Jump to content

FM21 - NEW PC/Laptop advice thread *** PLEASE READ OPENING POST BEFORE POSTING ***


Recommended Posts

52 minutes ago, stedman565 said:

How well would this...https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing/laptops/laptops/hp-15s-eq0537na-15-6-laptop-amd-ryzen-5-128-gb-ssd-black-10212906-pdt.html

Run FM? Match engine ok?

Thanks for your help

It'll run FM (not particularly quickly, but not awful) and will manage 3D at medium settings.

My biggest reservation is the storage, which at 128GB is very low.

What would your budget be?

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys! I'm building a PC focusing on games (not only FM but it's a huge part too) and I'd like to know your opinions. My current (planned) config is:

  • Ryzen 5 3600
  • GTX 1650 Super
  • B450M DS3H
  • Corsair 2x8GB 3200MHz

Will this be able to comfortably run 60.000+ players DBs?

Thanks!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey dudes,

Please advise whether this will do the trick:

Ryzen 5 3600

RX 5600 XT

16 GB ofc

Highest 3D settings

And at least 5 leagues with all 390K+ players loaded

I am obviously not looking for the fastest game speed possible, more like "balanced" experience with being on a budget.

thx

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, hrmantovani said:

Hey guys! I'm building a PC focusing on games (not only FM but it's a huge part too) and I'd like to know your opinions. My current (planned) config is:

  • Ryzen 5 3600
  • GTX 1650 Super
  • B450M DS3H
  • Corsair 2x8GB 3200MHz

Will this be able to comfortably run 60.000+ players DBs?

Thanks!

I have basically the same spec for my PC, albeit my graphics card is the 1660 Super rather than the 1650 Super.  It's fine for me, but check my results in the benchmarking thread to see how you'd feel.

Link to post
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, janitor said:

Hey dudes,

Please advise whether this will do the trick:

Ryzen 5 3600

RX 5600 XT

16 GB ofc

Highest 3D settings

And at least 5 leagues with all 390K+ players loaded

I am obviously not looking for the fastest game speed possible, more like "balanced" experience with being on a budget.

thx

Are you building a PC yourself or buying a prebuilt?  If you're building yourself, what's your budget and what else are you wanting to do with the PC?

The Ryzen 5 3600 is a very good processor, but I can't help thinking you want to aim a bit higher if you want a database with nearly 400,000 players in it - but check the benchmarking threads and see what you think.  There's a few results with the 3600 there including my own rig.

Edited by kevhamster
Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, kevhamster said:

Are you building a PC yourself or buying a prebuilt?  If you're building yourself, what's your budget and what else are you wanting to do with the PC?

The Ryzen 5 3600 is a very good processor, but I can't help thinking you want to aim a bit higher if you want a database with nearly 400,000 players in it - but check the benchmarking threads and see what you think.  There's a few results with the 3600 there including my own rig.

Building it myself for about 900-1K EUR (in my country).

The GPU and the CPU are the best I can afford currently (330 EUR & 200 EUR (+120 EUR for mobo))

Rest is going for 1tb nvme, 3200 ram, 500W psu  & some boring mesh box (couldnt care less for rgb and stuff like that).

The goal is FM21 & Warzone

I am currently playing the game in 2D with my 2015 laptop , which has some i5 proccessor and GTX 950 GPU - with 390K+ dbs , but only 1 league loaded (i mostly play like this, as i tend to not do jorneyman stuff, usually 1 save = 1 team). Yes, its not running smooth as hell, but its fine for my standarts.

So i guess what i have chosen , will be fine with including few more leagues, as i would prefer to have the top leagues loaded.

Otherwise, this setup benches warzone with ~115-120 fps @ high settings, so.. pretty good i think.

Link to post
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, janitor said:

Building it myself for about 900-1K EUR (in my country).

The GPU and the CPU are the best I can afford currently (330 EUR & 200 EUR (+120 EUR for mobo))

Rest is going for 1tb nvme, 3200 ram, 500W psu  & some boring mesh box (couldnt care less for rgb and stuff like that).

