similar spec seems to be that I’d be paying £750.

Just after a view if you think this is the right decision. Cheers

 

Looks really good - no problems with that.

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, kevhamster said:

Yeah, for £530 that's an absolute bargain.

 

3 hours ago, Smurf said:

Looks really good - no problems with that.

What do you guys think of this machine:

Dell Latitude 5401

i5-9400H

14" inch Full HD Display

Microsoft Windows 10 Professional (64-bit)

16GB RAM

NVIDIA GeFore MX 150 2GB GDDR5 Graphics

512GB SSD

(3 year warranty)

And what would be a good price?

Link to post
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, SlayerX said:

 

What do you guys think of this machine:

Dell Latitude 5401

i5-9400H

14" inch Full HD Display

Microsoft Windows 10 Professional (64-bit)

16GB RAM

NVIDIA GeFore MX 150 2GB GDDR5 Graphics

512GB SSD

(3 year warranty)

And what would be a good price?

Ok - just graphics card is a bit weak.

But should be good for FM.

Link to post
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, Smurf said:

Ok - just graphics card is a bit weak.

But should be good for FM.

Thank you. :)

How much do you think would be a RRP price for that type of machine? Would £645 be a good deal?

Edited by SlayerX
Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing/laptops/laptops/hp-14a-14-chromebook-intel-pentium-silver-128-gb-emmc-white-10208592-pdt.html

My budget is £300-£400. Looking at this Chromebook. 

Don't really use for anything else other than the kids school work for time to time, zoom and general browsing. Old laptop has died a death with all the use over lockdown. 

Cheers

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, SlayerX said:

Thank you. :)

How much do you think would be a RRP price for that type of machine? Would £645 be a good deal?

Seems reasonable in fairness.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, duckers4 said:

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing/laptops/laptops/hp-14a-14-chromebook-intel-pentium-silver-128-gb-emmc-white-10208592-pdt.html

My budget is £300-£400. Looking at this Chromebook. 

Don't really use for anything else other than the kids school work for time to time, zoom and general browsing. Old laptop has died a death with all the use over lockdown. 

Cheers

A Chromebook will be no good for FM, as Steam/Epic and by extension FM aren't compatible with the OS.

At that sort of budget, there's not a great deal worth considering in the brand new market.

This will do the job if you're happy to buy a refurbished machine with 12 month warranty: https://www.laptopstation.co.uk/product/laptops/a514-54-2/

Or, if you only want to consider brand new, this is the best I've been able to find: https://www.box.co.uk/Acer-Aspire-3-AMD-Ryzen-3-8GB-RAM-256GB-_3821917.html

 

Personally, I'd go with the refurb as it's actually quite a decent spec.

Edited by kevhamster
Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, kevhamster said:

Seems reasonable in fairness.

I've whittled it down to two: 

Option 1 (£465)

Or 

Option 2 (£645):

Dell Latitude 5401

i5-9400H

14" inch Full HD Display

Microsoft Windows 10 Professional (64-bit)

16GB RAM

NVIDIA GeFore MX 150 2GB GDDR5 Graphics

512GB SSD

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, SlayerX said:

I've whittled it down to two: 

Option 1 (£465)

Or 

Option 2 (£645):

Dell Latitude 5401

i5-9400H

14" inch Full HD Display

Microsoft Windows 10 Professional (64-bit)

16GB RAM

NVIDIA GeFore MX 150 2GB GDDR5 Graphics

512GB SSD

 

 

Option 1 - although it says the price is £630ish (even if that's accurate, I'd still go with option 1).

Link to post
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, kevhamster said:

A Chromebook will be no good for FM, as Steam/Epic and by extension FM aren't compatible with the OS.

At that sort of budget, there's not a great deal worth considering in the brand new market.

This will do the job if you're happy to buy a refurbished machine with 12 month warranty: https://www.laptopstation.co.uk/product/laptops/a514-54-2/

Or, if you only want to consider brand new, this is the best I've been able to find: https://www.box.co.uk/Acer-Aspire-3-AMD-Ryzen-3-8GB-RAM-256GB-_3821917.html

 

Personally, I'd go with the refurb as it's actually quite a decent spec.

Thank you for responding, really appreciate it. What sort of price should I be looking to pay for a good solid laptop that runs FM well and is compatible? Is the new Acer Aspire going to do the job for the next few FM's? 

Not really interested in refurbished as I've been burnt with them before (not to say I would be with your suggestion). 

I'll try and convince the wife it's for the kids but I'm basically buying it for FM 🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, duckers4 said:

Thank you for responding, really appreciate it. What sort of price should I be looking to pay for a good solid laptop that runs FM well and is compatible? Is the new Acer Aspire going to do the job for the next few FM's? 

Not really interested in refurbished as I've been burnt with them before (not to say I would be with your suggestion). 

I'll try and convince the wife it's for the kids but I'm basically buying it for FM 🤣

Without knowing the exact spec, it's hard to say whether the Acer would be any good - there are usually many different Aspire models out at the same time, all with vastly different specs.

