When's the BETA out speculation thread FM 21

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do remember that people who consistently raise issues on our bugs forum are generally those who get invited to our Private Testing program - so if you raise lots of issues when the Early Access Beta is released, you could end up on our list.

So basically next year you could get a chance to play well before everyone else :brock: 

1 minute ago, Neil Brock said:

Do remember that people who consistently raise issues on our bugs forum are generally those who get invited to our Private Testing program - so if you raise lots of issues when the Early Access Beta is released, you could end up on our list.

So basically next year you could get a chance to play well before everyone else :brock: 

Then release the beta before most issues are fixed. :kriss:

The ME is better than FM20, but still has to improve, as Miles said, this version is a "pre-beta", so let's see, i'm confident

I think the xG still has to be tweaked, in all the matches that they played, the xG was never bigger than 2

ps.: they fixed the 1v1

Edited by h3nrique_SEP
Just now, Staf9 said:

i did it right before the twitch stream in expectation of release right after

I’m still holding out hope that it’s just one big bluff and will be released at on the hour! :lol:

2 минуты назад, kiingallen сказал:

They've killed the hype for their game

When SI tried to create any hype for FM? Quiet is their style as I can see

Edited by Novem9
2 minutes ago, Novem9 said:

When SI tried to create any hype for FM? Quiet is their style as I can see

That's not my point - I didn't say I was expecting any direct hype from them. We are the ones who create the excitement for the game in forums such as these. Saying it wont be coming tonight is not quiet lol

2 minutes ago, kiingallen said:

That's not my point - I didn't say I was expecting any direct hype from them. We are the ones who create the excitement for the game in forums such as these. Saying it wont be coming tonight is not quiet lol

I think that was more to stop every man, woman and child asking when is the beta coming the entire time

5 minutes ago, kiingallen said:

It was never going to come tonight with the stream anyway.

52 minutes ago, tiotom92 said:

Miles - "Beta is highly unlikely to be released tomorrow or over the weekend".

Didn't he say if it's not released tomorrow it will be not over the weekend so still chance for tomorrow 🤔

1 minute ago, zachalxnder said:

To me, that hints at tomorrow. Why weren't people transcribing?!

After that it’s surely going to be Tuesday. Lot needs fixing even before beta...as granny always said don’t herd the cows until the hay is in

1 minute ago, zachalxnder said:

I'm sure I heard miles also say there was some more news and match engine footage to be shown before the beta as well. I may of misheard, but I'm sure he said something along them lines

8 minutes ago, Gorando said:

Its usually 2 weeks before the release which is the 10th

To be fair it usually ends up closer to 3 weeks before, but this year the circumstances are obviously different. So I wouldn’t expect tomorrow, 10th or even the Monday are more likely.

Edited by sedge11

34 minutes ago, Mcfc1894 said:

Didn't he say if it's not released tomorrow it will be not over the weekend so still chance for tomorrow 🤔

33 minutes ago, zachalxnder said:

No, he said it's highly unlikely to be tomorrow and if not tomorrow then it won't be over the weekend.

Edited by tiotom92
2 minutes ago, tiotom92 said:

No, he said it's highly unlikely to be tomorrow and if not tomorrow then it won't be over the weekend.

I'm afraid you're wrong.

The beta is coming out tommorow, and that's that.

How dare you say otherwise

45 minutes ago, themadsheep2001 said:

I think that was more to stop every man, woman and child asking when is the beta coming the entire time

& they still did!! :D

I'm happy to wait 'til next week, there were a few bugs in there that need ironing out 

9 hours ago, tiotom92 said:

Miles - "Beta is highly unlikely to be released tomorrow or over the weekend".

But just like my chances of getting a night with Rhianna, there's still a chance!

I know he's trying to keep expectations low, but the beta that they were playing in the livestream seems stable enough and playable, so what is the hold up? The whole point of the beta is we know it's not the final build, and there will be bugs / issues.

10 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

I know he's trying to keep expectations low, but the beta that they were playing in the livestream seems stable enough and playable, so what is the hold up? The whole point of the beta is we know it's not the final build, and there will be bugs / issues.

Exactly, why would they not want over 2 weeks of testing before full release. It’s clearly playable. I feel like they try and throw people off with the release, pretty sure miles did something similar last year

27 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

There may be a lot of showstopper bugs that they know to avoid for a stream is one example that immediately comes to mind. I didn't see the stream in full, watched a little bit where they had the 3-2 win with Miles making some tactical changes but it could easily be the case that certain screens, or hitting a certain sequence of screens throws out a crash. 

If that's something players are going to commonly stumble into, then its probably not ready for public consumption.

4 minutes ago, santy001 said:

There may be a lot of showstopper bugs that they know to avoid for a stream is one example that immediately comes to mind. I didn't see the stream in full, watched a little bit where they had the 3-2 win with Miles making some tactical changes but it could easily be the case that certain screens, or hitting a certain sequence of screens throws out a crash. 

If that's something players are going to commonly stumble into, then its probably not ready for public consumption.

Think you’d struggle to avoid a crash in 2 hours of a live stream. I think if a major bug was there we would have seen it. It’ll be today.

Edited by Davey1289