The goal is FM21 & Warzone

I am currently playing the game in 2D with my 2015 laptop , which has some i5 proccessor and GTX 950 GPU - with 390K+ dbs , but only 1 league loaded (i mostly play like this, as i tend to not do jorneyman stuff, usually 1 save = 1 team). Yes, its not running smooth as hell, but its fine for my standarts.

So i guess what i have chosen , will be fine with including few more leagues, as i would prefer to have the top leagues loaded.

Otherwise, this setup benches warzone with ~115-120 fps @ high settings, so.. pretty good i think.

I was gonna suggest swapping around and getting a slightly stronger CPU at the expense of a little graphical power, but as you're playing a modern COD game this probably isn't going to be a good idea.

That's a decent spec PC - I have the Ryzen 5 3600 paired with the 1660 Super (so my graphics card isn't as strong as yours would be) and this manages everything I've thrown at it so far, including Microsoft Flight Simulator, Watch Dogs Legion and Cyberpunk 2077, all of which are quite demanding.

You may need to play with a smaller database than you mentioned earlier (unless you're way more patient than I am) as that's a pretty demanding database regardless of what CPU you have.

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 22/12/2020 at 02:03, Offish said:

Thanks for the feedback guys.In the end went for the Mac m1 you suggested.

unbelivable performance !

How many leagues do you load in 3D ? I'm very curious about that Mac too. I get about 60k players on my Desktop with 3 star perfromace

Link to post
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, RoysKeen said:

Out of the 4, the most expensive one is the best. 

https://www.dell.com/en-ie/shop/laptops/inspiron-15-3000/spd/inspiron-15-3501-laptop/cn30113

You will likely get better value for money elsewhere, but if you specifically want one of those, then I'd say go for that one. 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, kevhamster said:

Out of the 4, the most expensive one is the best. 

https://www.dell.com/en-ie/shop/laptops/inspiron-15-3000/spd/inspiron-15-3501-laptop/cn30113

You will likely get better value for money elsewhere, but if you specifically want one of those, then I'd say go for that one. 

 

 

 

Thanks for that man. I appreciate it. 

Could ya give any recommendations for better value? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Joelmc97 said:

I am Currently looking for a good cheap laptop just to play fm on, my budget is max £500. I was wondering if this laptop would be any good for running fm2021 smoothly? https://www.argos.co.uk/product/8483935

It'll be OK - won't be amazingly quick, but it'll do the job and should manage the 3D match graphics at medium.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Good morning and merry Christmas to all . Looking to purchase a new laptop for mainly fm purposes . Currently have a 4gb Packard bell laptop which has done the job for the last 7 years but is too slow so looking for an 8gb model that anyone can recommend that will run fast enough to get through the seasons quicker . Don’t really want to go over £400. Any ideas welcome and the type of things I should be looking for will be great ! Thanks in advance !

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there just wondering if this laptops good enough for fm 21, I like running a large amount of nations like 12 or more if possible just enquiring if this would still process at a good speed

https://www.laptopsdirect.co.uk/medion-crawler-e10-core-i5-10300h-8gb-256gb-ssd-15.6-inch-geforce-gtx-1650-30029417/version.asp?wgu=272145_187205_16089774560219_4ced2ff284&wgexpiry=1616753456&utm_source=Staircase 51 Ltd&utm_medium=webgains&refsource=webgains

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, marclogan19 said:

Hi there just wondering if this laptops good enough for fm 21, I like running a large amount of nations like 12 or more if possible just enquiring if this would still process at a good speed

https://www.laptopsdirect.co.uk/medion-crawler-e10-core-i5-10300h-8gb-256gb-ssd-15.6-inch-geforce-gtx-1650-30029417/version.asp?wgu=272145_187205_16089774560219_4ced2ff284&wgexpiry=1616753456&utm_source=Staircase 51 Ltd&utm_medium=webgains&refsource=webgains

We don't have any benchmarks for that one on FM so can't give you specifics, however it is a decent processor and should be absolutely fine.

