[FMT20] The Bolt I hope I have the Key

ashjm

image.png.621e21ea02bd40fa6a81db71721970ef.png

Pre Season 2024

OX3TGgt.png?1

Decent enough pre season we did not play one game at home which was a bit of a surprise but I am pleased with how it went. 

ZCKImqD.png?1

I brought in four players since I joined and the guys at the top of the list were not mine players so I will only highlight my ones. Italy seemed to be the place to go with players who fit my Catenaccio system, where better to find them than the home of that tactic. 

wBUhWqb.png?1

UoKxADd.png?1

Mu52UaL.png?1

xOeWSEi.png?1

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

August 2024

zzgmzHW.png?1

bIvwqzJ.png?1

Bit of a rough start for my tenure in charge, we have only managed to get the one point but we have played two very good sides so I was not really hoping for much at all really. 

We have been busy in the transfer market bringing in lots of new faces who fit the system better than some of the players here. The German from Mainz I particularly like I think he is good player and will fit our system very well. 

FacSTsP.png?1

rfcjX2o.png?1

kIJxbnu.png?1

hhiLi9V.png?1

70aOWQO.png?1

September 2024

bZZWLgo.png?1

x8eDMop.png?1

Excellent month where we remained unbeaten throughout, only slight let down was dropping points in the last game of the month where we dominated. The cup was excellent as we battered the opposition they are non league so dont get to carried away 

December 2024

9A0kltn.png?1

WIjbCDM.png?1

A very good month for us where we remained unbeaten. Two wins in the league and one draw was fantastic for us in the league this puts us closer to the European Spots than the relegation places now so that is excellent. In the cup we go through to the next round with two solid wins. 

January 2025

HlujLwv.png?1

j5AXXoj.png?1

Pretty poor month two losses in the league drops us down a little in the table. We also go out of the cup on away goals which was a real shame as I felt we had a chance of going through. 

February 2025

a59KyCK.png?1

FKXRzyO.png?1

A decent month for us where we recorded three wins and just the one defeat. I think at this point in the season we are the most mid table of mid table teams. I dont think we will be going for europe or getting relegated. 

March 2025

2MV1IP5.png?1

IPuKcig.png?1

This is my favourite month off all time. 4 wins out of 4 games and more impressively no goals conceded. We just looked solid and in control in every game really. We have now out of nowhere snuck up to the European places 

April 2025

L8iAUDW.png?1

7bCoxoZ.png?1

After least month I have no idea what went wrong this month, we seemed to just throw games and points away. I think any outside hope we had off Europe has gone

Edited by ashjm

End of Season 2024/25

A very good season for us especially at the back end of the season as we hit a bit of form and looked really good especially at the back as we seemed to just not concede many goals. I thought in the end we may have sneaked into Europe but just not quiet due to a few poor results. We may still have done it depending on the cup results. We did ok in the Cup but we could have maybe gone a couple of steps further. 

Top Players

Kaique Rocha - very good player who has bossed the back at times

Andrea Ghion - very good player brought him in last year for decent money and it has been proved worthwhile so far

Tom Berger - decent player who has been with us on loan. I will try and bring him back next year

Next Year

A fantastic year for me, especially in year one here. I got some good players in and I think with a couple of decent additions we could push into European spots. 

AGLOspM.png?1

Preseason 2025

3tb7E5y.png?1

Not too bad a preseason where we went to Holland. I was hoping for more wins but it will do

tq6DogO.png?1

Players left for a fair bit of money and I spent a fair bit in return. The idea is to move players who dont fit the system and to bring in players who do. I think following the pre season we are a much better squad than we were last year

WxX4QMJ.png?1

MJeDJlR.png?1

41i2NT5.png?1

22Yu6Wg.png?1

lCCUEcy.png?1

September 2025

LSrEBKc.png?1

AAT43sO.png?1

A very good month where our defensive shape proved to be working. We nearly won every game and perhaps should have done was it not for a super performance by the opposition keeper. In the league we are doing well and certainly in the conversation at the right end of the table. 

October 2025

kszv2Kf.png?1

FhNi5Uj.png?1

Very very good month for us this time round. We smashed every single team that we played and did not concede a goal so it was perfect. I am not thinking too much about the title yet, its nice to get through another round in the cup

November 2025

uJaMeVV.png?1

I0WYNtO.png?1

A ropey month as we conceded far too many. The poor result after the decent draw against Gala knocked us down a little bit which throws off any small title challenge we may have had. 

