International Management

I'm about 7 years into the game and was hoping now I'm an established top flight manager to also manage an international team. 

However, no international jobs are on the job security page and if I add a new manager the international jobs aren't available. 

Is there some setting I may have selected that has disabled international management?

Open options.

Then Game Status

Below the selcted nations list there will be a toggle field for Manageable Teams. Change it to All.

After reading this thread I realised I had a similar problem. I couldn't apply for jobs. I'd never tried before. I changed this toggle to All and, hey presto, I can apply.

Edited by anagain

6 minutes ago, anagain said:

Open options.

Then Game Status

Below the selcted nations list there will be a toggle field for Manageable Teams. Change it to All.

After reading this thread I realised I had a similar problem. I couldn't apply for jobs. I'd never tried before. I changed this toggle to All and, hey presto, I can apply.

Thank you this has sorted it. Cheers

Just now, SavoNFFC said:

Thank you this has sorted it. Cheers

You're welcome.

I dunno what is up with the Micronesia job in my game, but I can declare interest in other international jobs.

You helped me, without me knowing I needed help, too. So thanks for that. Wouldn't have looked in to it until I realised I couldn't apply.

Only problem is, now I'm tempted. :)

14 hours ago, anagain said:

You're welcome.

I dunno what is up with the Micronesia job in my game, but I can declare interest in other international jobs.

You helped me, without me knowing I needed help, too. So thanks for that. Wouldn't have looked in to it until I realised I couldn't apply.

Only problem is, now I'm tempted. :)

Micronesia isn't playable then, you can only manage major nt teams unless you enable smaller ones