2/10 for bants

-100/10 for execution 

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Babis71988 said:

Seems to me....you know something. Give us your lights. Ha ha ha Despite the whole thing with humor etc, we are in lockdown and this is why we are more desperate than previous years.

I know I like chicken. And I know I hate waiting. So I tried to cancel out the hatred with some chicken. I had to get more than normal

9 minutes ago, Braincomplexa said:

My soul & spirit right now is this baby & baboon.641951560_tenor(58).gif.dee476f7dd58195f4f8c6070d8a670ac.gif441194549_tenor(57).gif.dfba97e91bc299efd10712b0b182452b.gif

Baby & Baboon sounds like it should be one of those midweek, midafternoon shows on one of the Sky/Virgin TV channels in the many hundreds. They could solve crimes. 

More hopeful than anything but putting two snippets of info together, if bandwidth is an issue this year due to this corona nonsense, maybe it'll be released out of normal hours. Also, Miles said that they had missed the slot for a Friday release. Does that mean it may have been in a state where it could've been released? Early Monday morning release after midnight? 

10 minutes ago, swirlypop69 said:

Baby & Baboon sounds like it should be one of those midweek, midafternoon shows on one of the Sky/Virgin TV channels in the many hundreds. They could solve crimes. 

I'm sure Baby & Baboon wouldn't be any less incompetent than most of the governments in the world right now...

3 minutes ago, PhilT said:

More hopeful than anything but putting two snippets of info together, if bandwidth is an issue this year due to this corona nonsense, maybe it'll be released out of normal hours. Also, Miles said that they had missed the slot for a Friday release. Does that mean it may have been in a state where it could've been released? Early Monday morning release after midnight? 

This is the kind of thinking I like

Yes, yes, exactly! This is the kind of inductive deduction that would make Sherlock proud - we have almost cracked the code, lads, keep it going1558374071_tenor(59).gif.fc10172a4cc5769f896c66094c23347e.gif

This is what I have been thinking as well. If they’re seriously concerned about bandwidth, it would make no sense to release it during normal hours; early, early morning hours on Monday seems best. Work hours seem out-of-question because of the current situation. 

10 minutes ago, PhilT said:

This is the kind of attitude I want to see more of.

patten.gif

24 minutes ago, PhilT said:

giphy.gif

25 minutes ago, PhilT said:

Hang on a moment that seems like a lot of logical thinking there

1 hour ago, Jonthedon26 said:

That seems way too generous!

With everything else going on in the world, as well as no beta I didn’t want to seem like I was being too hard

35 minutes ago, PhilT said:

More hopeful than anything but putting two snippets of info together, if bandwidth is an issue this year due to this corona nonsense, maybe it'll be released out of normal hours.

Are you telling me I should stay awake all night, because Miles might just press the button at half past three in the morning to save bandwidth?

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Zemahh said:

Are you telling me I should stay awake all night, because Miles might just press the button at half past three in the morning to save bandwidth?

giphy.gif

Heh heh. I reckon if its coming tonight, it'd be by 00:30. But that dog looks like he'd be delighted to do a nightshift on the off-chance :-) 

1 minute ago, CoffeeFueledCurmudgeon said:

I think in the aftermath of the elation of Biden restoring global balance, the sombre notes of Remembrance Sunday, and the need to encourage people to stay safe and sensible during lockdown there is a need for Football Manager to be available with all alacrity. I can't watch any more news.....

I've given up on the news. If it's not in this thread, I'm not interested.

7 minutes ago, PhilT said:

The SI lads are all working from home, so wouldn't need to be getting to the office for a midnight release. There have been midnight releases before, so we can't rule it out lads

When did they do that?

8 минут назад, Zemahh сказал:

giphy.gif

richard-brown-the-professor.gif

2 minutes ago, Viking said:

When did they do that?

Its been some years but in this crazy time, people working from home & bandwidth concerns making an out-of-hours release more suitable, we never know

1 minute ago, MT55 said:

I genuinely thought the beta was out because sortitoutsi have released the real name fix for the beta.  :seagull:

Maybe the beta is in the latter preparation for release stage. What we all know for definite, is that from midnight onwards, it could drop at any moment

5 minutes ago, MT55 said:

I genuinely thought the beta was out because sortitoutsi have released the real name fix for the beta.  :seagull:

That basically confirms that it’s coming after midnight. 

Edited by zachalxnder