Is there a way to sort by goals scored for one club?

I don't mean career goals, but just goals scored for one club. I'm getting on in my career and I want to see all the players that have scored for my club and see who has scored the most, league or all-time. But I don't know how to see these stats. Any ideas?

If you've managed several clubs then I've no idea, if you've only managed one club then you could try going to Club info - history - best eleven. I'd assume your top scorer will be on there, although it doesn't include any goals they scored for the club prior to you taking over. The records screen in the history menu also has all sorts of information you might find interesting.

15 hours ago, afced7 said:

If you've managed several clubs then I've no idea, if you've only managed one club then you could try going to Club info - history - best eleven. I'd assume your top scorer will be on there, although it doesn't include any goals they scored for the club prior to you taking over. The records screen in the history menu also has all sorts of information you might find interesting.

I've tried all of that and there's just not a way. The Best XI only has the totals from when it was last decided, and the records only show the player at the top.

Wish there was a sorting option in the player search screen that said "all-time/league goals for current club" or "all-time/league goals for ___" club, or even better, a table like this:

image.thumb.png.062ce49d71a62f03e5c5df0e1e34adfc.png

Edited by Weston