Eligibility to another nation : Don't if it's a bug or not

Hello,

The following player completed his days to be eligible to Ukrainian nationality but I had not any message informing me if he would get a second nationality or not.

I had the same problem with another player of the team for whom I didn't get any message either and he never got ukrainian nationality. Since I have some issues in my save, with the ukrainian premier league and the database, I wonder if it's a bug or not ?

Also, what is the process to have a player getting a second nationality ?

0l3DRuM.png

V9asfn4.png

xXSPRbe.png

I don't know how well modelled this is in the game so this is all a guess, but it seems that to become a naturalised Ukrainian citizen one would need to renounce any other citizenships that they hold, so I guess Dodo doesn't want to give up his Brazilian citizenship.

Edited by afced7
48 minutes ago, afced7 said:

I don't know how well modelled this is in the game so this is all a guess, but it seems that to become a naturalised Ukrainian citizen one would need to renounce any other citizenships that they hold, so I guess Dodo doesn't want to give up his Brazilian citizenship.

So what about Marlos and Junior Moraes ? To get ukrainian citizenship, you need to continuously work/live in Ukraine during 5 years.

When a player satisfies the requirement for citizenship, it is not automatic that he will want this to be done.  There are some nations that do not allow dual nationality and the player may decide that he does not want to give up one nationality without there being a strong advantage in doing this.  

In the second screenshot it says Capped at U23 level, presumably he played in the Olympics. If he did so before gaining Ukrainian nationality, it would mean he wouldn't be eligible to play for Ukraine. 

12 hours ago, faeyll said:

So what about Marlos and Junior Moraes ? To get ukrainian citizenship, you need to continuously work/live in Ukraine during 5 years.

Yeah, and renounce any other citizenship. I guess they decided it was worth renouncing their Brazilian citizenship to get to play for Ukraine.

Thanks for you responses. Because of Marlos and Junior Moraes cases, I thought the game the game allowed bi-nationality in Ukraine but it doesn't seem to be true here, same as IRL.

However, it's a pity there is not a message informing us of the player's choice about his wish or his refusal to get a second nationality. There is an eligibility counter but no way to know why the player doesn't get the nationality.

13 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

Normally after the player reaches the point they can apply you get a status message that normally says either “awaiting paperwork” or “sees no benefit”

I don't see any status message ... so would it be a bug as I assume ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/09/2020 at 13:58, Blue Lou said:

In the second screenshot it says Capped at U23 level, presumably he played in the Olympics. If he did so before gaining Ukrainian nationality, it would mean he wouldn't be eligible to play for Ukraine. 

Following guidelines and instead of starting new topic searched and found this.

I'm Liechtenstein and Vaduz and as I took over a couple of players declared their availability but I am unable to call them up but others who declared at the same time i am able to do so. They're not in other nations squads and i do have space in my squad to call them up just as you can see no option on the right click to call them up.

2020-10-03 (1).png

2020-10-03 (2).png

2020-10-03 (3).png

2020-10-03 (4).png

2020-10-03 (5).png

2020-10-03.png

Edited by rwq
misspell