PLEASE add this function back to the game!

Amunt

In the last few games of FM, I don't remember if it was removed in FM19 or FM18, but you were able to make your U19-players available to the Reserve-team. You could for example select all players in the U19-team(right clicking) and in the drop-down menu select Squad -> Available for Valencia B -> 90 minutes. This way, players that did really well with the youth-team could be selected by the Reserve-team Manager. You can still select the players in the main squad and make them available for the Reserves, but not the U19-players for some reason.

The system is different from the system in England. In Spain the Reserve-teams is actually a separate club under "Affiliates". That means, hypothetically, if FC Barcelona would be relegated they would play against Real Madrid Castilla if they qualified from Segunda B(Divison 3). The point is, if Valencia B play in Segunda Division - I can have my youngsters in the U19-team with great youth coaches etc, and if the manager of Valencia B wants to he can give a youngster the chance in the Second Division in Spain, which obviously is great for the players development.

As the reserve teams is somewhat separated, they have their own Coaches and often bad ones and thats why you never want to move your Youngsters down there unless you absolutely must when they turn 19. This was great function so why did you remove it? Can you please add it back to the game? So we can make our U19-players available for the Reserve-manager without moving the player to the reserves.

Here is another example that happened just now, away against Zaragoza. A 92:minute 1-2 goal by Kang-In Lee. Here the color, logically if it has with the kits to do with like it seems, is blue+white.

zaragoza.png

• 2 months later...