Edited by ashjm

December 2025

kNFyvrv.png?1

xtHPHT8.png?1

Only the one win in the league and two defeats is not really good enough for us, I was hoping for more than that really. We have got through in the cup to the next round with two very solid wins

Edited by ashjm

January 2026

2r1KRq8.png?1

NPFwgO2.png?1

Two friendlies that we won but not in exactly convincing fashion. One win and a defeat in both the league and the cup was not ideal. We are through to the quarters of the cup and still look like we could be on for a European Spot in the league if things can improve just a little.

February 2026

EfKCG3x.png?1

KBCRfP5.png?1

We lost the first leg of the cup but managed to have a good win at home which puts us into the semi finals which is beyond where I thought we may get to. In the League we were superb with us winning all but one game which was a disappointing loss. I think 8 points behind Gala is too many but we could well be on for Europe

March 2026

8RCtRhi.png?1

XNSuIpB.png?1

A poor month with only one win. We are far away from the title, I am not sure we are on for the title I think we are too far away from Gala. We have won in the cup so I am hoping we can get into the final 

April 2026

8YXI9sK.png?1

IrUrHOS.png?1

Not a bad month really as we played two of the teams at the top end of the league including the leaders. We did well in both and remained unbeaten. We picked up two more wins against poorer sides in the league and it still very much keeps us in control of the European spots. We are also into the Turkish FA Cup FInal against Gala

May 2026

oyBX3TX.png?1

iqUzA4V.png?1

A decent month in the league where we only lost one game against a very good side. We did enough though to finish 2nd which is unbelievable. The Cup final was interesting as for the 3rd time this year we drew with Gala but we managed to beat them in extra time to get the cup into the trophy cabinet.

End of Season 2025/26

A truly unbelievable year where we finished 2nd and took the cup. I was amazed at how well my team played this year at the back we were decent and never really got battered we went through a couple of months where we did not even concede a goal which was even better for me.

Top Players

Kaique Rocha - another major great season for the best defender at our club 

Hikmet Korukir - huge player from Gala came to us and was awesome this year for me

Umit Kaplan - the player who plays in front of the back three and was excellent for me

Next Year

I am not sure at all really, part of me thinks it maybe time to leave Turkey and try somewhere different but I also fancy trying to take the League so I will have a look at what comes up. 

mCIFGt3.png?1

Edited by ashjm

image.jpeg.b70af5760e80013bc5457444653339e8.jpeg

Lechia Gdańsk (Polish pronunciation: [ˈlɛxʲa ˈɡdaj̃sk]) is a Polish football club based in Gdańsk. The club was founded in 1945 by people expelled from Lwów, who were supporters of Poland's oldest football team Lechia Lwów, founded in 1903.[2] The club's name comes from Lechia, a poetic name for Poland, and is a continuation of the name used by the club based in Lwów. In their early years, Lechia enjoyed some success, most notably finishing third in the Polish top division, before spending decades in the second and third tiers. In the early 1980s, Lechia won the Polish Cup, the Polish SuperCup, and played in a European competition for the first time. After having two mergers with other teams in the 1990s the club had to restart from the sixth tier in 2001. In May 2008 the club was promoted again to the Ekstraklasa, with the club's most recent success coming in 2019, finishing third in the league and again winning both the Polish Cup and SuperCup.

qH6RkX7.png?1

So I have a new home and I am in Poland. Some may see this as a step down but I think if anything its a step across. We have moved to one of the biggest clubs in Poland who have a decent squad and could well be challengers from the outset. They are certainly closer than my last club were to Gala. The club have won the last couple of Polish FA Cups to so silverware is something that they are used to. I turned down a job in Swutzerland and also jobs from two big Turkish Clubs. 

July 2026

ZiyeLGx.png?1

868oT0r.png?1

I was not in charge for the first game of the season in which we got a draw. I took the club to 3 wins including two very big ones in the Euro Cup 2. I have not had any time to bring any of my own players in yet but I am looking to make an addition or two fairly shortly. The squad we have here is very good and one that I think can challenge at the top. The positions of the squad actually fit in to the system that I like to play so that is very good

August 2026

DlGBGI1.png?1

u9Ba00y.png?1

What a month that was. A crazy busy one that just seemed to go on for ever we played so many games it was silly. In the League we dropped for points which was a shame especially as they were not against the bigger teams in the league I can only put it down to fitness really. We will need to be a bit better against the better teams. In the Euro Cup 2 we beat a team that I had some history against in Turkey. We then battered former European Champions in a good way to put us into the group stages. 

