Celtic- SPL or Sky Bet hampionship

I would love to play as Celtic i love their kit love their history and i like their squad

I have played as them before in the championship and won the Prem in 2 or 3 seasons and it gets boring once i have one it once, however i think the money and abllity to attract any player you want also make you question yourself a bit as to the difficulty level.

I have played SPL a Couple of times once with ICT and another with Dundee and both times i was challenging for the title in my first season so playing as Celtic would be pointless, however the challenge would be winning the Champions league with much smaller budget, ability to attract players and keeping hold of your stars

But i am also weighing up doing another Celtic in England save but setting myself strict restrictions like not paying over a certain wage and only buying 'Celtic' type players mainly Irish and Scottish 

England gives you the better competition but the money and pull of players do spoil it for me slightly, 

Anyone win the Champions league in Spl

Which is the harder Challenge?

Edited by Bilbaoboy

Won the CL with Rangers back in fm12 If I remember correctly, Why not start off in third tier of scottish leagues, also had a very fun Queens Park save also on FM12 .

As for sticking Celtic in England, each to his own but for me would just be to unrealistic 

Winning the UCL with a Scottish club is a very big achievement. Bravo to those who can do that.

I would say that is a massive challenge which could take a lot of years. How many seasons did it take you @ray27??

Also, Celtic in the championship etc… that’s up to you mate.

That particular save springs to mind because around 3 seasons in I had a decent yth intake, it was 5 years later when the CL ws won so around 8 seasons, 4 members of that yth intake were first team regulars, have not had a comparable intake in any version since

• 3 weeks later...

I put both Celtic and Rangers in the League One(so they can compete in the FA Cup and League Cup), both clubs got promoted to the Championship but it looks like only Celtic is strong enough to get out of that division.