Competition not being added to club honours

Carlito85

I just won the Premier League Asia Trophy and noticed that it's not being added to the club honours, even though the competition history is updating as it should. Past winners don't have it in their honours page either.

Am I missing something in particular here?

Edited by Carlito85

31 minutes ago, Wolf_pd said:

Sounds like a checkbox in the advanced rules. Or is this a standard competition?

It's a created competition via advanced rules. The confusing thing is that the competition history is updating, so it's acknowledged in the competition overview and history/past winners pages, but not acknowledged in the honours page of any of the teams that won it.

27 minutes ago, Wolf_pd said:

I think that is an extra checkbox, but I am lost at the moment which one exactly. Advanced rules = not advanced knowledge for me....

I'll have another look into it, cheers. I'm using other created competitions as well and they all work fine. Emirates Cup, my CC merger competitions, Europa Conference League etc all work as they should and I can't see anything different in the editor.

@Wolf_pd I finally found the issue and got it working.

Turns out that in the competition details the continent was set to Asia, and that was (for some reason) causing the problem. I set it to none and the competition and trophy now show up in club honours.

20 minutes ago, Wolf_pd said:

Surprising fix, but maybe it is because it involves English teams, so it is not strictly Asian?

Yeah I'm guessing that's what it is. The advanced rules for it are under "international competition" rather than a continent so there must have been some combination with that which caused the problem.