Is it just me or...

...Are Spurs really w**k, now i know people are gonna say yes they are to try and be funny and/or witty, but I have played about 6-9 games in the league and I only have 1 point, 1 measly fricking point only West Brom are below me, I can't seem to score or get a win from anywhere atm, and my team STILL hasn't gelled yet with each other and i didn't really sign that many players isit just me who is having serious problems like this or are others?

http://img230.imageshack.us/my.php?image=teamtacticsly9.jpg

Know how you feel.

Really had to dig deep in the transfer market to get this poor team stat wise up to speed, but am still struggling.

Also, the likes of Villa, Everton, and Citeh all have better sides, which may be a reflection on last season, but there is quite a gap.

Just got my second point against Wigan who our in 18th with 4pts, i swear the strikers are terrible i don't know what i am doing diff from demo, i beat Leverkusen and River Plate in pre-season games on demo byut couldn't beat Blackpool or Burnley honestly its not even funny

It is because they bought so many players in the summer and it takes a while for the players to Gel together and to learn how to play alongside eachother

Exactly true this comment. I'm struggling to find consistency due to the high number of new players.

its about gelling my friend, Pav is rubbish but I believe he will come good next season. replaced the centre mid with Diarra and Palombo, and normally go with Fraser Campbell up front with Modders behind him. I'm 7th in the league (April) with the chance of breaking the top 6 Carling Cup runners up. In the UEFA Quarter finals. Have beaten top 4 4 times with 1 draws and 2 defeats so far. The team is young with great potential so hang on in there if you can.

I set it to Automatic which i think is the same near enough as Sunday League footballer, when i get back from work i will have my first friendly on my new save with Spurs, and i will report back here how it goes it is against Brighton & Hove Albion though.

Play defensively and keep the other team instructions normal,do not counter attack,stop your defenders from closing down the opposition,reduce the creativty freedom a little bit,use an amc with att midfielder settings(no long shots,no free role) and focus passing center

Archived