When's the BETA out speculation thread FM 21

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, ChelseaFan said:

"The BETA isn't coming out today, give them some preview articles to tide them over"

See you lads tomorrow, same time. We go again

Everything in them articles we know already. It's a smokescreen, don't fall for it

Just because I may be too excited once the BETA is indeed released - and I may therefore forget to say this, in the heat of the moment:

THANKS to everyone who's been working on the game - cheers for bringing it to us, especially in this tough year.

Now, since flattery seems to get one everywhere ... you know what I'm going to ask, don't you? Only kidding, of course. Cheers.

Just now, Zeonflux said:

I wonder when they’ll announce the FMFC winners? Really wanna play the beta when it drops but don’t wanna buy it on off chance I win a copy 😂

Don't you dare give them a ****ing excuse to delay the beta even further!!!

• SI Staff
3 minutes ago, thatismetoday said:

Just because I may be too excited once the BETA is indeed released - and I may therefore forget to say this, in the heat of the moment:

THANKS to everyone who's been working on the game - cheers for bringing it to us, especially in this tough year.

Now, since flattery seems to get one everywhere ... you know what I'm going to ask, don't you? Only kidding, of course. Cheers.

200 (3).gif

Just now, mmanu said:

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/huPctuanTQmmOyEkLo" width="480" height="360" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/rickjames-giveittomebaby-please-beg-giveittome-flirt-rickjames-huPctuanTQmmOyEkLo">via GIPHY</a></p>

wot? :D