When's the BETA out speculation thread FM 21

2 minutes ago, starbugg said:

This kind of post is pretty stupid, he has explained time and time again.

Pretty sure the whole idea of this forum is "jokes". Haha I'm also pretty positive that comment was a joke! That said, I've been following this thread the past couple of days and I love it. I have serious anxiety issues so it's good to have somewhere to laugh and relax a little bit with you lot. 

Onwards!

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Lempicka said:

Showing my age here, but reading this made me think of the the ballroom dancing couple in Hi-De_Hi

hidehi.jpg

Was introduced to this show this past summer.
Brought a lot of smiles on my face as a former hotel entertainer :D

2 minutes ago, odigweg said:

Pretty sure the whole idea of this forum is "jokes". Haha I'm also pretty positive that comment was a joke! That said, I've been following this thread the past couple of days and I love it. I have serious anxiety issues so it's good to have somewhere to laugh and relax a little bit with you lot. 

Onwards!

Was it, sorry I must have a different sense of humour 👍

1 minute ago, MylesJarcobsCoffee said:

Then he should stop trolling all day. Thank god I get the game for free, this company is a joke from top to bottom, especially the Miles guy with his virtue signaling. Bro we're not in Somalia, you releasing a video game won't kill the internet and power for hospitals. 

Gigling GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

2 minutes ago, MylesJarcobsCoffee said:

Then he should stop trolling all day. Thank god I get the game for free, this company is a joke from top to bottom, especially the Miles guy with his virtue signaling. Bro we're not in Somalia, you releasing a video game won't kill the internet and power for hospitals. 

tenor.gif

7 minutes ago, Zemahh said:

Christ almighty, show me all these crimes against humanity you're seeing in this thread... No need to be such a cringelord, you ain't getting beta before any of us. :brock:

The irony of course being that I have no interest in the beta, or FM21 currently. 

3 minutes ago, MylesJarcobsCoffee said:

Youre Hard David Brent GIF - YoureHard DavidBrent RickyGervais - Discover &  Share GIFs

Just now, starbugg said:

Then why the interest in this thread except to troll

Yes, I'm the one trolling by asking everyone to stop with the repetitive harassing questions :D

:Bowen:

The one question I have is this: If we haven't received a "not today" message because there's still a chance of the Beta release, what was Miles tweet on Friday at 12:50 all about, stating that they had missed their 'cut off time'? Just curious

Just now, PhilT said:

The one question I have is this: If we haven't received a "not today" message because there's still a chance of the Beta release, what was Miles tweet on Friday at 12:50 all about, stating that they had missed their 'cut off time'? Just curious

Probably because they don't release on a weekend.

1 minute ago, PhilT said:

Good question tbf