Why cant i go on holidays???

maybe it does look like I am right, no reply from the lad. Serves people right if they want to break the law.

actually lad, i was out wit my gf. i wouldnt expect u to know wat that is coz u would have to get off ur fat ass for longer than the time it takes for u to get to the fridge. Now as i said, i brought the official version and the holiday feature isnt workin. The reason i created this post was to see if anyone could help me, so if u cant then bugger off and get a life.

actually lad, i was out wit my gf. i wouldnt expect u to know wat that is coz u would have to get off ur fat ass for longer than the time it takes for u to get to the fridge. Now as i said, i brought the official version and the holiday feature isnt workin. The reason i created this post was to see if anyone could help me, so if u cant then bugger off and get a life.

I'd be very careful if I were you, because as far as I know, all issues dealing with this problem have so far proven to be due to the person playing an illegal version of the game. So, you can't really blame people for making this presumption here. But as someone else said, post it in the bugs forum, upload your saved game to the ftp forum and SI will take a look at it.

Archived