When's the BETA out speculation thread FM 21

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Whatawaster95 said:

What time has the beta released in previous years? 

It's normally around 4 but this year they've said they're not releasing it at normal times during to coronavirus bandwidth restrictions. I'd expect it around 8PM.

1 minute ago, MrLiverpool2012 said:

Lollujo and workthespace and a few other creators have just uploaded their first youtube fm21 beta save thumbnails on twitter and captioning it "soon" . Might be a concidence though

I can guarantee those guys know as much as we do!

Just now, Staf9 said:

i dont understand why some people want to **** on the fire in this thread

For some, they just want to raise a reaction. For some, their mummies didn’t love them. For some, they’re Miles in disguise.

4 minutes ago, Razor940 said:

I'm just hoping my 630 UHD can deal with the game with ease while I wait for my RTX 3070 or the 6800.

If you put it down to low or very low, it'll be fine.  It won't look great, but it'll be reasonably smooth.

Based on my own experience with the Intel integrated graphics, much more than that sees the framerate tank in game.

3 minutes ago, godlessshoes said:

Bought a new laptop just for FM21. I'll be able to play at a decent detail level for the first time in years

Exactly the same for me. Quickly ran FM20 on it too and ran like a dream so looking forward to 3D looking a lot better and running lots of leagues

Oh and I bought the laptop for a uni degree too obviously :rolleyes:

Just now, Braincomplexa said:

Yeah baby, built a similarly powerful gaming PC in the middle of a pandemic only to play FM 🤣🤣

I play other games as well but hooooly moly.. The whole FM experience is so much better with a good processor! Been playing FM for 12 years and i have never been as hyped as i am this time.

3 minutes ago, Chris21 said:

Exactly the same for me. Quickly ran FM20 on it too and ran like a dream so looking forward to 3D looking a lot better and running lots of leagues

Oh and I bought the laptop for a uni degree too obviously :rolleyes:

Yeah I definitely didn't NEED a Ryzen 7 laptop.

Still catching some heat from the wife over that particular purchase

1 minute ago, DaveMUFC said:

Anyone else realise Miles is being pretty quiet on Twitter today. Last tweet was that retweet of the Animal Crossing guy. 

Is that good or bad news? :sega:

Good. It means he's busy although now I am beginning to think Star Citizen will be out first :P

Anyone else realise Miles is being pretty quiet on Twitter today. Last tweet was that retweet of the Animal Crossing guy. 

I think he tweeted Saturday that he would be absent next few days as he was going to be super busy.

My guess is that he is in meetings to finalise everything for the Beta release.

In FM 20 on my old computer i ran approx. 6 countries, 8-9 leagues.

With my new computer with the i7 i ran approx. 16 countries, 20 leagues at the same speed (3,5 * in the ingame menu. Could have selected more but it would cost some simulation speed). So if you ever consider an upgrade i ensure you a notable difference! 

Edited by lebbaeu

5 minutes ago, godlessshoes said:

Yeah I definitely didn't NEED a Ryzen 7 laptop.

Still catching some heat from the wife over that particular purchase

Yeah exactly the same from my girlfriend :lol: 

I know our daughter needs stuff my love but I need FM playing beautifully this year

12 minutes ago, godlessshoes said:

Bought a new laptop just for FM21. I'll be able to play at a decent detail level for the first time in years

Me too. No more 'Okay, I'll put these leagues on view only, add all internationals from Europe. Let's see. Damn, still one star. Okay, drop a division here, remove all internationals from South America and add Continental rep from South America. Okay, two stars! Woohoo. Let's go!' for me.

1 minute ago, SuperRedditch said:

To add fuel to the fire, Neil Brock has been browsing various FM20 FAQ threads, likely copying the info and changing wording for the FM21 section.

It's happening. RELEASE TODAY 100% maybe

Superb stalking I love it