When's the BETA out speculation thread FM 21

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a nice phone call with Miles. He said Beta's released when this thread reaches a 100 pages. He was frankly disappointed by how slow this thread is moving. They anticipated 100 pages to be reached half an hour ago.

Только что, Nikopol сказал:

Had a nice phone call with Miles. He said Beta's released when this thread reaches a 100 pages. He was frankly disappointed by how slow this thread is moving. They anticipated 100 pages to be reached half an hour ago.

200.gif

Just now, Nikopol said:

You heard the man. 

Get back to work you lazy bunch of addicts. 

Just now, Nikopol said:

12 more to go. Piece of cake. Let's start spamming again - get it done within the hour.

2 minutes ago, 3LionsFM said:

Might mean nothing but on FM Blog it says the Steam code will be released on Beta release day if you purchase a pre order.

I've received my steam code...

20201109_172800.jpg

I got my code in September when I brought the game, it's all ready to be downloaded when the go ahead is given

13 minutes ago, ChelseaSince86 said:

Loki Doki i enjoy most.  Doesnt come across as a know it all like the above (bar lollujo), doesnt try too hard to be funny and pander to his viewers.

I must have watched a different Loki doki then cos I think he’s very cringe worthy

1 minute ago, ChelseaSince86 said:

I dont mind him.  Or Zealand.  

Yeah the journeyman saves he does or the Fort William one was great. Too bad be's a Liverpool fan!

I used to really like ScribeFM but he doesn't make videos anymore.

Edited by Champions_09

My missus works at Greggs and she said Miles just popped in to buy his 8th steak bake of the day.

She asked him about the beta, but apparently he ripped his jacket off, beat his chest rhythmically and screamed 'I ain''t no muggy beat love I'm an alpha'.

Apparently he kicked a small boy in the shins on the way out. Make of that what you will.

Edited by harrycarrie

16 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

Thanks. But I’m still not gonna start streaming.
It actually inspired my long term FM21 save, start unemployed and get to the top of the hall of fame, by any means necessary.

Thank you for finally giving me my long term idea! 🥰

Just now, harrycarrie said:

My missus works at Greggs and she said Miles just popped in to buy his 8th steak bake of the day.

She asked him about the beta, but apparently he ripped his jacket off, beat his chest rhythmically and screamed 'I ain''t no muggy beat love I'm an alpha'.

Apparently he kicking a small boy in the shins on the way out. Make of that what you will.

My best mates ex apparently has just spotted Miles sitting on the kerb in Charlotte Street with a 20 year old bottle of Scotch. Read into that what you will