RB Salzburg - training help

Hi, I'm currently playing as Rb Salzburg and use a positive 4-2-2-2 DM formation with a pretty high intensity (75% of the bar is red). I also control individual training and have everyone on half intensity and my assistant coach controls main training. However, I still have 15 players at risk, and fitness levels are low with most of my players only reaching 90% of full fitness for each game. If you have any recommendations or suggestions on how I can fix this problem would be appreciated. Thanks !

You'd receive a wider range of feedback by posting this in the Tactics & Training forum, but judging from what you've said I don't see a 'magic' fix to be honest.

You'll be playing a game every 3-4 days as RB Salzburg I imagine, and their starting squad isn't the deepest. These factors, combined with your very intense tactical set up, will contribute to more injuries and tired players.

Try either reducing the overall intensity of your tactics, or (if that's not really an option) then you can try controlling main training and focusing on fitness, to try and increase that at least.