Zh2bWGn.png?1

Martin Currie - Great Defender who comes in Braga, strange place for Scottish Defender to be at

Enzo D'Andrea - excellent Italian defender who comes in for a decent fee, I think he will be a superb player

Fabian Londono Bedoya - good striker who will be on rotation for us

Maga - comes in as a reserve wingback

Sergio Molina - another player who comes in on rotation I think he will be decent

Jedrzej Grobelny - new first team keeper who has been on my books for a while

Dalibor Zdovc - decent midfielder who will no doubt get better and better

September 2026

XdYfNJd.png?1

4Z2fBv8.png?1

What an amazing month we had. Five games and no goals conceded. We have climbed ever closer to the top of the league and beat some big clubs in Poland this month. We have also got the opening win in Euro 2 Cup and also in the FA Cup. 

October 2026

8ExvWMP.png?1

8Pju9Wx.png?1

We began the month very well. With two very good wins in the league that put us to the top of the table. We then lost in both the cup and the league and that puts us in trouble as I wanted the cup and brought our rivals closer to us in the league. In Europe our great form continues as we won every game. 

Edited by ashjm

November 2026

z32x7UX.png?1

j55WEfH.png?1

A very solid month where two goalless draws were the only down part in the month. We are still at the top of the league but level on points at the moment so we will need to keep our good form to stay at the top of the table. In Europe we have qualified and won every game doing so we are going through as group winners

December 2026

1V2CWAc.png?1

u9jNTKp.png?1

Perfect month fantastic. We won three games in the league and only conceded one goal which was excellent. We also got a huge win in Europe to have actually won every single game in the group

February 2026

UbzpOgF.png?1

sOdFgGW.png?1

Another fantastic month for us this month as we continued our superb form and we went 10 points clear at the top of the table. I think we are close to perfect this year we have only conceded 9 goals in the league which is amazing. 

March 2026

2S9ye7G.png?1

55lq0dY.png?1

We have not had the best month in the league as we have drawn two games and not got the 1-0 wins that we normally would have. It still keeps us in a very commanding spot at the top of the league. In Europe we have gone through again to the quarters with a good away win and a loss at home. We will face french side Rennes next up

April 2026

2yyp3br.png?1

pifbDFr.png?1

I got a little bit worried at the start of the month with three straight draws. I needed had worried as we just then got back into form. We got a little nervy and conceded more than I like but I cant say I care too much as we have won the League with a lot of games left we are dominant, in this league. In Europe we have continued to do well getting past the French team before a slightly poor draw at home in the semis to the Greeks. 

End of Season 2025/26

ZoJUfml.png?1

R7UatE6.png?1

I am not happy with how we ended this season it was like the lads just gave up. We did not do enough at all to keep our record up, but we are Champions anyway. In Europe we were beaten by a side that for the first time in rounds I was convinced we would beat. We go out in the Semis. 

Stars of the Season

Romulo - was solid in front of the back three or as the ball winner. He was excellent

Kacper Sezonienko - our best striker who was superb all year he was particularly good in this last month

Ricardo Sousa - the main man in front of the back three solid. He was not spectacular but just great

Next Season

I think much of the same, I am keen to find out how we do in the Champions League. I think we will win the league again here as we are so much better than any team in this league. 

8GwOV8x.png?1

image.jpeg.2bd4fc14e7ba9b85b9b3b92c4f9773c9.jpeg

Montpellier Hérault Sport Club (French pronunciation: [mɔ̃pəlje eʁo spɔʁ klœb]), commonly referred to as Montpellier HSC or simply Montpellier, is a French professional football club based in the city of Montpellier in Occitanie. The original club was founded in 1919, while the current incarnation was founded through a merger in 1974. Montpellier currently plays in Ligue 1, the top level of French football and plays its home matches at the Stade de la Mosson, located within the city. The first team is managed by Michel Der Zakarian and captained by defender Hilton.  Montpellier was founded under the name Stade Olympique Montpelliérain (SOM) and played under the name for most of its existence. In 1989, after playing under various names, the club changed its name to its current form. Montpellier is one of the founding members of the first division of French football. Along with Marseille, Rennes and Nice, Montpellier is one of only a few clubs to have played in the inaugural 1932–33 season and is still playing in the first division. The club won Ligue 1 for the first time in the 2011–12 season. Montpellier's other honours to date include winning the Coupe de France in 1929 and 1990, and the UEFA Intertoto Cup in 1999.  Montpellier is owned by Laurent Nicollin, the son of the late Louis Nicollin, a French entrepreneur, who had been owner since 1974. The club have produced several famous players in its history, most notably Laurent Blanc, who has served as manager of the France national team. Blanc is also the club's all-time leading goalscorer. Eric Cantona, Roger Milla, Carlos Valderrama and Olivier Giroud are other players who have played in Montpellier's colours. In 2001, Montpellier introduced a women's team.

