When's the BETA out speculation thread FM 21

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, chob said:

How dare you interupt the Wrestling with this football nonsense.

Anyone would think this was a football manager forum.

Sorry master :(

EDIT: why can i only make 8 posts a day in this forum? Is it because my acc is new? After following the thread for 10 hours yesterday i saw people being able to post way more than 8 posts?

Edited by lebbaeu

I'll start with Blyth Spartans. Many reasons... From the english North, working class area, same colours as my two favourite teams (Panathinaikos, Borussia Monchengladbach) and,of course, a certain affiliation with Greece!

logo-1.png

4 minutes ago, Wandy said:

Can't believe I have been on this thread for over 33 Hours. Even though they have pretty much guaranteed it will be TONIGHT not TODAY, I'm still here

image.jpeg.7836dd0f938e69a0e3245e857996d299.jpeg

3PM DROP ANYONE?! 

This is your penance for leading us astray before. You're at the gates of hell now. 

7 minutes ago, Gozzer said:

My hometown's team, a real grassroots, traditional club! Fantastic choice.

Love German football, bit of an Union Berlin fan having been to see them 2/3 times over the last few years, but I've always had a soft spot for Gladbach. 

Just now, evertonmarc said:

aha a fellow Toffee! Wonder how we have fared in the data this year. Definately checking out when Beta drops.....

Where have you been? Where's your gif? We all out check out when beta drops.

5 minutes ago, Gozzer said:

I'll start with Blyth Spartans. Many reasons... From the english North, working class area, same colours as my two favourite teams (Panathinaikos, Borussia Monchengladbach) and,of course, a certain affiliation with Greece!

logo-1.png

Not enough football teams rock that gold and green look, Sheffield United have it as 2nd or 3d kit this year I think, imo looks sexy

7 minutes ago, dREIS said:

This time 24 hours ago I was debating on whether on not to pick my kids up or let them walk home alone while I got ready for the beta. 

As a Liverpool fan, I take it you never let them walk alone?