Jump to content

[FM21] Rate my Regen/Newgen Thread


Recommended Posts

Hello everybody. As usual...

New FM, new thread 

Have you found a gem of a regen from an obscure country that you have never heard of, got him capped and feel proud?

Want to get your regen rated as you feel that he is the best regen ever?

Maybe you want some advice on your regen, how to play him, what should you train him on?

There is no specific format to follow, just post up a screenshot of your regen! If you need to, also along with your screenshot you could have a bit of background information about him, like where you got him, how much you paid or anything similiar.

If you don't know what a newgen is, then here is a short explanation:

A randomly generated player that the game throws out to compensate for retirements etc... This is so you don't end up with no players in the game after you have played for a long enough time for all real players to retire from the game. These can normally be identified by the 'Newgen face' which looks like a computer generated face, although these can be turned off, so don't dismiss someone's player due to the lack of face.

Please, only post newgens in here. Feel free to tell us about how good they are, how you found them, what you paid, their goalscoring records etc. Also, feel free to comment on other peoples newgens! Although, don't be the dick that goes 'OMG U EDITED HIM', because at the end of the day, it's just a game, people shouldn't post edited players, but if they do it's not a massive deal.

spacer.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 18/11/2020 at 11:39, Cooke said:

Got him with 16 for 20 Mio. € from Hoffenheim. Should turn out decent, can use him in the first team now.

Mesquita.png

Get his stamina and composure up a bit and you pretty much have a perfect playmaker 

Link to post
Share on other sites

At the start of the fourth season with FC Kobenhavn. Only picked up what my scouts brought in (or own youth). Some gems though. 

David Asgeirsson: Icelandic kid who came through my youth ranks at the age of 19. Midfielder by nature but I retrained him to a ball playing central defender. Currently training him in the role of a Libero on attack, curious to see if I can build a tactic to employ one and have him exc(if he stays long enough that is). Great personality as well, started as driven with 20 determination. 

20201120200706_1.thumb.jpg.ad06f9f6bf33925e11c3025767d2fafc.jpg

 

Wally Jonck: South African goalie who I picked up from Sundowns for a measely 550k. Was supposed to only play cup games this season but I gave him a chance when my first choice GK picked up a small niggle and he got 16 clean sheets in 21 games. Once again solid personality.

20201120201040_1.thumb.jpg.8c1780905a52bc994ab7e8fa8ed42ffa.jpg

 

Dennis Jepsen: Once again a youth product who came through the ranks at the age of 19. Needs mentoring to improve his personality. 

20201120201306_1.thumb.jpg.37b6370e39029557f0b142b0e25b7c6c.jpg

 

Camilo Torres: Will probably replace Nelsson in a few years, or join him and Asgeirsson in a three man defence tactic if I manage to implement the Libero. Needs to work on his technicals but otherwise quite amazing already. Resolute personality too. 

20201120201537_1.thumb.jpg.66aee6e75aed11344efc0b9b8e166632.jpg

 

Got quite a few others as well but would like to see if they turn out to be as good as their star potential suggests before I post them. :)

Edited by KlaaZ
Link to post
Share on other sites

I am managing in Denmark with Brondby IF - here are my best new-gens! 

Mohamed Berner - Swedish RW who was already at the club when I joined. He is improving all the time.

20201123115217_1.thumb.jpg.0905eb29c74ceee49f57d56f787a7045.jpg

Martin Schou - was also at the club when I joined. Looks great for 17, trying to give him a few games this season.

20201123120537_1.thumb.jpg.f928565ba16beb4145b7324e8de35db9.jpg

Mads Olsen - pressing forward who I brought in from my old club AC Horsens where I had signed him on a free. Has made a solid start and is developing nicely.

20201123120528_1.thumb.jpg.384cdf47b533e4364a0729022518b9ec.jpg

Jens Poulsen - the other guy I went back to my old club for. He seems to be developing into a good BWM. Have got his work rate up from 8 to 12 so far!

20201123120549_1.thumb.jpg.4655df36c17081b07857dd3d3bdb7bf6.jpg

And finally, this guy Koki Arita was just discovered by my Japanese scout Kei Tamura. Very excited about him. He will hopefully join in Jan as soon as he gets a WP.

20201123120555_1.thumb.jpg.422f86c2428c18208106f30d36fd5be3.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, karanhsingh said:

@KlaaZ how's your save with Kobenhavn going? Posting about it anywhere?

