New game started right from the deep bottom

ByaLopez

So i just get the game FM2020 from EpicGames (i've played this game in 2010 i think) and started a new career unemployed with no license and just weekends player experience, with Spain (3rd division), England (3rd division), Germany (3rd division), Italy (2nd division), France (1st division), Portugal (1st division), Russia (1st division), Netherlands (1st division), MLS (1st division), Mexico (1st division) and all south america leagues from 1st division because im from Peru.
And the only jobs that i found form beginning was Young national teams, so i chose Peru sub20.
I was trying to look for some online worlds but people play too unreal and like to be the most similar to real life i dont know if someone likes that too maybe we can start a new game online, i have 1 more friends that likes to play like that.
So i would like to know if there's some way to upgrade the manager license inside the game and how to do it? And maybe find some people to play a real life-like world game online.
I would be uploading my career in this thread to share and save it becouse i would like to play it seriously now, any advice would be appreciated.
Nice to meet all of you.

Sin título.jpg

Edited by ByaLopez