When's the BETA out speculation thread FM 21

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, i know this is fun for you but don't ruin your sleep schedule for this. I don't think they'd release a beta on a monday. You want to use the day before as much as possible to get things right, and today is sunday...

1 minute ago, thech1mp said:

Been following this thread without logging in lads. Been laughing at it all. Top stuff! I have to say I am a 45 year old father of two and I am like a kid before Christmas. The daft thing is once it arrives I'll waste 3 days deciding which team to manage anyway!

Im also still deciding! Down to two!

Just now, Nikopol said:

Guys, i know this is fun for you but don't ruin your sleep schedule for this. I don't think they'd release a beta on a monday. You want to use the day before as much as possible to get things right, and today is sunday...

A new candidate for the black list

2 minutes ago, Nikopol said:

SLEEP SCHEDULE? WHATS THAT??

Edited by kiingallen

4 minutes ago, Nikopol said:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e470iftez4fv5bmloaznd

Just now, Aljeks said:

i always star with my favorit team Juventus

but i feel this year first save will be with HSV

Good luck hopefully tomorrow we will be playing it.. Their rivals St Pauli on the short list too just reading a quality book about them. Its the just the brown kit freaks me out! I'm giving it until 12am ( watching NFL ) then the bed is calling. I'll miss this thread lads  has had me laughing the last few days.

Just now, thech1mp said:

Good luck hopefully tomorrow we will be playing it.. Their rivals St Pauli on the short list too just reading a quality book about them. Its the just the brown kit freaks me out! I'm giving it until 12am ( watching NFL ) then the bed is calling. I'll miss this thread lads  has had me laughing the last few days.

yea,  St Pauli was always intresting too me, you cant dislike them, i mena unleas you are a HSV fan !

So, say the BETA is released midnight/the early hours of the morning - what are your plans? Are you at work tomorrow so will clock watching until you can get that first sweet taste of FM21? Throwing a sickie? (Okay maybe don't admit that one here) Working from home so on the work laptop and the gaming laptop/PC? Furloughed? Student? Rushing the kids to school and running home? 

spacer.png

Just now, swirlypop69 said:

So, say the BETA is released midnight/the early hours of the morning - what are your plans? Are you at work tomorrow so will clock watching until you can get that first sweet taste of FM21? Throwing a sickie? (Okay maybe don't admit that one here) Working from home so on the work laptop and the gaming laptop/PC? Furloughed? Student? Rushing the kids to school and running home? 

spacer.png

Im WFH on my PC via Amazon Workspaces.

Dual screens so one screen for work, another for FM. Easy life.

7 minutes ago, swirlypop69 said:

spacer.png

Working from home, but only one screen.  So, download the beta and play in the evening.

Kinda can't get away with slacking as much as I'd like to lol.

10 minutes ago, swirlypop69 said:

spacer.png

3 days off. No obligations apart from stacking up on Coca-Cola, cigarettes and chocolate. Possibly food if i have time to find it. Beta is more important.

Oh, and picking up a parcel at the post office. If the line is too long i'll let them send it back.
giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47grp1viv3i4zjz9kwsb