Jump to content

When's the BETA out speculation thread FM 21


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, ferrarinseb said:

It doesn't matter it takes some time after depots are avilable and they haven't uploaded them. But rest assured given today is 2 weeks before relase they will drop it.

They're obviously just hidden. They have had builds on the relevant steam app for a long time (need it for reviewers at the very least), just look at all the updates in the history on steamdb. 7 updates alone on November 9!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lennac said:

It's only 7pm here in Canada. Going to be real lonely in here if you all go to bed.

Haha I'm with you! US here! On the plus side, when we wake up it'll likely be afternoon for them and the Beta would be out *fingers crossed*

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DerMef said:

They're obviously just hidden. They have had builds on the relevant steam app for a long time (need it for reviewers at the very least), just look at all the updates in the history on steamdb. 7 updates alone on November 9!

I know mate but until they make them available for public. Which means it will be visible in steam db site we have to wait longer. But as I said today is the 2 week earlier. Let's hope they drop it today

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sunbao said:

Danish english norwegian france you name it ads are running al over the world telling the beta is out 🙈 someone must be getting a lot of trash for it tomorrow

I still think there is a chance for it to be released in the next maybe 2 hours, I think they are aware already about the ads, so they would have just cancelled them I guess. It would make sense regarding the bandwidth restrictions as well

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ferrarinseb said:

I know mate but until they make them available for public. Which means it will be visible in steam db site we have to wait longer. But as I said today is the 2 week earlier. Let's hope they drop it today

Well it doesn't really matter to us when they're going to be visible, because then the game will be available anyway.
Steam depots being hidden is normal for unreleased games. In fact, many apps on Steam are entirely hidden, those that are used for in-development builds. Once FM21 is shown on the store, steamdb can aggregate some info on it, so that's what we're seeing right now. It's not much though since most of it is still hidden.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Becanes said:

USA here.  North America taking over this thread.

We'll keep things going, although tomorrow is another day for the Beta. Its been a long time since the Beta came out so close to the full release. Kinda surprised.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CaptainSa said:

How is beta 'late'? 

Well when there's a bunch of ads about beta being here and no beta, something doesn't quite add up does it? :lol:

Considering all the ads, there was a hiccup along the line somewhere and it wouldn't surprise me if SI never stated that "beta won't be here today" because they assumed it would actually be here today. But who knows, time to sleep and maybe I wake up to some FM21. Or maybe not, in which case we can always go for 200 pages.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Freakiie said:

Well when there's a bunch of ads about beta being here and no beta, something doesn't quite add up does it? :lol:

Considering all the ads, there was a hiccup along the line somewhere and it wouldn't surprise me if SI never stated that "beta won't be here today" because they assumed it would actually be here today. But who knows, time to sleep and maybe I wake up to some FM21. Or maybe not, in which case we can always go for 200 pages.

Love the positivity! Either way we have a duty.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...