Something like this would do a very good job though: https://www.box.co.uk/M513IA-BQ482T-ASUS-VivoBook-15-AMD-Ryzen-5-8GB-RAM-512_3554014.html

Certainly good for now - hard to be certain for future iterations of FM as only SI know what changes are being made and what difference (if any) that will mean for recommended specs.  But, the requirements haven't changed a great deal over the last few years so if that trend continues then it all should be good,

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, kevhamster said:

Without knowing the exact spec, it's hard to say whether the Acer would be any good - there are usually many different Aspire models out at the same time, all with vastly different specs.

Something like this would do a very good job though: https://www.box.co.uk/M513IA-BQ482T-ASUS-VivoBook-15-AMD-Ryzen-5-8GB-RAM-512_3554014.html

Certainly good for now - hard to be certain for future iterations of FM as only SI know what changes are being made and what difference (if any) that will mean for recommended specs.  But, the requirements haven't changed a great deal over the last few years so if that trend continues then it all should be good,

Thanks for the response. £499 probably just out of my price range. Don't think I'd get that past the Mrs. 

Is there something (s) I should be looking for?

Link to post
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, duckers4 said:

Thanks for the response. £499 probably just out of my price range. Don't think I'd get that past the Mrs. 

Is there something (s) I should be looking for?

You need to tell us your price range. We then tell you the best computer we can find.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for your recent recommendation from PC Specialist - it runs like a dream.

Could you please suggest a laptop for a relative? Budget of around £500. It'll be used for general web browsing and some basic graphic design (cards, crafty stuff, etc).

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 25/06/2021 at 15:49, kevhamster said:

Option 1 - although it says the price is £630ish (even if that's accurate, I'd still go with option 1).

 
Option 1) 
 
Or
 
Option 2) 
 
Or
 
Option 3)
 
 
 
 
Edited by SlayerX
Link to post
Share on other sites

@kevhamster. @Smurf hi both I’ve not placed my order yet on the dell for £530 as I’m still tempted to just go all in on one system and sell my Xbox. How does this spec look as it would cost me £1300

https://www.dell.com/en-uk/shop/desktops-and-all-in-ones/alienware-aurora/spd/alienware-aurora-r12-desktop/dawr1204
 

if spending £1300 is there anything else you’d recommend.

I could also downgrade the cpu to the 11-400f making the total £1150.

thanks

Edited by sparkywalton
Link to post
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, SlayerX said:

3

14 hours ago, sparkywalton said:

@kevhamster. @Smurf hi both I’ve not placed my order yet on the dell for £530 as I’m still tempted to just go all in on one system and sell my Xbox. How does this spec look as it would cost me £1300

https://www.dell.com/en-uk/shop/desktops-and-all-in-ones/alienware-aurora/spd/alienware-aurora-r12-desktop/dawr1204
 

if spending £1300 is there anything else you’d recommend.

I could also downgrade the cpu to the 11-400f making the total £1150.

thanks

It looks great. 

Do you have a monitor?

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Smurf said:

3

Thank you. :)

Why 3? I would've thought the superior CPU in the Dells would've been the key.

Is the 4gb graphics more important?

To be honest, I havent even heard of medion.

Edited by SlayerX
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SlayerX said:

Thank you. :)

Why 3? I would've thought the superior CPU in the Dells would've been the key.

Is the 4gb graphics more important?

To be honest, I havent even heard of medion.

In terms of bang for buck as it were, 3 is the best choice. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, SlayerX said:

Thank you. :)

Why 3? I would've thought the superior CPU in the Dells would've been the key.

Is the 4gb graphics more important?

To be honest, I havent even heard of medion. 

Because it's better.

Medion used to have a bad name but they were bought over by Lenovo so the quality is better than what it was before.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Smurf said:

Because it's better.

Medion used to have a bad name but they were bought over by Lenovo so the quality is better than what it was before.

 

Yeah.

I heard about that.

As long as Medion don't have the toy-like "Thinkpad" thing on the right of the laptop, I'm fine. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, SlayerX said:

I see.

Why are the Dell's double in price?

Just because of the name?

I honestly can't see a good reason for the huge gulf in price.

image.thumb.png.cda802e55489f43811abc30dc908a8a0.png

https://www.notebookcheck.{net/Mobile-Processors-Benchmark-List.2436.0.html? shows the CPU is a bit better than that in the Dell, but not by much.

https://technical.city/en/video/GeForce-GTX-1650-Ti-vs-Quadro-T500-mobile this shows that the graphics card in the Medion is quite a bit more powerful than that in the Dell.

 

My assumptions for the higher price would be:

Brand name - Dell is undoubtedly more of a "premium" brand than Medion, but Medion have a much better reputation than they once did.

CPU generation - the Dell has a current (11th) generation Intel CPU, whereas the Medion has a 10th generation CPU.  Current gen CPUs will tend to add to the price a bit.

And of course, in terms of raw specs, the Dell includes 16GB of RAM and a 512GB SSD, where as the Medion has 8GB and 256GB respectively.

 

However, all in all, yes the Dell does edge the specs in all areas aside from the graphics card, it's certainly not worth paying over double the price for it.

