When's the BETA out speculation thread FM 21

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, dREIS said:

I got it for less that £26... Given that I can't get two large pizza's here in slough (£17ea), I think for the 1800 hours or so enjoyment I'll get from it I'll take my chances. Rather than listen to the ramblings of some random fella with 6 posts and nothing at all positive to say. 

I get texts from pizza hut every Tuesday telling me I can get 2 large pizzas for £20, your being done mate.

Just now, Oliver Roland said:

5 MINUTES!

maybe

As my good wife is fond of telling me a lot can happen in 5 minutes. It can be the difference between an "ooooh" and a "WTF" 

3 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

New accounts only get 10 posts a day. He’s on 6, and his account is 25 minutes old...

Really, didn't know that, hahah see ya later knob jockey! Him not you btw 

Just now, DementedHammer said:

Who cares if FM21 is any good. I've already got more than enough value for money from this beta thread! 

I want that poem that was posted the other day, mounted and put above my office desk. It will help me to remember the good times.

1 minute ago, dREIS said:

As my good wife is fond of telling me a lot can happen in 5 minutes. It can be the difference between an "ooooh" and a "WTF" 

Hold a plank for 5 minutes. That's how long 5 minutes is.

4 minutes ago, Butters76 said:

OK, I didn't want to have to resort to this.
But Miles, unless you release in 10 minutes we will buy Watford through crowdfunding and get them relegated out of the leaguesystem.

That should do it :D 

+1

1 minute ago, thech1mp said:

Gents, I feel a bit dirty inside as only bothered to log in for the first time in ages on Saturday to see when the BETA was released but have been on here for hours since. Its been highly amusing. I'm 45 and been playing since Championship Manager over 20 years ago and have no idea how to do a GIF but its been a laugh lads even the fake release ones. The Jurgen Klopp and the fit blonde GIF was quality. I'll miss you lads its been emotional. I must be as I think I am going to manage SKA Khabarovsk. Could keep me busy until this time next year! 

appreciate you lad

2 minutes ago, thech1mp said:

Gents, I feel a bit dirty inside as only bothered to log in for the first time in ages on Saturday to see when the BETA was released but have been on here for hours since. Its been highly amusing. I'm 45 and been playing since Championship Manager over 20 years ago and have no idea how to do a GIF but its been a laugh lads even the fake release ones. The Jurgen Klopp and the fit blonde GIF was quality. I'll miss you lads its been emotional. I must be as I think I am going to manage SKA Khabarovsk. Could keep me busy until this time next year! 

Hello there fellow FM nerd from the CM days. You should've joined in with the gif posting malarkey