I was tempted to try a journal here but considering I'm already three seasons in, I might be a little late to start it now. I'm doing really well domestically with 3 back to back titles (not really surprising) and 2 cup wins. Lost the final in my first season on penalties IIRC. 

Europe's not too bad either, but harder. 

First season: Got to the group stage of the EURO Cup but had Leicester, Real Sociedad and some Eastern European club as opponents. Finished third as the first two were just too much for me.
Second season: Got to the group stage of the CL, where I managed to finish third in a group with Juve, Real Madrid and Hoffenheim by beating the Germans home and aways and by snatching a surprise victory at home against Juve. Got battered in the other games. Beat Besiktas in the first EC knockout round and then almost surprised Sevilla. Lost 1-2 at home but was 0-2 up in Spain, until I completely broke down in the final five minutes of the game to draw 2-2. 
Third season: CL group with Monaco, Leipzig and Porto. Managed to qualify for the CL knockout round with a measely 8 points despite having only 2 points after the first four games thanks to a home win against Monaco (2-1) and an away win steal in Portugal (0-1) in the final game. Went on to lose to Real Madrid in the first knockout (0-1 and 2-1).
Current season: CL group with Juve, Zenit and Slavia Prague. Lost twice to Juve, won everything else to finished second in the group to once again qualify for the knockout stage. 

 

PS: I like the looks of that Japanese guy, he could be the real deal! Do you also feel that there's a lot of ridiculous talent both in Norway and Scandinavia in general? I picked up Casper Hojer, Sivert Mannsverk, Wahid Faghir and Tochi Chukwuani in my first season and they're all still in my first eleven and doing pretty amazing. I'm also have a very good Norwegian regen from Stromsgodset. 

20201123110809_1.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, KlaaZ said:

I was tempted to try a journal here but considering I'm already three seasons in, I might be a little late to start it now. I'm doing really well domestically with 3 back to back titles (not really surprising) and 2 cup wins. Lost the final in my first season on penalties IIRC. 

Europe's not too bad either, but harder. 

First season: Got to the group stage of the EURO Cup but had Leicester, Real Sociedad and some Eastern European club as opponents. Finished third as the first two were just too much for me.
Second season: Got to the group stage of the CL, where I managed to finish third in a group with Juve, Real Madrid and Hoffenheim by beating the Germans home and aways and by snatching a surprise victory at home against Juve. Got battered in the other games. Beat Besiktas in the first EC knockout round and then almost surprised Sevilla. Lost 1-2 at home but was 0-2 up in Spain, until I completely broke down in the final five minutes of the game to draw 2-2. 
Third season: CL group with Monaco, Leipzig and Porto. Managed to qualify for the CL knockout round with a measely 8 points despite having only 2 points after the first four games thanks to a home win against Monaco (2-1) and an away win steal in Portugal (0-1) in the final game. Went on to lose to Real Madrid in the first knockout (0-1 and 2-1).
Current season: CL group with Juve, Zenit and Slavia Prague. Lost twice to Juve, won everything else to finished second in the group to once again qualify for the knockout stage. 

 

PS: I like the looks of that Japanese guy, he could be the real deal! Do you also feel that there's a lot of ridiculous talent both in Norway and Scandinavia in general? I picked up Casper Hojer, Sivert Mannsverk, Wahid Faghir and Tochi Chukwuani in my first season and they're all still in my first eleven and doing pretty amazing. I'm also have a very good Norwegian regen from Stromsgodset. 

20201123110809_1.jpg

Nice one, I think the big challenge obviously is making a mark in Europe with a Danish club. I am guessing you are dominating the league domestically by now.

Yes there is a lot of good talent in Scandinavia and particularly Norway, but Norway does appear to be like the "new Belgium" IRL too - Haaland, Odegaard, Hauge, Ajer, Berge, etc. 

FCK bought Hojer on my save too. Mannsverk & Faghir look decent, not amazing. Chukwuani just moved to Napoli, and Daramy moved to PSG (although just joined my side on loan and scored against FCK :D). 

The non-newgen players doing well for my side are - Skipper, Thychosen, Borkeeiet (excellent DLP), Corlu, Svensson and Kaufmann (on loan, ex FCK).

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, karanhsingh said:

Nice one, I think the big challenge obviously is making a mark in Europe with a Danish club. I am guessing you are dominating the league domestically by now.

Yes there is a lot of good talent in Scandinavia and particularly Norway, but Norway does appear to be like the "new Belgium" IRL too - Haaland, Odegaard, Hauge, Ajer, Berge, etc. 

