Whose pictures do you use for your faceless regens?

After a few years, the bulk of the players will be regens. But let's be honest, the regen faces are hideous. The first thing I do in FM is disable regen faces. But without 3D faces, you're just left with a black figure where the player's face would be.

I use custom player portraits to give my first team faces I can recognize. I imagine some of you do too. If so, whose photos do you use? Actors? Politicians? Friends?

I use the Joe Rogan crew for my team. It's pretty funny when I open my DMC's profile and it's Joey Diaz's face staring at me.

I use pseudo Modern Art pictures that I made myself with an auto-generator.

It consists of 230 400 unique pictures based on four symmetric variations and seven geometric variations.

I somehow made a loop in my config.xml so every person in the database (player and staff) randomly gets a picture. The first 2 640 987 newgens are also guaranteed to get a picture.

It's completely abstract and they're no reference to human body but I find it more elegant and useful than the usual face generators that I hate (although the PES modders are absolutely brilliant..).

20201027213856_1 sur.jpg

20201027215038_1.thumb.jpg.9b5ee817d39f9e65a04cbb0f1aa0ab7e.jpg

Edited by Shenmue-X

38 minutes ago, Shenmue-X said:

I use pseudo Modern Art pictures that I made myself with an auto-generator.

It consists of 230 400 unique pictures based on four symmetric variations and seven geometric variations.

I somehow made a loop in my config.xml so every person in the database (player and staff) randomly gets a picture. The first 2 640 987 newgens are also guaranteed to get a picture.

It's completely abstract and they're no reference to human body but I find it more elegant and useful than the usual face generators that I hate (although the PES modders are absolutely brilliant..).

Loving that idea!

3333.jpg.6d6b51755d89d847f27c94de0de460cb.jpg