Football Manager for Alternate History

UKFA

As a fan of football and of Alternate History I love the idea of using Football Manager to simulate football-related alternate histories. To give a bad summary, Alt Histories are asking questions like 'what if Lincoln's assassination failed', or the ultimate trope 'what if the Nazis won World War 2' etc. Anyway FM experiments offer a great way to test out these things, eg 'what if Klopp was manager of Spurs instead of Liverpool'. Has anyone else done these types of experiments or saves? What are some interesting alt histories in your saves, ie you're managing Wolves, you sign a couple of young players from Indonesia and train them up, you win the Champions League, and as a knock-on effect Indonesia reach the semi finals of the world cup and become one of the top ten ranked teams in the World. Or even just random unrelated things that happen, in a GoldenFM video series he was doing an experiment and I think Laos randomly became a global powerhouse in world football. 

You can make one of these scenarios via the pregame editor, for example, I downloaded a 03/04 database and I made Messi declare for Spain, he won the world cup and euros, but he didn't have as much club success only winning 7 league titles and 2 ucls rather than 5. I even made some alternate political history scenarios, one of them included where I made Catalonia into a country and made everyone born in Catalonia play for their NT.