• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, kiingallen said:

Perhaps if we use this :

image.gif.f7373b7a4cb126e581e8410cd5a143c4.gif

we can gain access into the SI towers and trigger the button and set us all free! 

Play the Song of Time!

Song of time on Make a GIF

7 minutes ago, Braincomplexa said:

It's all about the journey: why positive mindset is key - imagine one being negative all the way through and they reach the end, well, did they enjoy it? 

The real beta is the friends we made along the way. 

vor 5 Minuten schrieb Neil Brock:

Just a reminder from what we said a few days back, the beta is definitely not being released this weekend. 

sorry.gif

what about skip beta and release the full game? problem of no beta on weekends solved:brock:  

12 minutes ago, Neil Brock said:

Just a reminder from what we said a few days back, the beta is definitely not being released this weekend. 

sorry.gif

Can we have a surprise sunday stream with dom and anyone other than tom? Or tom without mous3. Or atleast no say on tactics ;)

In my job the week starts on Sunday, so to me it's not the weekend. 

I've deleted a load of stuff from my lappy, given 20 one last hurrah and am ready for the beta......

39 minutes ago, Johnny Ace said:

I might do a few hours work later so I won't feel guilty sacking off the afternoon when the beta drops

Ah, who am I kiddin'?

I'm the same, I'll be doing some work whilst my personal laptop is out, oh who am I kidding, I'll be logged on to work laptop but glued to me laptop :lol::lol:

42 minutes ago, Neil Brock said:

sorry.gif

giphy.gif

Edited by FMXX
5 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

Waiting for beta with my...

image.gif.baefc8277261605a8b1cd6b8035f1abb.gif

Seems to me....you know something. Give us your lights. Ha ha ha Despite the whole thing with humor etc, we are in lockdown and this is why we are more desperate than previous years.