When's the BETA out speculation thread FM 21

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Bielsa1919 said:

and you know how gooner boy

you've just joined, first posts claiming to be a tester for fm21. don't you think an actual tester would've been active on a forum as big as this one for quite some time, with more than 5 posts? people like that are usually very active in forums and other media surrounding the game they test.

1 minute ago, dREIS said:

I got it for less that £26... Given that I can't get two large pizza's here in slough (£17ea), I think for the 1800 hours or so enjoyment I'll get from it I'll take my chances. Rather than listen to the ramblings of some random fella with 6 posts and nothing at all positive to say. 

I get texts from pizza hut every Tuesday telling me I can get 2 large pizzas for £20, your being done mate.

Just now, DementedHammer said:

Who cares if FM21 is any good. I've already got more than enough value for money from this beta thread! 

I want that poem that was posted the other day, mounted and put above my office desk. It will help me to remember the good times.

4 minutes ago, Butters76 said:

OK, I didn't want to have to resort to this.
But Miles, unless you release in 10 minutes we will buy Watford through crowdfunding and get them relegated out of the leaguesystem.

That should do it :D 

+1