When's the BETA out speculation thread FM 21

2 minutes ago, we88y said:

Completely agree. Him, work the space and lollujo are the most irritating people. Really surprised they have a following

I don’t get why any one wants to watch someone else play. No one saves are as interesting to me as mine. And no one is interested in my saves but me

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, andu1 said:

Why can't that be a clue that it's tonight though?

I don't know, it seems weird for one of the biggest FM streamers to go live on someone else's channel to play some random game, on the night when beta is supposed to drop.

3 minutes ago, 3D Waffle PL said:

I know they are sponsored by FM, but I don't think they'd be kept in the loop when even Miles admitted very few people know. 

True, but influencers having a little bit of an inside scoop isn't anything new. A lot of different games keep their biggest creators well informed, so they can release the content on time and generate hype. Not sure if that's the case with SI though.

11 hours ago, zachalxnder said:

I can’t complain about the Emi sale, partly because of the economics. The transition from defensive solidity to anything beyond that is starting to get worrying though. At some point, you have to blame the ongoing coaching for the lack of anything in the final third. It’s abject. For all that’s been instilled into the team, the attack has been stripped. 

I've been sleeping on this comment, but Arteta is in over his head with this young squad. Looking at Lampard squad, I'm kinda jealousy that he has a system that is working and money splashed.

1 minute ago, kiwityke1983 said:

Yep I've wasted 1 of my 2 days off constantly checking to see if it was today. It's already Tuesday for me and I've then got 5 days at work. If it comes out tonight I can at least get a full days play in before I have to waste my life working for a living!

The commitment is admirable. I'm just rather surprised so many just sit in this thread posting memes when you could just switch notifications on a twitter account that's following sigames, Miles and Football Manager twitter accounts so it pops up as soon as it's announced,and get on with your lives.

1 minute ago, Karnack said:

Tell me about your saves?

I don’t have any yet, cos I’m waiting for the goddam beta.
But since you ask, my last save I started unemployed. Took over Bristol City in the championship, took them up through the playoffs, the left for Wolves

3 minutes ago, we88y said:

Completely agree. Him, work the space and lollujo are the most irritating people. Really surprised they have a following

who's the guy that says "What is going on guys...Jack here". 

Indeed, very irritating. 

However, UnarmingPineFM is awesome. His streams got me through some really **** times when I was stuck at home with a broken leg :D

Just now, gunner86 said:

I don’t have any yet, cos I’m waiting for the goddam beta.
But since you ask, my last save I started unemployed. Took over Bristol City in the championship, took them up through the playoffs, the left for Wolves

That is very interesting!

1 minute ago, Zemahh said:

I don't know, it seems weird for one of the biggest FM streamers to go live on someone else's channel to play some random game, on the night when beta is supposed to drop.

True, but influencers having a little bit of an inside scoop isn't anything new. A lot of different games keep their biggest creators well informed, so they can release the content on time and generate hype. Not sure if that's the case with SI though.

I tend to think SI do their work a bit differently but I understand your point

1 minute ago, we88y said:

Agreed, although i dont mind Lollujo, just dislike the way he plays the game.  Just clicks continue every time, does nothing else on the game.  No training, no media stuff, no tactics, no interactions, nada.  Just continue, continue, continue. 

DoctorBenjy is just cringey, he tries way too hard to be funny with his one liners and hes not even remotely funny. 

WorkTheSpace and Foxinthebox do all these tactic tips and stuff similar, and they are bloody clueless about tactics when you listen to them speak.  Always amuses me.  They have no idea wtf theyre going on about.

Loki Doki i enjoy most.  Doesnt come across as a know it all like the above (bar lollujo), doesnt try too hard to be funny and pander to his viewers.

1 minute ago, ChelseaFan said:

who's the guy that says "What is going on guys...Jack here". 

Indeed, very irritating. 

However, UnarmingPineFM is awesome. His streams got me through some really **** times when I was stuck at home with a broken leg :D

WorkTheSpace... 