 

If you're going to pay big money for a laptop, this is over £100 cheaper than the Dell and absolutely smashes it in terms of the specs: https://www.pcspecialist.co.uk/saved-configurations/elimina-ii-15/SrMUyjy6Xr/

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, sparkywalton said:

@kevhamster. @Smurf hi both I’ve not placed my order yet on the dell for £530 as I’m still tempted to just go all in on one system and sell my Xbox. How does this spec look as it would cost me £1300

https://www.dell.com/en-uk/shop/desktops-and-all-in-ones/alienware-aurora/spd/alienware-aurora-r12-desktop/dawr1204
 

if spending £1300 is there anything else you’d recommend.

I could also downgrade the cpu to the 11-400f making the total £1150.

thanks

@kevhamster any views on this pal before I press the button? Any alternatives you’re aware of for similar price?

 

cheers

Link to post
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, kevhamster said:

I honestly can't see a good reason for the huge gulf in price.

image.thumb.png.cda802e55489f43811abc30dc908a8a0.png

https://www.notebookcheck.{net/Mobile-Processors-Benchmark-List.2436.0.html? shows the CPU is a bit better than that in the Dell, but not by much.

https://technical.city/en/video/GeForce-GTX-1650-Ti-vs-Quadro-T500-mobile this shows that the graphics card in the Medion is quite a bit more powerful than that in the Dell.

 

My assumptions for the higher price would be:

Brand name - Dell is undoubtedly more of a "premium" brand than Medion, but Medion have a much better reputation than they once did.

CPU generation - the Dell has a current (11th) generation Intel CPU, whereas the Medion has a 10th generation CPU.  Current gen CPUs will tend to add to the price a bit.

And of course, in terms of raw specs, the Dell includes 16GB of RAM and a 512GB SSD, where as the Medion has 8GB and 256GB respectively.

 

However, all in all, yes the Dell does edge the specs in all areas aside from the graphics card, it's certainly not worth paying over double the price for it.

 

If you're going to pay big money for a laptop, this is over £100 cheaper than the Dell and absolutely smashes it in terms of the specs: https://www.pcspecialist.co.uk/saved-configurations/elimina-ii-15/SrMUyjy6Xr/

 

 

Does the greater graphics card really make a difference? I would be playing it in 3D, but not at full detail.

The Medion would be 512gb SSD, too.

There's no way that I'll be paying anywhere near retail. I know an insider that offers me discounts.

I've been offered the Medion at £594 (i5-10300H, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD)

In comparison, what do you think would be a good price for the Dell, i7-1165G7, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD?

Link to post
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, SlayerX said:

Does the greater graphics card really make a difference? I would be playing it in 3D, but not at full detail.

The Medion would be 512gb SSD, too.

There's no way that I'll be paying anywhere near retail. I know an insider that offers me discounts.

I've been offered the Medion at £594 (i5-10300H, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD)

In comparison, what do you think would be a good price for the Dell, i7-1165G7, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD?

No, the graphics card in the Dell purely for FM is fine.  If you're playing other modern games is where I'd look elsewhere. 

Given the specs etc and what you're paying for the Medion, I honestly wouldn't go for the Dell if you're looking at more than the £750 to £800 range, and even then I still think I'd choose the Medion over it, if it was me buying. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, sparkywalton said:

@kevhamster any views on this pal before I press the button? Any alternatives you’re aware of for similar price?

 

cheers

In fairness, with that spec at that cost, it's a pretty good deal as far as I can see.

Link to post
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, kevhamster said:

No, the graphics card in the Dell purely for FM is fine.  If you're playing other modern games is where I'd look elsewhere. 

Given the specs etc and what you're paying for the Medion, I honestly wouldn't go for the Dell if you're looking at more than the £750 to £800 range, and even then I still think I'd choose the Medion over it, if it was me buying. 

Good to know. Yeah, I'm not really a bug gamer. All I'll be using it for is FM and word processing. 

I'm guessing you'd still go for the Medion even if both were going for £594? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, SlayerX said:

Good to know. Yeah, I'm not really a bug gamer. All I'll be using it for is FM and word processing. 

I'm guessing you'd still go for the Medion even if both were going for £594? 

Based on your usage, I'd definitely go for the Dell if both were the same price given the stronger CPU, which is the bigger factor when it comes to FM.

Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, kevhamster said:

Based on your usage, I'd definitely go for the Dell if both were the same price given the stronger CPU, which is the bigger factor when it comes to FM.

Thanks a lot, mate. :)

I'll enquire if the seller will sell it for the same price as the Medion. Fingers crossed.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, kevhamster said:

Based on your usage, I'd definitely go for the Dell if both were the same price given the stronger CPU, which is the bigger factor when it comes to FM.

Out of interest, would both Dell laptops run FM as smoothly as the other?

The CPUs are pretty much the same, same with RAM and SSD, so I wouldn't really mind buying either.

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, SlayerX said:

Out of interest, would both Dell laptops run FM as smoothly as the other?

The CPUs are pretty much the same, same with RAM and SSD, so I wouldn't really mind buying either.

There's not a huge amount in it based on the benchmarks, but the i7 one will be a bit stronger.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...