When's the BETA out speculation thread FM 21

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, bezzy1970 said:

Charged thats all. Hasn't been found guilty so in the eyes of the law innocent 

You have to have some kinda link to the crime to get accused or charged. He might not have done the crime but he definatly swims in them circles.

6 minutes ago, Smeemi2009 said:

IF YOU DON'T RELEASE THE BETA BY 7PM THEN YOU HAVE TO BRING BACK FOOTBALL MANAGER LIVE!

/i hate to think about FML, as i miss it so much.. literally the good ol' days. For everyone- i posted a video on youtube of a funny FML miss back in 2009, please watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cW_6mEvCQes. Christian MAGGIO was a BEAST on FML. A DR with FINISHING 20.

I don’t think it works like that chief 

2 minutes ago, Kerbdog said:

I'm  a Forest supporter and hes streets ahead of Fawaz.(Who was an absolute shyster) But honourable isnt a word i would use. Dodgy, driven and a bit unstable for a start.😂

When it comes to forest he hasn't come in to rip out assets like fatwaz did. Christ he even nicked the copy of the fa cup I think 🤣🤣

1 minute ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

So will it be 7...

Or will it be 8.....

Or will the QA tests fail and this forum explode?

The witching hour folks, hold on to your hats, it's going to be a bumpy ride. 

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, rouchie said:

I did, I was in Laudrup world

I have forgotten the exact gameworld (think it was VALDERRAMA after the restart... don't remember the previous one, maybe VOLLER? i was in but my most vivid memory wa signing Rooney and everyone on the chat going mental and saying im stupid to give such a good wage. This was with a partnership with Adebayor who was a beast then.

I miss FML so much ;[ the community aspect was just so good. Miles? please?

Edited by Smeemi2009
2 minutes ago, Ncfc_king said:

What's a Forests fans opinion of the Derby takeover?

Haven't really read much about it but I think the selling of the ground or naming rights for millions to get away with the ffp seems a little strange. I questioned how they could afford Rooney and still stay within the ffp. Don't really know much about it though only they're a bunch of sheep sha##ers 😂😂

1 minute ago, gunner86 said:

But it’s nowhere near as good as it was between 84 and about 87

1. Neville Southall (GOAT)

2. Gary Stevens (best athlete/rb)

3. Pat van den Hauwe (All for one and one for all, wasn't nicknamed pyshco for nothing)

4 Kevin Ratcliffe (Billy Whizz)

5 Derek Mountfield (Degsy, replaced by Waggy)

6 Peter Reid (He's fat, He's round, he's worth a million pounds, peter reid peter reid)  My hero

7 Trevor Steven (tricky trev, loved beating his man 2 or 3 times and could)

8 Adrian Heath (Inchy, shame he got injured)

9 Graeme Sharp (So underrated a top no.9)

10 Paul Bracewell (Another shame he got injured)

11 Kevin Sheedy (Best left foot in the business, I'm debating myself as to whether James has a better left peg)

As good as it has got for me.

Just now, Ronnieekelund said:

Can miles just tweet when the beta will be released or is that too hard for him!

He doesn't know.  He'll have an estimated time range but it depends on Epic/Steam at the moment presumably

Just now, Ronnieekelund said:

Can miles just tweet when the beta will be released or is that too hard for him!

No because if it's delayed for any reason he will get tonnes of hate. Be patient it will be here soon.

9 minutes ago, He can't believe he's missed it said:

Love when real life starts to throw up the FM regen names that are too good and historically significant to be true

saints line up.PNG

Hopefully we see Melamed, he'll be getting a 3yr deal as soon as I start FM regardless 😂

1 minute ago, toffee71 said:

1. Neville Southall (GOAT)

2. Gary Stevens (best athlete/rb)

3. Pat van den Hauwe (All for one and one for all, wasn't nicknamed pyshco for nothing)

4 Kevin Ratcliffe (Billy Whizz)

5 Derek Mountfield (Degsy, replaced by Waggy)

6 Peter Reid (He's fat, He's round, he's worth a million pounds, peter reid peter reid)  My hero

7 Trevor Steven (tricky trev, loved beating his man 2 or 3 times and could)

8 Adrian Heath (Inchy, shame he got injured)

9 Graeme Sharp (So underrated a top no.9)

10 Paul Bracewell (Another shame he got injured)

11 Kevin Sheedy (Best left foot in the business, I'm debating myself as to whether James has a better left peg)

As good as it has got for me.

I was only born in 86... so...

Still remember Neville Southall though