When's the BETA out speculation thread FM 21

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, claretonmyshirt said:

Retweed by Miles "We apologise if you were served an 'Available Now' ad overnight, we think someone got a little excited. We're working flat out to get the Beta live tonight, keep an eye here for updates

What are they working on?

The game is obviously not good to go yet.

I want you to know how truly sorry I am for the joke I told you all fake pictures yesterday and today. It was in very poor taste, and I am sorry that it offended you. Looking back on it, I am glad that you let me know how you felt. Please accept my sincere apology for my insensitivity and be assured that I will no longer tell jokes of that type.

1 minute ago, ferrarinseb said:

@bigmattb28 , @gunner86 , @toffee71

I thank you guys for the successful thread every day you made the hype and kept the fun keep on going. And thanks for every one else who contributed as well.

Im thanking you earlier because I have to go out in next 2 hours and might not return before beta releases

Good Luck With All That GIFs | Tenor

1 minute ago, FMXX said:

I want you to know how truly sorry I am for the joke I told you all fake pictures yesterday and today. It was in very poor taste, and I am sorry that it offended you. Looking back on it, I am glad that you let me know how you felt. Please accept my sincere apology for my insensitivity and be assured that I will no longer tell jokes of that type.

GIF!

25 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

Right. One more

Windows 95 classic incoming...

image.gif.546dbe4153579a5df1a88be9b0462284.gif

That brings back memories of my high-school computer labs. 

I remember in my third year of high school, they through out all the typewriters and replaced them with Windows 95 PCs. 

Wow, I feel old remembering that. 

Edited by DementedHammer

3 minutes ago, FMXX said:

2105921301_tenor-2020-11-10T145005_258.gif.48890b91df09413026192bb77b25f2ac.gif

3 minutes ago, ferrarinseb said:

@bigmattb28 , @gunner86 , @toffee71

I thank you guys for the successful thread every day you made the hype and kept the fun keep on going. And thanks for every one else who contributed as well.

Im thanking you earlier because I have to go out in next 2 hours and might not return before beta releases

We couldn’t have done it without you! Well, we could have, but we didn’t. Any way. Much love. Been a pleasure

image.gif.fe9954195cd74c5dbd7b0c3e988f2890.gif

Just now, DJ Sir Matthew said:

They just delivered the wrong wine... then I found out I accidently ordered the wrong wine because I was following this thread... Thank you @community 

giphy.gif