When's the BETA out speculation thread FM 21

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, harrycarrie said:

:D I remember waiting for that, then when it did come out my PC took an hour to process a week. Well worth it.

Was constantly going to the game store asking "is it out yet" or "what's the latest news".
When it finally came i had to persuade my girlfriend at the time to bring it over, as she was coming. Was 100kms between us.
The day she came with it was the day our local play, which i was a part of, had their first performance. I almost arrived too late because i wanted to check CM3 out :D
As you say; well worth it.

6 minutes ago, roykela said:

To be fair; we had to wait a few months for CM3.
I was ready to buy it in November. Didn't get it until March, due to constant delays.

The local computer shop guy - used to just say no to me, before I coud speak when I used to walk in to check if there had been any news on release 

2 minutes ago, Helpless said:

The local computer shop guy - used to just say no to me, before I coud speak when I used to walk in to check if there had been any news on release 

:D
They just gave me the look of "god, not this guy again" to me :D

2 minutes ago, aduh said:

OK beat that:

oOe6w7d.png

1860 hours in FM14
your move.

They look like part time hours to me, i'd of only just finished setting up my preferences and looking at the squad in that time :)

3 minutes ago, Freakiie said:

Oooh, ooh we're comparing sizes?! How does mine match up?

image.png.c692fa796ff2d654eca7270fff1a36c4.png

I claim dibs on that #1 for now!

Theres 8760 hours in a year I would say it's very unlikely you played for that long.

Just now, juventus32 said:

So if I live in PST timezone does FM Beta become available to me at the same time or do I have to wait 8 additional hours?

It will go active for everyone at the same time, although because you asked they will put you on a list and you'll have to wait those 8 extra house. That sucks.