DwKHngE.png?1

So I am off to France.......why because in real like Herrera spent a lot of his playing time here and I said to myself as soon as I could get a job I would move here, the same will be said for Italy and Spain, but I expect to be in France for a while. Montpellier are a decent French side and have played in Ligue 1 since the save began, they have not done much of note here, so it is my time to change that. 

Preseason 2027

FkAaHic.png?1

Not a bad preseason as we get the team used to our system and ways of play. I am hoping it gets better in the league. 

9MtdlwG.png?1

As I intend on being here for a while, I decided to try and reduce the £3million in the red that we were. I did this by selling my wingers dont need them in my system. I also sold a couple of young players that although I expect them to be good I felt I could use the cash now rather than waiting a few years for them to come good. 

Marvin Keller - keeper who comes in on a free, absolute bargain

Yassine Perrier - I like him comes in on loan, will maybe play or be cover

Martin Currie - 2nd year in a row I sign him, I really like him he will be first team player

Sebastian Bonnet - joined from PSG and he will be excellent in the back 3

Tiago Lopes - joins from my old club, mainly because he is perfect for how I want my wing backs to play

Diego Laxalt - just cover at wing back

Aurelien Nguiamba - comes into the squad as a player who can play in the middle of the park in a defensive or attacking role

August 2027

Ypi1Svc.png?1

bM4XLQB.png?1

Not an ideal start to my tenure as we have struggled a little bit, I do think once the team get used to the tactics this will look better.

Anotinne Greizmann - yes he is old, yes he is retiring next year but what a player

Albert Kunat - a player that I thought I would be signing in Poland this year but I have brought him to France instead

Simon Brenner - decent midfield player comes in on loan

Ruben Alcacer - another loan and one I could not really turn down he is superb

Gaben Maurer - another loanee who will act as depth in the middle of the park

October 2027

xZiEVXL.png?1

U8A8o4A.png?1

We lost a couple of games this month that I thought we could have possibly won or at least got a couple of points from. We are getting better at the back and conceding less which is what I am looking for with this team. We also got a couple of wins which has put us in upper midtable which is where I was hoping we could be

November 2027

uJS52IF.png?1

VGaCDSS.png?1

An unbeaten month for me and my first in France. I also only conceded one goal in the month which is what we want. We are sneaking up to a European spot and I am hoping if we continue decent form we may manage it

December 2027

TkHjaLe.png?1

uK9ziPC.png?1

Another superb month as we win 3 out of 4 games and only lost in a game against a massive club that we played well against but just came up short

Edited by ashjm

January 2028

J1B9oej.png?1

Nb7o6Aq.png?1

A very very good month where we only conceded two goals.We did very well in the cup as we got through a few rounds and find ourselves in the quarter final which is great for us. In the League we continue to look good

z9NsuHd.png?1

A player I found in South Korea he looks good as  Defensive Midfield player

February 2028

MIroU2f.png?1

gDMDwnQ.png?1

A poor month that has lost us some headway in the league. We should have won a couple of games but our attach seems to be the issue as we are not scoring enough, defensively we are not too bad but going forward is poor. In the cup we got to the semis but went out to PSG

March 2028

dVMr5lN.png?1

sIcdbFl.png?1

A good month where we seemed to have got back on track a little bit. One disappointing loss to end the month was a shame it was another game where we struggled to score. We still are in a shout of Europe for the first time here for a long time. 

April 2028

waFta7X.png?1

xkBxpeQ.png?1

A poor month this month as we only record four points. This shows that there is work to be done. Conceding far too many and not scoring enough is the issue at the moment. We find ourselves 8th in the League and although it is not too bad we could have been much higher up

Edited by ashjm