FCK bought Hojer on my save too. Mannsverk & Faghir look decent, not amazing. Chukwuani just moved to Napoli, and Daramy moved to PSG (although just joined my side on loan and scored against FCK :D). 

The non-newgen players doing well for my side are - Skipper, Thychosen, Borkeeiet (excellent DLP), Corlu, Svensson and Kaufmann (on loan, ex FCK).

If you can still pick up Faghir, don't hesitate. With the right training he can get 14/15's in all the important striker attributes and be a real goalscoring machine as an AF. The same goes for Mannsverk actually, both are quite impressive (especially physically). And Chukwuani is the same as Faghir, very good spread of attributes with all the important ones up to 14/15. I actually refused an offer up to 35M for him last season (because I don't need the money).

Daramy and Kaufmann are both still at the club but have been loaned out for the past three seasons. Daramy did really well on loan for the past two seasons so he'll probably replace Fischer next season. Kaufmann hasn't really developed, not impressed by his technicals mainly. Can you get a screenshot from him? I looked up the others and especially Borkeeiet looks swell! Are you trying to sign mostly Scandinavian players? I've been trying to limit myself when it comes to foreign talent but it's hard to resist sometimes. I would love to try an all scandinavian game in the future though. 

 

20201123121837_1.jpg

20201123121841_1.jpg

20201123121847_1.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, KlaaZ said:

If you can still pick up Faghir, don't hesitate. With the right training he can get 14/15's in all the important striker attributes and be a real goalscoring machine as an AF. The same goes for Mannsverk actually, both are quite impressive (especially physically). And Chukwuani is the same as Faghir, very good spread of attributes with all the important ones up to 14/15. I actually refused an offer up to 35M for him last season (because I don't need the money).

Daramy and Kaufmann are both still at the club but have been loaned out for the past three seasons. Daramy did really well on loan for the past two seasons so he'll probably replace Fischer next season. Kaufmann hasn't really developed, not impressed by his technicals mainly. Can you get a screenshot from him? I looked up the others and especially Borkeeiet looks swell! Are you trying to sign mostly Scandinavian players? I've been trying to limit myself when it comes to foreign talent but it's hard to resist sometimes. I would love to try an all scandinavian game in the future though. 

 

20201123121837_1.jpg

20201123121841_1.jpg

20201123121847_1.jpg

These guys all look excellent for you. I guess it shows how players can develop under humans as opposed to AI.

I am signing players only found by my scouts so yes it's mainly Scandinavian, however now we have more global scouts like Tamura & Echeverria so they are popping up with players all over.

Here are Kaufmann and Borkeeiet for me. Btw, Boving has also developed well on my save, although he went to AAB on a freebie. 

20201123165353_1.thumb.jpg.6669c66f1c27b2729d177fd13f53f048.jpg

20201123165407_1.thumb.jpg.05933a6357e18a449e88c5b6a70e9f89.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, karanhsingh said:

I am managing in Denmark with Brondby IF - here are my best new-gens! 

Mohamed Berner - Swedish RW who was already at the club when I joined. He is improving all the time.

20201123115217_1.thumb.jpg.0905eb29c74ceee49f57d56f787a7045.jpg

Martin Schou - was also at the club when I joined. Looks great for 17, trying to give him a few games this season.

20201123120537_1.thumb.jpg.f928565ba16beb4145b7324e8de35db9.jpg

Mads Olsen - pressing forward who I brought in from my old club AC Horsens where I had signed him on a free. Has made a solid start and is developing nicely.

20201123120528_1.thumb.jpg.384cdf47b533e4364a0729022518b9ec.jpg

Jens Poulsen - the other guy I went back to my old club for. He seems to be developing into a good BWM. Have got his work rate up from 8 to 12 so far!

20201123120549_1.thumb.jpg.4655df36c17081b07857dd3d3bdb7bf6.jpg

And finally, this guy Koki Arita was just discovered by my Japanese scout Kei Tamura. Very excited about him. He will hopefully join in Jan as soon as he gets a WP.

20201123120555_1.thumb.jpg.422f86c2428c18208106f30d36fd5be3.jpg

Brilliant young players you got :eek: Arita, looks insanely good :cool:

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, karanhsingh said:

These guys all look excellent for you. I guess it shows how players can develop under humans as opposed to AI.

I am signing players only found by my scouts so yes it's mainly Scandinavian, however now we have more global scouts like Tamura & Echeverria so they are popping up with players all over.

Here are Kaufmann and Borkeeiet for me. Btw, Boving has also developed well on my save, although he went to AAB on a freebie. 

