When's the BETA out speculation thread FM 21

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if anyone saw this but there was a count down for the release on my phone last night and now it says it will be released tomorrow. I never post on here much 

but I thought maybe you guys may want to see this.

FM21.jpg

Just now, swirlypop69 said:

Is it just me or does it get later and later every year? Not so much the BETA, but the full game release

This year was an exception due to covid affecting everything, so it's understandable. 

Hoping we can go back to October releases when things get normal again. 

1 minute ago, Domathon said:

the way he says it in the video, theres a plan in place it its tomorrow, just a matter of what time tomorrow.....

He said he wasn't going to do a stream or something in the AM or the PM but he was on Tuesday... and considering it usually comes out in the evening/late afternoon that means it would drop tonight right?

Not that i think he has any clue whatsoever 

2 minutes ago, gfrench said:

Not sure if anyone saw this but there was a count down for the release on my phone last night and now it says it will be released tomorrow. I never post on here much 

but I thought maybe you guys may want to see this.

FM21.jpg

It does the same every year. It’s working on the around two weeks. Miles even said on the live stream he thought it would be a day or two either side

All joking aside, I think it would be a pretty sh*tty thing to do for the SI guys not to announce it wasn't going to be today, as they did Friday & the weekend, along with their adding random posts to this forum. I don't think they'd do that. I think it will be out today

Just my personal view but with the world the way it is at the moment would it not be a good idea to give a little bit of good news on when the beta  will be released rather sit there and see whats happening on this forum page. 👍👍

1 minute ago, Zemahh said:

DoctorBenjy now also tweeting that him going live with Among Us is a "clue".

Yeah lads, I don't think this is happening tonight...

Why can't that be a clue that it's tonight though?

2 minutes ago, Zemahh said:

DoctorBenjy now also tweeting that him going live with Among Us is a "clue".

Yeah lads, I don't think this is happening tonight...

I know they are sponsored by FM, but I don't think they'd be kept in the loop when even Miles admitted very few people know. 

Just now, ChelseaSince86 said:

no offence to the guy but i think doctorbenjys videos are utterly woeful. Just my opinion

Completely agree. Him, work the space and lollujo are the most irritating people. Really surprised they have a following

Just now, MUFC_Andy said:

i've seen on #fm21 feed a posted about 4:20pm by @cobby31780454 about 5 teams to manage on FM21 & it's saying beta release is at 8pm tonight

this would fit in more with the bandwidth issue that @milessi mentioned in the live stream last week

He's talking about his YouTube video.

1 hour ago, Wavelberry said:

Mad? I've been here since the beginning unlike most of these johnny-come-lately's. Mad? I'm bloody furious lad.

For anyone who missed one of @Wavelberry 's post or is too lazy to read the whole thread, he gave me a new lords prayer, once Wavelberry I thankyou (took me ages to find(page 25))

On 04/11/2020 at 19:41, Wavelberry said:
Imagine there's no Beta
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to pre-order or buy for
And no bug reports, too
Imagine all the forum
Living life in peace
You, you may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday Neil Brock will join us
And the world will be as one
Imagine no possession
I wonder if you can
No need for passing or vision
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the forum
Sharing all the bugs
You, you may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you will join us
And the thread will live as one

Edited by toffee71

1 minute ago, MUFC_Andy said:

i've seen on #fm21 feed a posted about 4:20pm by @cobby31780454 about 5 teams to manage on FM21 & it's saying beta release is at 8pm tonight

this would fit in more with the bandwidth issue that @milessi mentioned in the live stream last week

4:20, nice.

Just now, we88y said:

Completely agree. Him, work the space and lollujo are the most irritating people. Really surprised they have a following

Don't watch work the space, but I quite enjoy Lollujo's stuff.  Plus he has a great first name.

5 minutes ago, LincolnCanary said:

Forgive me - but does it make that much of a difference to you if it's today or tomorrow?  

Yep I've wasted 1 of my 2 days off constantly checking to see if it was today. It's already Tuesday for me and I've then got 5 days at work. If it comes out tonight I can at least get a full days play in before I have to waste my life working for a living!