When's the BETA out speculation thread FM 21

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, zakbrown96 said:

I reckon you should manage Pompey the biggest side in Hampshire 🤣

Well, I'll see how bad I can make them before I get sacked.... but biggest team in Hampshire?  That would be correct if we were still in the 1950's.  But.... :p

Come on, everyone, just relax. I'm sure they're working overtime to release it as soon as possible. I think it'll be today, too, since we haven't heard to the contrary - so just chill. If it's 4 p.m., 5 p.m., a little earlier or even a little later, does it matter so much? It's almost there. And if it's to be tomorrow - although I'd love to start playing it today - at the end of the day, so be it.

1 минуту назад, thatismetoday сказал:

Come on, everyone, just relax. I'm sure they're working overtime to release it as soon as possible. I think it'll be today, too, since we haven't heard to the contrary - so just chill. If it's 4 p.m., 5 p.m., a little earlier or even a little later, does it matter so much? It's almost there. And if it's to be tomorrow - although I'd love to start playing it today - at the end of the day, so be it.

and just to stop post funny gifs and jokes?

tenor.gif

1 minute ago, thatismetoday said:

You've tried to sit so far on the fence here that you've actually become the fence

1 minute ago, thatismetoday said:

What is this madness? This is no time for reason. Now is the time to lose our freaking minds...!