When's the BETA out speculation thread FM 21

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Zemahh said:

Oh, just you wait for the beta feedback thread and people decrying the match engine 15 minutes in. That's when the real fun starts!

giphy.gif

You don’t do the speculation thread and the feedback thread... it’s one of the other, like a twix, you gotta pick a side

1 minute ago, CaptainPanty said:

BIG LOVE for you man.

We will be back here next year.

SKA Khabarovsk is also on my list

Cheers and good luck with them and I am going to try and get my arse on here more, probably begging for links to obscure Russian team kitpacks.

8 minutes ago, MAMRICCA said:

This thread will probably be better than the beta itself and that is not an insult to the beta, it has been an honour to be waiting with you guys

Were you not here for the beta feedback thread last year? It was a thing of beauty! Some absolute wet wipes pure melting down over a product that wasn't finished.

1 minute ago, Lempicka said:

You mean we've got another 47 minutes of fun in this thread first??

We should use the time wisely and pick sides for the inevitable war about the match engine in the upcoming BETA feedback thread. 

If any of you are missing the (legal) drama of this morning, you still have time to check out this thread;

though it seems more accurate to say that SI stole his money 3 times as he kept doing the exact same thing with a computer programme expecting a different result.

al