When's the BETA out speculation thread FM 21

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Minuy600:

Alright guys, so i'm also in need in figuring out what team to start with. I'll run with the Dutch, Belgian, English, German, and Swiss leagues for certain and would prefer to try a team that's in the top 4. What team sounds interesting to you lot?

And another question, what country's leagues should I use as 6th option? I personally like running 6 countries at once because it makes the competition overview page look right on my monitor.

Hertha BSC in Germany might be interesting to you. While they are far from being top 4 they have received a lot of money from an investor, upgraded their squad and have 100 million yet to come, which AFAIK is modeled in the game

2 minutes ago, Minuy600 said:

Alright guys, so i'm also in need in figuring out what team to start with. I'll run with the Dutch, Belgian, English, German, and Swiss leagues for certain and would prefer to try a team that's in the top 4. What team sounds interesting to you lot?

And another question, what country's leagues should I use as 6th option? I personally like running 6 countries at once because it makes the competition overview page look right on my monitor.

Go PSV and see how much you can get out of Götze, a player who is far too good to be playing in the Dutch league. :brock:

Just now, Nikopol said:

Hertha BSC in Germany might be interesting to you. While they are far from being top 4 they have received a lot of money from an investor, upgraded their squad and have 100 million yet to come, which AFAIK is modeled in the game

Mmm, could be cool to jump ship to them in a later phase of the save. There's a solid chance i'll try out some teams that don't appeal to me quite yet.

1 minute ago, Artin said:

your upload speed is faster than my download speed, unreal!

i thought where i live (USA) we're a global leader???

Thats my blade's internet speed, I play football manager on Shadow (The Cloud Gaming Service).

although I do believe certain major citys in UK now have VirginMedias Gig1 plan available with speeds over 1Gbps, the times we live in.

2 minutes ago, Freakiie said:

Go PSV and see how much you can get out of Götze, a player who is far too good to be playing in the Dutch league. :brock:

I was actually thinking on going Vitesse but you might have got me with the idea of having Götze- who I already had fun with with Dortmund on FM18. Hmmm.

4 minutes ago, Artin said:

your upload speed is faster than my download speed, unreal!

i thought where i live (USA) we're a global leader???

Now imagine that his download speed is like my upload speed

4 minutes ago, Minuy600 said:

I was actually thinking on going Vitesse but you might have got me with the idea of having Götze- who I already had fun with with Dortmund on FM18. Hmmm.

Yup, i love this idea too. It's crazy how his career has gone. I hope he still hasn't decent CA

11 minutes ago, Minuy600 said:

Club Brugge have some good young talents

Diatta, Okereke, De Ketelaere, Lang (on loan) 

and some good experience

Mignolet, Vanaken, Rits

10 minutes ago, Minuy600 said:

Netherlands: Vitesse

Belgium: Genk

England: Top 4? Difficult to say this year. I would try Chelsea to rebuild.

Germany: Leverkusen

Switzerland: Young Boys

6th League: Italy, France, Spain?

24 minutes ago, 2feet said:

Best championship team for building a youth development type successful squad?

Forest.(biased) but loads of their kids loaned out.Jordan  Gabriel,Jake Taylor,Brennan Johnson, Tyrese Fornah. Alex Mighton around the first team too.

14 minutes ago, Minuy600 said:

Based on the current top 4, choose Southampton ;)

I’m tired of waiting, I demand that either Neil or Marc will phone call each of us when the beta is released, else I’ll start a lawsuit.

Here is my number, thanks. +66 666666666

1 minute ago, Fánabrauð said:

Help me decide (I'm going for League One this year): Portsmouth, Lincoln, Bristol Rovers or Northampton?

Northampton are pretty bad, go for them. Portsmouth will be too easy

Alright I think i'm gonna narrow it down to Vitesse, Genk, Southampton, St. Gallen (my FIFA team) and Schalke. What do y'all think now?

Sorry for those suggesting PSV, I like the idea of having Götze there but for the rest the team seems rather drab to me. I dunno why.

Just now, Minuy600 said:

Alright I think i'm gonna narrow it down to Vitesse, Genk, Southampton, St. Gallen (my FIFA team) and Schalke. What do y'all think now?

Sorry for those suggesting PSV, I like the idea of having Götze there but for the rest the team seems rather drab to me. I dunno why.

I think schalke would be good, It's probably gonna be one of my first saves

Just now, Minuy600 said:

Schalke are pretty terrible in real life right now so that might be cool. 

Amine Harit and Suat Serdar are two very good players and you have the young Rabbi Matondo there. 

2 minutes ago, Fánabrauð said:

Help me decide (I'm going for League One this year): Portsmouth, Lincoln, Bristol Rovers or Northampton?

Basically: a sleeping giant or a small team to build up?

Northampton definitely. The one time I went to England for a match was the Stevenage - Northampton fixture of 2 seasons ago and man, the fans from the away end were amazing. That'll always stick out to me, so of course i'm gonna suggest them.

3 minutes ago, Fánabrauð said:

Plymouth Argyle, never been in the top flight. You know it makes sense 👍

3 minutes ago, Fánabrauð said:

Plymouth Argyle, never been in the top flight. You know it makes sense 👍