When's the BETA out speculation thread FM 21

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, FMXX said:

I want you to know how truly sorry I am for the joke I told you all fake pictures yesterday and today. It was in very poor taste, and I am sorry that it offended you. Looking back on it, I am glad that you let me know how you felt. Please accept my sincere apology for my insensitivity and be assured that I will no longer tell jokes of that type.

2105921301_tenor-2020-11-10T145005_258.gif.48890b91df09413026192bb77b25f2ac.gif

3 minutes ago, ferrarinseb said:

@bigmattb28 , @gunner86 , @toffee71

I thank you guys for the successful thread every day you made the hype and kept the fun keep on going. And thanks for every one else who contributed as well.

Im thanking you earlier because I have to go out in next 2 hours and might not return before beta releases

We couldn’t have done it without you! Well, we could have, but we didn’t. Any way. Much love. Been a pleasure

image.gif.fe9954195cd74c5dbd7b0c3e988f2890.gif

Just now, 2feet said:

If everyone downloads the beta at the same time does that reduce the download speed?

I don't think so. Last year, I downloaded it at full speed, minutes after releasing it.

Just now, DJ Sir Matthew said:

They just delivered the wrong wine... then I found out I accidently ordered the wrong wine because I was following this thread... Thank you @community 

giphy.gif

33 minutes ago, RHKC said:

As a Liverpool fan, I take it you never let them walk alone?

That made me guffaw in a way I've not guffawed for quite a while. Thank you. Parental instinct kicked in and I grudgingly left the house to fight through the masses of parents. 

2 minutes ago, DJ Sir Matthew said:

They just delivered the wrong wine... then I found out I accidently ordered the wrong wine because I was following this thread... Thank you @community 

tenor (7).gif

Don't be wining :) 

2 minutes ago, 2feet said:

If everyone downloads the beta at the same time does that reduce the download speed?

This reminds me of a freak incident a few years ago where me and my wife's cards were blocked by our banks because by some miracle I'd purchased something on Amazon at exactly the same time she had bought something in the CO-OP. Her card was the main payment option on Amazon and obviously you can't be using the same card in two places at once. Both transactions were declined and we couldn't work out what had happened. 

2 minutes ago, DementedHammer said:

I could never forget the blisters I got from trying to beat my brother at that game. 

You should have just beat him in real life. That would have shown him.

Edited by Champions_09
2 minutes ago, DementedHammer said:

I could never forget the blisters I got from trying to beat my brother at that game. 

My brother destroyed one of our ps controllers because I beat him at ITAF

7 minutes ago, DJ Sir Matthew said:

tenor (7).gif

If it gets you plastered, is it really the wrong wine?

1 minute ago, gunner86 said:

My brother destroyed one of our ps controllers because I beat him at ITAF

Controllers you lucky sod, had to do on squishy 48k keyboard

Is it too much to ask that next year SI give a release date and TIME to the hour for next years BETA release when known? because lots of people are clearly trying to plan their days around this date. If at all possible?

Sometimes I think the games fans are kept in the dark a lot.  

Just a thought....