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Rossco316 said:

Good morning and merry Christmas to all . Looking to purchase a new laptop for mainly fm purposes . Currently have a 4gb Packard bell laptop which has done the job for the last 7 years but is too slow so looking for an 8gb model that anyone can recommend that will run fast enough to get through the seasons quicker . Don’t really want to go over £400. Any ideas welcome and the type of things I should be looking for will be great ! Thanks in advance !

At that sort of budget, there's not a huge amount to go for.  

The best new one I can find is this, but it's still not particularly good.  It does meet the minimum specs for FM though: https://www.argos.co.uk/product/9192940

But there's a couple of refurbs I've found which are better - still not fantastic, but have better processors than the one above:

If you can stretch to £419: https://www.laptopstation.co.uk/product/laptops/645-g4/

Or: https://www.laptopstation.co.uk/product/laptops/hp-cw1500sa/

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello.

Please could you advise me, which of these would be the better option, and are the dearer ones worth the extra money? Or can you suggest a better option in the £600-£800 price range for Fm only.

Thanks. 

https://www.box.co.uk/FA706II-AU025T-ASUS-TUF-Gaming-A17-FA706II-AU025T_2860287.html

https://www.box.co.uk/FX506LI-HN012T-ASUS-TUF-Gaming-A15-FX506LI-HN012T_2931602.html

https://www.box.co.uk/FX505GT-BQ008T-ASUS-TUF-Gaming-FX505GT-BQ008T_2940903.html

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, winshoes said:

Hello.

Please could you advise me, which of these would be the better option, and are the dearer ones worth the extra money? Or can you suggest a better option in the £600-£800 price range for Fm only.

Thanks. 

https://www.box.co.uk/FA706II-AU025T-ASUS-TUF-Gaming-A17-FA706II-AU025T_2860287.html

https://www.box.co.uk/FX506LI-HN012T-ASUS-TUF-Gaming-A15-FX506LI-HN012T_2931602.html

https://www.box.co.uk/FX505GT-BQ008T-ASUS-TUF-Gaming-FX505GT-BQ008T_2940903.html

https://www.box.co.uk/FA706II-AU025T-ASUS-TUF-Gaming-A17-FA706II-AU025T_2860287.html

Best CPU of the lot, as per https://www.notebookcheck.net/Mobile-Processors-Benchmark-List.2436.0.html?

image.thumb.png.ac10f200629379c81fe9abe8e1d84f98.png

They all have the same amount of RAM, this is the joint best graphics card of the 3 and also has the joint highest amount of storage.

I doubt you will find anything to top it for the price.

Link to post
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, kevhamster said:

https://www.box.co.uk/FA706II-AU025T-ASUS-TUF-Gaming-A17-FA706II-AU025T_2860287.html

Best CPU of the lot, as per https://www.notebookcheck.net/Mobile-Processors-Benchmark-List.2436.0.html?

image.thumb.png.ac10f200629379c81fe9abe8e1d84f98.png

They all have the same amount of RAM, this is the joint best graphics card of the 3 and also has the joint highest amount of storage.

I doubt you will find anything to top it for the price.

Thank you for your help. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Merry Christmas all.

I chucked my old MacBook in the bin yesterday & I’m now needing something to run fm21 as well as being used as a laptop for my girlfriend for uni (word/excel etc.)... Mainly for FM :)

Budget is £400-£450

Help appreciated

Danny 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all

 

The Mrs is going to be working from home and wants an all in one PC, anyone recommend anything suitable for also playing FM 😆

Budget is £600-£1000

I have seen this at curry’s 

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing/desktop-pcs/desktop-pcs/dell-inspiron-aio-5490-23-8-intel-core-i5-all-in-one-pc-1-tb-hdd-512-gb-ssd-silver-10199740-pdt.html?intcmpid=display~RR

Is that any good or can I do better for the money.

Thanks in advance 👍🏻

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all,

Complete newbie when it comes to buying a laptop for myself, have a general understanding of some things needed for a laptop for FM. 

I want a laptop strictly for football manager which I can use going forward for a few years. I really am not interested in doing anything else on it & as I have a work laptop - but I can’t install FM on it.

My budget is £400-500 really, I was wondering if you had any comment on any of the below.