20201123165353_1.thumb.jpg.6669c66f1c27b2729d177fd13f53f048.jpg

20201123165407_1.thumb.jpg.05933a6357e18a449e88c5b6a70e9f89.jpg

Yeah, it does. Kaufmann looks a good deal better for you as well. I'm just a bit bummed now, Liverpool came knocking for Faghir, I rejected but couldn't convince him to stay so in the end he shipped off to Juve. Record deal though, sold him for 30M, 10x500k per league appearance, 6M after 50 games, 3.5M on winning the Italian Cup and 25% of the total amount if he ever gets sold. Just need to find an affordable replacement now. :(

EDIT: I could play Wind again, who did really well for me during the first two seasons, but that would mean changing my setup as he's not an AF. Too slow. 

Edited by KlaaZ
Link to post
Share on other sites

Right, so I went a bit overboard after selling Faghir for so much money so I bought a 17-year old for way too much money (32.5M, his release clause). Meet Geslin Kitenge. 

20201123195538_1.thumb.jpg.cc97e742b0f0ee043b9824e01c81a9e3.jpg

 

And while I was at it, I also picked up a new right back for 1.6M, got a left wing prospect from Stromgodset for 2.7M and signed a Brazilian DM on a free. All bargains from what I can see so far.

20201123195613_1.thumb.jpg.a9c64a1f662ef7116488bfa9f95d4499.jpg20201123195652_1.thumb.jpg.58a5c7a91ddc5b2fa90922e245c45c74.jpg20201123195952_1.thumb.jpg.a6a5e66cf500e06f3dd8174e3fcdf8ab.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, silentwars said:

Looks quality for Chesterfield, needs to get that poor off the ball sorted though

Yeah. However, hes picked up a couple of traits in his first few months that I think will really stand him in good stead.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, KlaaZ said:

Right, so I went a bit overboard after selling Faghir for so much money so I bought a 17-year old for way too much money (32.5M, his release clause). Meet Geslin Kitenge. 

20201123195538_1.thumb.jpg.cc97e742b0f0ee043b9824e01c81a9e3.jpg

 

And while I was at it, I also picked up a new right back for 1.6M, got a left wing prospect from Stromgodset for 2.7M and signed a Brazilian DM on a free. All bargains from what I can see so far.

20201123195613_1.thumb.jpg.a9c64a1f662ef7116488bfa9f95d4499.jpg20201123195652_1.thumb.jpg.58a5c7a91ddc5b2fa90922e245c45c74.jpg20201123195952_1.thumb.jpg.a6a5e66cf500e06f3dd8174e3fcdf8ab.jpg

Geslin looks magnificent as expected!

Also that's a very interesting name for a Portuguese lad :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Cartopis84 said:

Pretty good 15 year old DM, used the editor to check his CA (not PA) and he's at 130 already putting him at the fringe of first team level.1489490391_Screenshot2020-11-26at3_42_21PM.thumb.png.b1f93cf7bfaa7c3becb04b8d03934fee.png

Great mentals for a DM, just need to get his determination up some. But that combination of aggression, bravery, teamwork and workrate is amazing. Just a shame about his natural fitness. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KlaaZ said:

Great mentals for a DM, just need to get his determination up some. But that combination of aggression, bravery, teamwork and workrate is amazing. Just a shame about his natural fitness. 

Natural fittnes is not that important, just something you need to keep in mind, you will need to rotate him a bit more often (not a problem when you manage a big club) and you should consider to sell him around the age of 29-30 since players with low natural fitness tend to decline faster

Link to post
Share on other sites

Had to burn some money from my board so picked up this kid from Aberdeen for his release clause, 23.5M. Great personality and just all around great attribute spread. Will probably permanently replace Mannsverk in a few years.

20201126164139_1.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/11/2020 at 19:52, robterrace said:

This lad is probably the jewel of my first intake at Chesterfield.

NxCaC63.png

A couple of months after.

8wM8DRZ.png

Also, this guy from my first intake. He won't be a superstar, but, hes going to be good for me.

u5iuO7D.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/11/2020 at 20:18, KlaaZ said:

At the start of the fourth season with FC Kobenhavn. Only picked up what my scouts brought in (or own youth). Some gems though. 

David Asgeirsson: Icelandic kid who came through my youth ranks at the age of 19. Midfielder by nature but I retrained him to a ball playing central defender. Currently training him in the role of a Libero on attack, curious to see if I can build a tactic to employ one and have him exc(if he stays long enough that is). Great personality as well, started as driven with 20 determination. 

