something funky happened to my FM save/profile help?

Hey guys so I have been using fm never had issues at all for years! last week I seen on "Scout" the better crowd sounds download and figured id like to give it a try. Followed instructions etc did it perfect. and when I get to the club page when you get the job my manager face is either blue or white ghost like

and the board room is all different colors 

I have provided a picture. This is the only thing I changed and I did save those 3 original files and once I saw this deleted the new files from scout and still this happens. 

Hoping its a fix or maybe its a virus but it did have good comments/reviews everything else works normal just these two very in your face anomalies 

Screenshot (1052).png

Thank you for the quick advice ! I do not know where to find the cache folder and preference folders ? is it on your disk or in documents. I have to remember the 3 add ons ! but I did remove them after this happened and put the old ones back and re started football manager with the old files. and this still came up. So the add on wasn't via editor was sounds put into the (Local Disk -C /Program Files/Common/Football Manger 20/DATA/Simatch/Events.

the file I put in there is called better match sounds the original was "match sounds" I put the new one in there this happened so I removed it (Better match sounds) and put in the first one "Match sounds" there was two other files before this I switched also it wanted a total of 3 removed so I saved all three in case something like this happened. I shut it down and went back and put all the original files in correct place. re started to this.  

I have added two screenshots of both folders these three items belonged to 

16 hours ago, FrazT said:

Clear out the cache and preferences folders and start again without the add on file.

Screenshot (1097).png

Screenshot (1098).png

Remove those add-ons, Open your game, go to Preference-Interface Clear Cache then check "Reload skin when confirming changes in preference" then tap Reload skin from right bottom. Restart the game. 

2 hours ago, Sourav B said:

Remove those add-ons, Open your game, go to Preference-Interface Clear Cache then check "Reload skin when confirming changes in preference" then tap Reload skin from right bottom. Restart the game. 

did all that ! and removed the old files ! I think I may need to remove the whole game then re install fresh. seems like a virus maybe. makes no sense

Just now, Muttley84 said:

@Gross_Ballon try this

sadly did both of these and still the same issue! since day one ive never had an issue till I tried this !! its beyond brutal but its not game breaking but most likely will just re install the whole game and start over. ty tho :)