Cheers:

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing/laptops/laptops/dell-inspiron-15-3000-15-6-laptop-amd-ryzen-5-256-gb-ssd-black-10214380-pdt.html

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing/laptops/laptops/hp-255-g7-15-6-laptop-amd-ryzen-5-256-gb-ssd-silver-10219609-pdt.html

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing/laptops/laptops/hp-15s-eq0537na-15-6-laptop-amd-ryzen-5-128-gb-ssd-black-10212906-pdt.html

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing/laptops/laptops/acer-aspire-3-a314-22-14-laptop-amd-ryzen-5-256-gb-ssd-black-10209211-pdt.html
 

 I’d just like to run the game nicely & smoothly. A good few nations and league and 3D.

Thanks in advance. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Dan1888 said:

Merry Christmas all.

I chucked my old MacBook in the bin yesterday & I’m now needing something to run fm21 as well as being used as a laptop for my girlfriend for uni (word/excel etc.)... Mainly for FM :)

Budget is £400-£450

Help appreciated

Danny 

This is the best I can currently find in the price range: https://www.argos.co.uk/product/1959318

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, private pyle said:

Hi all

 

The Mrs is going to be working from home and wants an all in one PC, anyone recommend anything suitable for also playing FM 😆

Budget is £600-£1000

I have seen this at curry’s 

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing/desktop-pcs/desktop-pcs/dell-inspiron-aio-5490-23-8-intel-core-i5-all-in-one-pc-1-tb-hdd-512-gb-ssd-silver-10199740-pdt.html?intcmpid=display~RR

Is that any good or can I do better for the money.

Thanks in advance 👍🏻

 

My honest advice would be to steer clear of all-in-ones.  They're not very good value for money - the way I look at them is you're getting the performance of a laptop with the portability of a desktop.  Basically the worst of both worlds!

The one you've linked there has a processor with a base clock speed below the SI stated requirements for FM, so whilst it will most likely run the game, you will probably see less than ideal performance with it.

You can get smaller form factor PC's like this one: https://www.box.co.uk/Lenovo-ThinkCentre-M75s-SFF-Business-Min_2860753.html and still have money left to buy the monitor and save money compared to the all in one.

With that you get a much stronger processor with decent integrated graphics capability.

If you want to insist on an all-in-one though, this is a much better bet: https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing/desktop-pcs/desktop-pcs/hp-pavilion-24-k0003na-23-8-all-in-one-pc-amd-ryzen-5-512-gb-ssd-white-10207968-pdt.html

Much better CPU than the linked one above, and stronger integrated graphics to go with it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, avfcleo29 said:

Hi all,

Complete newbie when it comes to buying a laptop for myself, have a general understanding of some things needed for a laptop for FM. 

I want a laptop strictly for football manager which I can use going forward for a few years. I really am not interested in doing anything else on it & as I have a work laptop - but I can’t install FM on it.

My budget is £400-500 really, I was wondering if you had any comment on any of the below.

Cheers:

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing/laptops/laptops/dell-inspiron-15-3000-15-6-laptop-amd-ryzen-5-256-gb-ssd-black-10214380-pdt.html

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing/laptops/laptops/hp-255-g7-15-6-laptop-amd-ryzen-5-256-gb-ssd-silver-10219609-pdt.html

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing/laptops/laptops/hp-15s-eq0537na-15-6-laptop-amd-ryzen-5-128-gb-ssd-black-10212906-pdt.html

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing/laptops/laptops/acer-aspire-3-a314-22-14-laptop-amd-ryzen-5-256-gb-ssd-black-10209211-pdt.html
 

 I’d just like to run the game nicely & smoothly. A good few nations and league and 3D.

Thanks in advance. 

They're all basically the same spec, aside from the 3rd one which has less storage, so go with whichever of the other 3 has the best reviews.

In terms of performance, anything in that price range isn't going to be super quick, but will play the game.  You'll be able to play 3D - should manage the medium preset for graphics (but you may need to make some tweaks downwards, based on my own experience with the previous generation version of the Ryzen 5 mobile processor).

Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, kevhamster said:

My honest advice would be to steer clear of all-in-ones.  They're not very good value for money - the way I look at them is you're getting the performance of a laptop with the portability of a desktop.  Basically the worst of both worlds!

The one you've linked there has a processor with a base clock speed below the SI stated requirements for FM, so whilst it will most likely run the game, you will probably see less than ideal performance with it.

You can get smaller form factor PC's like this one: https://www.box.co.uk/Lenovo-ThinkCentre-M75s-SFF-Business-Min_2860753.html and still have money left to buy the monitor and save money compared to the all in one.

With that you get a much stronger processor with decent integrated graphics capability.

If you want to insist on an all-in-one though, this is a much better bet: https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing/desktop-pcs/desktop-pcs/hp-pavilion-24-k0003na-23-8-all-in-one-pc-amd-ryzen-5-512-gb-ssd-white-10207968-pdt.html

Much better CPU than the linked one above, and stronger integrated graphics to go with it.

Great advice, thanks so much

Link to post
Share on other sites

Merry Xmas and Happy New year guys, 

 

Could you please in your freetime give your thoughs about this laptop plz:  - only for FM online needs and netflix. thanks in advance

 

Laptop Dell Vostro 3491 i3 1005G1/4GB/256GB/Win10

Edited by Ozark
Link to post
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, kevhamster said:

They're all basically the same spec, aside from the 3rd one which has less storage, so go with whichever of the other 3 has the best reviews.

In terms of performance, anything in that price range isn't going to be super quick, but will play the game.  You'll be able to play 3D - should manage the medium preset for graphics (but you may need to make some tweaks downwards, based on my own experience with the previous generation version of the Ryzen 5 mobile processor).

Thanks for the info! Is there anything in that price range that you could recommend that would definitely out perform the others?

Would I be better opting for intel i5?

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing/laptops/laptops/asus-vivobook-f515ja-15-6-laptop-intel-core-i5-256-gb-ssd-grey-10212923-pdt.html

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing/laptops/laptops/acer-aspire-3-15-6-laptop-intel-core-i5-256-gb-ssd-black-10208095-pdt.html

 

 

 

Thank you!

 

 

Edited by avfcleo29
Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Ozark said:

CPU:

FM requires 1.8ghz processor

https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/196588/intel-core-i3-1005g1-processor-4m-cache-up-to-3-40-ghz.html

Most computers these days have a minimum 8gb RAM

 

This computer is below recommended minimum specs.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys 

l have not played fm since fm17 and just went about putting fm21 on my laptop got it installed but keeps crashing when I’m nearing the end of a match! 
 

thinking I may need a new laptop but wanted to know if you think what I have should be working fine before wasting any more money. 
 

thanks 30E8DF52-3C3E-4DAA-B3D4-01171D2BA2C8.thumb.jpeg.173df9a963c15db027532550f83d5b93.jpeg

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys. I'm looking for a new desktop that will run FM21 with a large database. It's the only game I play and the only other real uses other than browsing would be prime/netflix/youtube, plus some video editing. I can stretch to £500, but I'd rather keep it closer to £400-£450 (before care and repair) if there's no real benefit to going higher. I've looked at these 3:

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing/desktop-pcs/desktop-pcs/acer-aspire-xc-895-desktop-pc-intel-core-i5-1-tb-hdd-black-10208037-pdt.html

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing/desktop-pcs/desktop-pcs/acer-aspire-xc-895-desktop-pc-intel-core-i5-1-tb-hdd-black-10208038-pdt.html

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing/desktop-pcs/desktop-pcs/hp-m01-f1002na-desktop-pc-intel-core-i5-1-tb-hdd-black-10208085-pdt.html

The specs look the same, aside from the Optane. Any thoughts?

Link to post
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, avfcleo29 said:

Thanks for the info! Is there anything in that price range that you could recommend that would definitely out perform the others?

Would I be better opting for intel i5?