Edited by ChelseaSince86

2 minutes ago, Viking said:

I don't get this bandwidth argument. Even if SI release it tonight, most people will still download it tomorrow when they are awake.

Yeah I don't get the bandwidth argument. Does SI uploading a game really take that much bandwidth that it becomes a national security issue?

3 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

I don’t get why any one wants to watch someone else play. No one saves are as interesting to me as mine. And no one is interested in my saves but me

Each to their own isn't it? There's plenty of things I don't get why anyone would watch. Cricket. Golf. Opera. Mrs Browns Boys. Anything involving Boris Johnson. 

1 minute ago, Karnack said:

That is very interesting!

Thanks. But I’m still not gonna start streaming.
It actually inspired my long term FM21 save, start unemployed and get to the top of the hall of fame, by any means necessary.

Just now, ChelseaSince86 said:

Agreed, although i dont mind Lollujo, just dislike the way he plays the game.  Just clicks continue every time, does nothing else on the game.  No training, no media stuff, no tactics, no interactions, nada.  Just continue, continue, continue. 

DoctorBenjy is just cringey, he tries way too hard to be funny with his one liners and hes not even remotely funny. 

WorkTheSpace and Foxinthebox do all these tactic tips and stuff similar, and they are bloody clueless about tactics when you listen to them speak.  Always amuses me.  They have no idea wtf theyre going on about.

Loki Doki i enjoy most.  Doesnt come across as a know it all like the above (bar lollujo), doesnt try too hard to be funny and pander to his viewers.

Loki Doki doesn't try to be funny, but just naturally comes out with funny stuff.  He's very entertaining. 

3 minutes ago, Zemahh said:

I'll be very very surprised if any youtube creator gets the scoop ahead of anyone else, especially when SI themselves dont know when the beta is ready.  

Just now, kiwityke1983 said:

Yeah I don't get the bandwidth argument. Does SI uploading a game really take that much bandwidth that it becomes a national security issue?

not them uploading it but instead people trying to download it, is what I think Miles are talking about in regards of bandwidth issue. 

Nor do I.

The NHS use the N3 network. Steam isn't on the N3 network. 

Just now, ChelseaSince86 said:

I'll be very very surprised if any youtube creator gets the scoop ahead of anyone else, especially when SI themselves dont know when the beta is ready.  

This. Apart from the Chelsea thing...

:lol: imagine. we can no longer track planes, movement and communicate with our security services.. Why? FM21 is taking all the internet

3 minutes ago, LincolnCanary said:

The commitment is admirable. I'm just rather surprised so many just sit in this thread posting memes when you could just switch notifications on a twitter account that's following sigames, Miles and Football Manager twitter accounts so it pops up as soon as it's announced,and get on with your lives.

That would mean I'd need a twitter account...which seeing as I live in a Communist state is kinda banned also I'd rather bathe dog poop nightly than use twitter.

2 minutes ago, Aljeks said:

zealand is also cool!

Zealand is one of the best youtubers to learn the game from. I'm just surprise no one mentioned GoldenFM as he's one of the honest guys, just too bad for this cycle he's taken a sabbatical. 

4 minutes ago, LincolnCanary said:

Each to their own isn't it? There's plenty of things I don't get why anyone would watch. Cricket. Golf. Opera. Mrs Browns Boys. Anything involving Boris Johnson. 

Yeah, it is each to their own, I’d just rather play it myself than watch someone else is all. I also agree with all of those things not needing to be televised

4 minutes ago, SazoJohnno said:

not them uploading it but instead people trying to download it, is what I think Miles are talking about in regards of bandwidth issue. 

Again that makes no sense what so ever. In that case the government should have banned steam use or none essential internet use during covid. When Miles said it in the stream I was like "what I live in a communist dictatorship and we don't even have issues with bandwidth" just seems odd to me. Especially seeing as most governments have their own bandwidth solely for military and governmental use!