When's the BETA out speculation thread FM 21

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, Smeemi2009 said:

I have forgotten the exact gameworld (think it was VALDERRAMA after the restart... don't remember the previous one, maybe VOLLER? i was in but my most vivid memory wa signing Rooney and everyone on the chat going mental and saying im stupid to give such a good wage. This was with a partnership with Adebayor who was a beast then.

I miss FML so much ;[ the community aspect was just so good. Miles? please?

Problem was not enough subscribers, the world shrunk and then merged until it was no longer viable

I once went 4 hours up and  4 hours back to Old Trafford to see Utd draw, and the only CD my mate had was a Phil Collins one that he wrote when his marriage was breaking up.......by the time we got home i wanted to kill either Phil, my mate or myself.

2 minutes ago, otterman62 said:

I once went 4 hours up and  4 hours back to Old Trafford to see Utd draw, and the only CD my mate had was a Phil Collins one that he wrote when his marriage was breaking up.......by the time we got home i wanted to kill either Phil, my mate or myself.

this made me laugh more than it should have.

Just now, Reflection86 said:

Hate to be a killjoy but the game hasn't gone beta yet according to Miles on twitter a few minutes ago. Surely be at least another couple hours in that case?

nah, i suspect theyve had permissions off steam and epic, and maybe one or 2 things left before button is hit

1 minute ago, Reflection86 said:

Hate to be a killjoy but the game hasn't gone beta yet according to Miles on twitter a few minutes ago. Surely be at least another couple hours in that case?

It doesn't go beta until it is released.  Before then it is still an RC.  Probably just misunderstood some wording there.

I don't like the fact that he said "If it goes live at 20:21 it's accidental"

Says one of two things.

1. They don't care about the 20:21 meme

2. He's suggesting if it's live then it will have been by accident.