When's the BETA out speculation thread FM 21

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, PhilT said:

A simple tweet or post from SI - at any stage, saying "not today", would have saved multiple peoples time . Will never affect sales but I think you went down in a few peoples estimations today.

Yeah, if they havdn't done it before/done it in the past few days, I wouldn't feel that way, but I can understand that sentiment. 

1 minute ago, PhilT said:

A simple tweet or post from SI - at any stage, saying "not today", would have saved multiple peoples time . Will never affect sales but I think you went down in a few peoples estimations today.

It’s called Hype! 

1 minute ago, Champions_09 said:

I'm going to assume you're referring to the conflict. You're saying you'd rather go back to war then? Seems a bit over the top.

I met my wife there, and we were married in 1971.

2 minutes ago, PhilT said:

It's just been a bit of fun. No need to be so extreme.

Just now, Chris21 said:

Feel like SI could have said not tonight by now 

Unless they are trying to get it out tonight. And it is just not happening.

1 minute ago, Kirariuk said:

Sorry but at this point what it would cost some moderator to tell us if they release beta today or not. Come on, let's get it over with, at least we will all put ourselves in peace for tonight.

They probably can't get on the server to do it now! :lol:

1 minute ago, Kirariuk said:

Sorry but at this point what it would cost some moderator to tell us if they release beta today or not. Come on, let's get it over with, at least we will all put ourselves in peace for tonight.

Most of the moderators are volunteers, not SI employees.

Just now, coady said:

What's the latest time of day a Beta has ever been released out of curiosity? Can't remember one later than 8pm?

I'm sure there was a really late one once a few year back. Remember starting a game, getting set up, then had to go to bed for work the next day. 

Just now, coady said:

What's the latest time of day a Beta has ever been released out of curiosity? Can't remember one later than 8pm?

Would be interesting to know - last year was the first time I got onto the hype train so it was all new to me then.