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing/laptops/laptops/asus-vivobook-f515ja-15-6-laptop-intel-core-i5-256-gb-ssd-grey-10212923-pdt.html

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing/laptops/laptops/acer-aspire-3-15-6-laptop-intel-core-i5-256-gb-ssd-black-10208095-pdt.html

 

 

 

Thank you!

 

 

No, I'd stick with the Ryzen compared to these.

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, MishievousNinja said:

Hi guys. I'm looking for a new desktop that will run FM21 with a large database. It's the only game I play and the only other real uses other than browsing would be prime/netflix/youtube, plus some video editing. I can stretch to £500, but I'd rather keep it closer to £400-£450 (before care and repair) if there's no real benefit to going higher. I've looked at these 3:

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing/desktop-pcs/desktop-pcs/acer-aspire-xc-895-desktop-pc-intel-core-i5-1-tb-hdd-black-10208037-pdt.html

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing/desktop-pcs/desktop-pcs/acer-aspire-xc-895-desktop-pc-intel-core-i5-1-tb-hdd-black-10208038-pdt.html

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing/desktop-pcs/desktop-pcs/hp-m01-f1002na-desktop-pc-intel-core-i5-1-tb-hdd-black-10208085-pdt.html

The specs look the same, aside from the Optane. Any thoughts?

CPU is very good for the processing side of it, but you'll be limited in terms of the graphics settings due to the poor integrated graphics.

I'm no expert in terms of video editing, but my understanding is that although the CPU is the most critical component, you'll probably want a graphics card as well.  Of course, I may be wrong and am happy to be corrected on that as video editing is something I've never got into.

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Matt9219 said:

Hi guys 

l have not played fm since fm17 and just went about putting fm21 on my laptop got it installed but keeps crashing when I’m nearing the end of a match! 
 

thinking I may need a new laptop but wanted to know if you think what I have should be working fine before wasting any more money. 
 

thanks 30E8DF52-3C3E-4DAA-B3D4-01171D2BA2C8.thumb.jpeg.173df9a963c15db027532550f83d5b93.jpeg

 

That CPU is quite old and low-spec by current standards.  In theory it should run the game, but likely would be quite slow.

Link to post
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, thnigelfc said:

Guys am looking for new laptop or pc not sure which yet. Need to sell this one 1st anyone have an idea how much its worth?

20201228_172505.jpg

Any particular reason you're looking to upgrade?  That CPU is still pretty decent.

But no idea on current value to be honest.   I'd look at known pre-owned retailers and the like (CEX, Ebay etc) to get an idea.  It will also help if you have the full model number.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, kevhamster said:

That CPU is quite old and low-spec by current standards.  In theory it should run the game, but likely would be quite slow.

 

The game actually runs good ( 5 star performance on game with 4 major leagues and medium database ) it just keeps crashing after half time when i finally get to play a match, managed to get through two matches today when i tried. 

But yes had this laptop 4 years now, barley used it the last 2 years so was hoping i didn't have to get a new one to just play FM so, Any recommendations for a fairly cheap/decent priced one ? 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Matt9219 said:

 

The game actually runs good ( 5 star performance on game with 4 major leagues and medium database ) it just keeps crashing after half time when i finally get to play a match, managed to get through two matches today when i tried. 

But yes had this laptop 4 years now, barley used it the last 2 years so was hoping i didn't have to get a new one to just play FM so, Any recommendations for a fairly cheap/decent priced one ? 

 

 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.drivereasy.com/knowledge/football-manager-2021-crashing-on-pc/amp/

 

Try these fixes.

If you haven't used your laptop in a while there's likely crucial updates 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Smurf said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.drivereasy.com/knowledge/football-manager-2021-crashing-on-pc/amp/

 

Try these fixes.

If you haven't used your laptop in a while there's likely crucial updates 

 

 

I had already done all the updates and got everything on latest versions available for my laptop and I’ve went and tried all of the things on your link and managed to get a good half hour playing it at decent speed but crashed again! 
 


 

Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Matt9219 said:

I had already done all the updates and got everything on latest versions available for my laptop and I’ve went and tried all of the things on your link and managed to get a good half hour playing it at decent speed but crashed again! 

Is it crashing at end of matches only - when playing 3D?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...