When's the BETA out speculation thread FM 21

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Rashidi said:

Well when i got divorced the first time, she did use that as an excuse.  

giphy.gif

Fm has been around longer than my wife,  she has known nothing other than me sat there in the evenings on my laptop. 
Its as much as a way of life for us as going for country walks or taking the kids out for the day.  When i am mega stressed out she often says - do you need to zone out and play from for a bit?  WIN!

1 minute ago, bella699 said:

SI have to stop their participaters, because many of them has announced, that the beta is available. Your season starts here

Well, technically this is not a lie... 'Play today' sounds about right, since today is two week before the official release... It doesn't say ' play now'...

1 minute ago, Siepe1990 said:

Well, technically this is not a lie... 'Play today' sounds about right, since today is two week before the official release... It doesn't say ' play now'...

It does say FM21 Beta available now though.

1 minute ago, Siepe1990 said:

"FM 21 BETA AVAILABLE NOW" ... just saying.

But can't we all chill? No one will kill the last hours of waiting ffs.

Just now, FreddyGuarin16 said:

Fm has been around longer than my wife,  she has known nothing other than me sat there in the evenings on my laptop. 
Its as much as a way of life for us as going for country walks or taking the kids out for the day.  When i am mega stressed out she often says - do you need to zone out and play from for a bit?  WIN!

Hear hear... same with my wife, she knows this is my stress release, escape from all the real world sh*t there sometimes is...

On an unrelated topic:

spacer.png

1 minute ago, FreddyGuarin16 said:

My current wife absolutely loves the idea of me playing FM, in fact she's the one who suggested lifestyle changes so i could play more of it. So yeah its good to have a partner who accepts you for who you are as long as you don't take things too far I guess.

2 minutes ago, Siepe1990 said:

It's "available now" which is not true. But it's not the end of the world......maybe something serious occured. Nevertheless, i think the end of the day will find us all playing FM 2021 BETA with hot coffee.....

1 minute ago, Rashidi said:

My current wife absolutely loves the idea of me playing FM, in fact she's the one who suggested lifestyle changes so i could play more of it. So yeah its good to have a partner who accepts you for who you are as long as you don't take things too far I guess.

glad to hear that! my girlfirend is trying to understand my passion for fm and lisens to me when i talk about fm, but she is not there yet, i even try to get her to play fm :D and yes there must be balance betwen life and fm

Just now, Babis71988 said:

It's "available now" which is not true. But it's not the end of the world......maybe something serious occured. Nevertheless, i think the end of the day will find us all playing FM 2021 BETA with hot coffee.....

Or something slightly stronger...

7 minutes ago, Rashidi said:

She's a keeper. 

8 minutes ago, Rashidi said:

haha yeah there are times where i skirt close to the edge.. when i am in a real 'zone' of playing and have played it for a month non stop you can see her itching to do something else in the evenings! 

9 minutes ago, Rashidi said:

tenor.gif

1 minute ago, murkydubz said:

Hope it drops before the misses finishes work she's a social worker so deserves all my attention at the moment, i do have a cold though maybe i have to self isolate?

Speaking as a swabber for the last 6 months I implore you must self isolate with snacks, drinks and FM21

Just now, Domoboy23 said:

Speaking as a swabber for the last 6 months I implore you must self isolate with snacks, drinks and FM21

Better to be save. :)

So, don't they usually say something like not tonight? That plus the FB/instagram information plus my prediction of Nov 9 and 3/4 let's me believe it will be soon...

23 minutes ago, karanhsingh said:

I think the guy talking about getting a lawyer is on some sort of elaborate wind-up surely :lol:

People made death threats against CDPR because Cyberpunk was delayed 3 weeks. People are often deranged.

Let us hope he was joking.

People do need to chill out on here. Many desperate to play FM may need to be reminded that this a beta. Your job is to bug fix. The best thing people can do is try to break the game to enable SI to fix late bugs.

Many just think they're just playing it 3 weeks early. Half wouldn't know where the bug forums are. 

Hehe /rant over. :ackter:

Getting ready for 8am to try and snag a pre-order of the Series X. It currently has over 100 people “watching” it, so gonna have to be quick.

Not sure how much stock they are getting of it, but I’d be surprised if was enough to satisfy the demand of 100-200 people.

1 minute ago, tyro said:

Better to be save. :)

So, don't they usually say something like not tonight? That plus the FB/instagram information plus my prediction of Nov 9 and 3/4 let's me believe it will be soon...

Yeah don't want to cause an outbreak in the councils social work sector during a pandemic 

14 minutes ago, Rashidi said:

Same.

She even invites round one of her male work colleagues to act as my assistant and give me tips and that. 

He's not great at it though, no idea where he is half the time.

1 minute ago, SMV90 said:

Getting ready for 8am to try and snag a pre-order of the Series X. It currently has over 100 people “watching” it, so gonna have to be quick.

Not sure how much stock they are getting of it, but I’d be surprised if was enough to satisfy the demand of 100-200 people.

Good luck! 

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Same.

She even invites round one of her male work colleagues to act as my assistant and give me tips and that. 

He's not great at it though, no idea where he is half the time.

That sounds like a typical ass man in the game. Sounds like she chose well.

Just now, Lempicka said:

I regret staying in bed for an extra hour now. Missed all the comedy.

hutz.gif

It was edge of your seat stuff for the 13 minutes we went back and forth and tried to out legal each other. Good times.