20201120200706_1.thumb.jpg.ad06f9f6bf33925e11c3025767d2fafc.jpg

 

Wally Jonck: South African goalie who I picked up from Sundowns for a measely 550k. Was supposed to only play cup games this season but I gave him a chance when my first choice GK picked up a small niggle and he got 16 clean sheets in 21 games. Once again solid personality.

20201120201040_1.thumb.jpg.8c1780905a52bc994ab7e8fa8ed42ffa.jpg

 

Dennis Jepsen: Once again a youth product who came through the ranks at the age of 19. Needs mentoring to improve his personality. 

20201120201306_1.thumb.jpg.37b6370e39029557f0b142b0e25b7c6c.jpg

 

Camilo Torres: Will probably replace Nelsson in a few years, or join him and Asgeirsson in a three man defence tactic if I manage to implement the Libero. Needs to work on his technicals but otherwise quite amazing already. Resolute personality too. 

20201120201537_1.thumb.jpg.66aee6e75aed11344efc0b9b8e166632.jpg

 

Got quite a few others as well but would like to see if they turn out to be as good as their star potential suggests before I post them. :)

Nearly two years later!

 

Asgeirsson: Succesfully retrained into a central defender, although I also play him as a DM on occasion. Refused an 89M offer from Hertha Berlin last summer, hoping to build my team around him. He was unsettled afterwards but Nelsson and Zeca can still convince him to stay so no worries there.

20201128143757_1.thumb.jpg.324f556d30c90fa627f6a27bfba8e0c1.jpg

 

Wally Jonck: Undisputable first time GK now. 

20201128144101_1.thumb.jpg.177550308517219a37b4187e1f339438.jpg

 

Camilo Torres: Lost him during the winter break to Atletico who activated his release clause. But it's okay, because I already picked up his replacement in the summer.

20201128144052_1.thumb.jpg.3cfc1a5fb95002b7233f7fefa380814d.jpg

 

Emil Sorensen: Danish dynamite, replacement for Torres. 

20201128144020_1.thumb.jpg.3e16bc5cada9786a410463de0ba3d9bf.jpg

 

Kenni Buur: Potential superstar in the midfield strata. 

20201128143916_1.thumb.jpg.7fe0efd0aca426c83dee75dbaba70fb7.jpg

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, KlaaZ said:

Nearly two years later!

 

Asgeirsson: Succesfully retrained into a central defender, although I also play him as a DM on occasion. Refused an 89M offer from Hertha Berlin last summer, hoping to build my team around him. He was unsettled afterwards but Nelsson and Zeca can still convince him to stay so no worries there.

20201128143757_1.thumb.jpg.324f556d30c90fa627f6a27bfba8e0c1.jpg

 

Wally Jonck: Undisputable first time GK now. 

20201128144101_1.thumb.jpg.177550308517219a37b4187e1f339438.jpg

 

Camilo Torres: Lost him during the winter break to Atletico who activated his release clause. But it's okay, because I already picked up his replacement in the summer.

20201128144052_1.thumb.jpg.3cfc1a5fb95002b7233f7fefa380814d.jpg

 

Emil Sorensen: Danish dynamite, replacement for Torres. 

20201128144020_1.thumb.jpg.3e16bc5cada9786a410463de0ba3d9bf.jpg

 

Kenni Buur: Potential superstar in the midfield strata. 

20201128143916_1.thumb.jpg.7fe0efd0aca426c83dee75dbaba70fb7.jpg

 

What leagues/database have you loaded for your save to get these regens?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, False 9 said:

What leagues/database have you loaded for your save to get these regens?

Nothing special (I think). I'm managing in Denmark so I've got a lot of scandinavian leagues loaded. Apart from that, the usual with a large database.

20201128153724_1.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad I made the right choice to ignore my scouts and not signing him then :) 

Here's who I did sign though. Poached from Derby when he was 15/16, he's now my lynchpin in the shadow striker/advanced playmaker role. First choice for England and I have to fend off multiple bids from the big clubs every transfer window. 

Capture.thumb.PNG.fcd954f84a75dbf76a07d64836f6cb19.PNG

 

Capture2.PNG

Link to post
Share on other sites

So I'm in my second season with Man United, and while I didn't get anything special in terms of youth players, I uncovered this gem at Celtic, who you can normally pick up players for smaller fees than expected.

 

Just turned 16, bought him in the recent window, spent the last of my at the time budget on this kid, and his attributes are fantastic for that age!  Surprised that his potential isn't 4-5, but I feel like star ratings are even more inconsistent in this game.

