Jump to content

{Fm20} Fantasy USA and Canada 1.0


Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, t27 said:

1.0

 

are you Using any Mods that would affect Anguilla? That is the Base nation for Pacific. I just load with the Pacific one File and it fired with the pacific. you were right about 1.0 tho.

1539670042_pactest.thumb.PNG.b537fb43f48ad7ec45bdb7c57a56082a.PNG

Edited by PostMovieCam
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can go through it at a later time, but there are a few modifications that could be made based upon American history that would have driven the teams to be more in your industrial cities rather than their suburbs (ex Elkhart United would have been situated in South Bend when they were founded)

Overall top notch work though.

Link to post
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, njndirish said:

I can go through it at a later time, but there are a few modifications that could be made based upon American history that would have driven the teams to be more in your industrial cities rather than their suburbs (ex Elkhart United would have been situated in South Bend when they were founded)

Overall top notch work though.

I understand where you are coming from with that, I took that into account when I was dividing up the sides, IE the older parks being in more neighbor locations, I am a man with bias though and I gave Elkhart united to Elkhart over south bend because of norte dame. Like how south west London doesn't have any League side but is more rugby crazy. Thanks for the advise, any other thoughts you have on locations or what not?

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, njndirish said:

I can go through it at a later time, but there are a few modifications that could be made based upon American history that would have driven the teams to be more in your industrial cities rather than their suburbs (ex Elkhart United would have been situated in South Bend when they were founded)

Overall top notch work though.

But also I'm taking any ideas on local cultural of the different areas and regions since I only am an expect in the Great Lakes region. I tried to divide based on culture as much as possible but some times that get burly. Ie west Virginia being in the great lakes over the south.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, rodrigo363 said:

I really like the idea of the project and I'm sure I'm going to try it. Will you create a cup for the champions of the leagues to play against each other? Because it would be very interesting.

Thank you very much for your great work.

If you play with all the files loaded you should have the american champions league as a comp, It is like the European champions league, also there is an euproa league comp too. the info for it is on the southwest file. Also there are a few super cups.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Here are some of my ideas

I plan to have fictional players added to the Clubs, they will have dynamic careers simed like in the real world. (ie if Long Beach Town has a 18 year CB in Fm21 then he will be a 19 CB in Fm 22)

I plan to have a similar thing with Coaches with those at Top Clubs having a full history from there Playing days to coaching careers. I will set up some rivals like you see in the real world. I also plan to add to my google sheet a beta form of coaching trees, like in basketball. with the effect being that they may play in the same formation, same style, or have something as a brotherly rivalry.

I want to add referee to the leagues too, I hope to have around 400 added to the game with the top 40 being used for the USCL and AL.

I will try to have better names for the derbies based on what people tell me about the area. I also plan to give the bigger derbies a win lost record too.

I will try to make some Club visions so that the different Clubs feel like they have different Goals.

I want to make a system for dynamic rankings for the Clubs so that their Rep and tier moves up and down like in the real world. Ie how some people still see AC Milan as a Big Club whereas others see it more as a Sleeping Giant.

I will add about 1000 More Cities to the database so that Regens will be pulled from local Area.

I have to make some Changes to the Kits but I plan to have about 100 Clubs change there kits each season.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Hey, How did you get it so that the youth intake day was in march and not in June? Every time I create a new setup in the USA and set the calendar to match Europe, my intake day is always the day after the preseason begins

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, jcp1417 said:

Hey, How did you get it so that the youth intake day was in march and not in June? Every time I create a new setup in the USA and set the calendar to match Europe, my intake day is always the day after the preseason begins

 

Soo I Cheated, The Nations are not actually the Usa and Canada in the game fields but 8 carribean islands that had no leagues in the base game, so I just switch them into my regions. sorry if that did not help at all.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 06/10/2020 at 20:46, PostMovieCam said:

Here are some of my ideas

I plan to have fictional players added to the Clubs, they will have dynamic careers simed like in the real world. (ie if Long Beach Town has a 18 year CB in Fm21 then he will be a 19 CB in Fm 22)

I plan to have a similar thing with Coaches with those at Top Clubs having a full history from there Playing days to coaching careers. I will set up some rivals like you see in the real world. I also plan to add to my google sheet a beta form of coaching trees, like in basketball. with the effect being that they may play in the same formation, same style, or have something as a brotherly rivalry.

I want to add referee to the leagues too, I hope to have around 400 added to the game with the top 40 being used for the USCL and AL.

I will try to have better names for the derbies based on what people tell me about the area. I also plan to give the bigger derbies a win lost record too.

I will try to make some Club visions so that the different Clubs feel like they have different Goals.

I want to make a system for dynamic rankings for the Clubs so that their Rep and tier moves up and down like in the real world. Ie how some people still see AC Milan as a Big Club whereas others see it more as a Sleeping Giant.

I will add about 1000 More Cities to the database so that Regens will be pulled from local Area.

I have to make some Changes to the Kits but I plan to have about 100 Clubs change there kits each season.

You might want to test this with just a few cities first. I tried doing the same thing in FM19 but found that there were no regens ever from the newly created cities. 

I posted it into the bugs forum but I don't know if it was ever fixed.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...