help with finances needed?

can anyone help!?, my overall balance is VERY low and i have no transferbudget whatsoever and running low on wage budget so i cant buy anyone, and im also losing like 3-4 million euros every month. i dont have any money coming in so yeah.. plz help anyone

Schermafbeelding 2020-08-23 om 20.10.37.png

You're 2 million per month over your wage budget which is probably a large part in why you're losing money. Selling some players to get rid of that excess wage will boost your finances AND mean you're not making a loss per month. It is okay to make a loss per month (most clubs do) if you are successful as TV payout and rewards from the league and champions league etc. will boost your finances at the end of the season. However, if you're significantly over your wage budget usually the board don't see that in a positive light. 

Yup gotta bring the wages down, be wary of players already on decent money with a yearly wage rise. Assess whether anybody is earning money they aren't worth and ship them out. See if you can bring money in by selling transfer clauses. I don't know which country you're managing in or when the season starts but I can see you don't have any friendlies for a month and you're in July, which seems like a big break, so maybe you could try and organise some lucrative friendlies.

37 minutes ago, Jaketomsett said:

You're 2 million per month over your wage budget which is probably a large part in why you're losing money. Selling some players to get rid of that excess wage will boost your finances AND mean you're not making a loss per month. It is okay to make a loss per month (most clubs do) if you are successful as TV payout and rewards from the league and champions league etc. will boost your finances at the end of the season. However, if you're significantly over your wage budget usually the board don't see that in a positive light. 

thank you! but the problem with that is that even with only selling players that earn 200k/month i need to sell 10 players to only break even and i immediately have a problematic squad dept with no money to buy new players and no players being able to step up right now from the youth academy, so chances are that im not gonna achieve their goals, which then will result im me losing my job so yeah. i know that what you said is pretty much the only option i have but my save is/will be ruined. its my own fault i know but im still "sad" about it

Edited by Thijs0106
added something i forgot

I do not know if you started out 2 million per month over budget, or if the budget has been dialled back, but you need to get that under control. Sell players who are earning money and are likely to generate interest. Renegotiate contracts of other players where possible to get rid of wage rise clauses. Get rid of any player you do not need. 

Your income is low as you are in pre-season, that will pick up in a couple of weeks as gate, TV and Champs League money starts to come in.

As others have said you need to cut back those wages. You won’t need to cut the full €2m overspend, once you’ve shifted a few unneeded squad players you can move the transfer budget into wage budget and things will start to look a little brighter.