 

Pros:

- Well-rounded physicals

- Very good in the three important defensive technical attributes

- 20 Determination

- Good Aggression and Bravery

- 17 Work Rate is a nice bonus

- Determined personality

Cons:

- I use two Ball Playing Defenders, so his Vision and Passing are rather average

- Not sure how much weight you put into this, but the fact his media description isn't "Wonderkid" is a little confusing to me.

 

So a question to everyone, how much did you think he cost, and what price would you be willing to pay for him?  I paid a, what I think is a tiny fee, of £5 million.  He's about two points lower than most of that of Victor Lindelof and I can get about £50 million for him, so I have huge hopes for this guy!  Will definitely feature in a couple of games this season.

 

image.thumb.png.0b96d4876d54f80896863c08f0a3c0dd.png

Edited by Maffoo97
Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, diLLa88 said:

Just came through in my youth intake, 3rd season.

spacer.png

 

Looks like a great Poacher!  I'd say the only issue I can point out is the "meh" physicals, but that can depend on your tactics.  Looks like a gem!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/12/2020 at 20:24, ronaldlye said:

Glad I made the right choice to ignore my scouts and not signing him then :) 

Here's who I did sign though. Poached from Derby when he was 15/16, he's now my lynchpin in the shadow striker/advanced playmaker role. First choice for England and I have to fend off multiple bids from the big clubs every transfer window. 

Capture.thumb.PNG.fcd954f84a75dbf76a07d64836f6cb19.PNG

 

Capture2.PNG

Wow! Hope I get someone like this in my first Derby intake :lol:

11 hours ago, Maffoo97 said:

 

Looks like a great Poacher!  I'd say the only issue I can point out is the "meh" physicals, but that can depend on your tactics.  Looks like a gem!

If you can get the 11s to 13-14 range, his physicals also will not be a problem at all. Would be similar to Harry Kane.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Derby have been producing quite a few top talents in my game. Hope it's the same for your save too :) 

Also, not sure if this is common knowledge. Just sharing what i do to get the best regens in case it helps...

I upgraded my youth facilities, youth recruitment to the max level. And got a good HoYD in too. But some times my youth intake is still pretty lackluster. 

When that happens, i'll go sniffing around other clubs' intakes to poach them. Case in point, the Derby newgen above. 

From what I recall, Argentine and Brazil produce intakes in Sept or Oct. The top european leagues (England, Spain, Italy, Germany, France, Holland and Portugal) intakes come in from mid-March to mid-April. 

During these periods, i'll click on the globe icon on the top right, select world, transfers, youth intake from the dropdown menu and start checking out who's available to poach. 

Got myself tons of wonderkids this way. Not sure if this is common practice or not. Try it out if you want to potentially get the top, top young talent around the world :)

Edited by ronaldlye
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Neither of them are my players, however 2 that I've noticed through media;

Not amazing, but 41 Andorran caps by the age of 21. I know people love a regen from an obscure nation!

Elizalde.thumb.PNG.9089c492b08a40574af250232918c222.PNG

This guy is amazing, been following him since he was 17;

Isador.thumb.PNG.fe697d237f91ce7a21c26cb1b9801cca.PNG

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

New game with Kobenhavn, want to try to work with mostly Scandinavian players. Finished the first season, and I'm very happy with these guys!

Lars Larsen: Dubbed the new Peter Schmeichel, I think it's clear why. Already playing him in cup games and having him mentored by Rönning, who is a model citizen although he already has a solid personality. Came through my own youth ranks.

20201229213605_1.thumb.jpg.03549658bff006bbc1825fc73fbf0c45.jpg

 

Burhan Osmani: Danish with Albanian roots. Picked him up from rivals Midtjylland for 1.9M. Got very high hopes for him!

20201229213633_1.thumb.jpg.dd115d73c29558d176ff6ab4dbc4d7e5.jpg

 

Vilhelm Qvist: Maybe my best signing yet, picked up by my scouts in the Swedish second division. and went straight into the first team as Jorgensen's loan ended. 450k from IF Brommapojkarna, a steal.

20201229213714_1.thumb.jpg.ba63f08e9a6da0c1b29811ea2eba6a68.jpg

 

Eduardo Ortiz: Will have to wait two more years for this Colombian gem but the scout reports are very, very promising. Driven personality and 20 determination, golden combination!

20201229213819_1.thumb.jpg.f8e2abaf8252d03bebd847c17258bedc.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...