[FM20] - Gemini '20 Skin

wkdsoul

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, werewolfduke said:

My v.08 skin is not showing the stadiums in the designated stadium area in the skin. Rather it shows the stadiums in the middle. Please help to fix this.

do you have the right pack.   Stdium backgrounds & min stadium backgrounds. 

OP UPDATED - VERSION 10 OUT NOW FOR DOWNLOAD

• New Manager Home
  • New Player Overview
  • New Player Selectors
  • New Attribute Selector (Boxes/No Boxes & Hidden Stats)
  • New General Club Page

528504721_FootballManager202002_10_202014_44_55.thumb.png.fba1376c61d47fd49071f621f10bf635.png 1583441609_FootballManager202004_10_202021_44_37.thumb.png.4a38260ea28e8ec7fbe2d95a2b3c70f7.png 2115485151_FootballManager202004_10_202021_44_35.thumb.png.03ed40a8713edc856e368bd1a3b2bce5.png

436056597_FootballManager202002_10_202014_45_35.thumb.png.3a2c723117b8ae824165665ad10293ca.png 1346731355_FootballManager202002_10_202014_46_16.thumb.png.c8f18715138fe44d388814b9829b20a4.png

1. Match\match team stats ibh bottom - add this line  to the section below.

<list id="viws">
      <record id="msvw">
        <record id="view">
                  <record id="Pshp" disabled="true" hidden="false"/> <!-- picked pos disabled status stops it being clicked-->
          <record id="PsnC" width="50"/>
          <record id="Pcar" width="50"/>
          <record id="Pnam" format="[%person#1-initial_surname]" info_popup_enabled="true"/>

2. which bit? screenshot? 

Sorry mate but for some reason I cant take screenshots but trying.

Anyway, for example, the fitness test news prior to the match, when a player is capable or fit, its shows as red instead of green. Same with team talks, when the team inspired etc, it highlights as red instead of green. It confuses me. Hope you know what I mean, i'll get a screenie when I can

8 minutes ago, parsdaft1982 said:

Sorry mate but for some reason I cant take screenshots but trying.

Anyway, for example, the fitness test news prior to the match, when a player is capable or fit, its shows as red instead of green. Same with team talks, when the team inspired etc, it highlights as red instead of green. It confuses me. Hope you know what I mean, i'll get a screenie when I can

sounds like it 'll be in  the settings file.  i'll have a look

Great skin as I said before!

But I have two issues with V10. The Match In between highlights panels seem to be much too transparent for me.

Is there a way to make it less transparent?

The other problem is that the notifications (goals, yellow cards etc.) do not appear during the 3 D matches anymore.

Thx in advance!

5 hours ago, kingofpain said:

Great skin as I said before!

But I have two issues with V10. The Match In between highlights panels seem to be much too transparent for me.

Is there a way to make it less transparent?

The other problem is that the notifications (goals, yellow cards etc.) do not appear during the 3 D matches anymore.

Thx in advance!

1. Yes - Fixed

2. Yes - Fixed

1750907208_FootballManager202004_10_202015_20_41.thumb.png.b69cb2f0048d36f959c46f8f7cd216c9.png

4 minutes ago, canry said:

the new one looks more complicated to me

Might keep the old one, easier to make into low res versions for the masses.

or release both if/when i get bored of em. 

While i like your skin i am not a fan of the 3D screen . My personal opinion of course but find the bottom footing commentary bar way to big and intrusive into the screen . Personally prefer the whole game to be shown rather than header and footer bars . Why buy a 32 inch screen if you can only see 20 inches of it if you get my meaning . I tried to fiddle around with Hide feature preference that was in FM17 where everything was hidden until your moved your mouse to the top which was a great feature but alas they removed it for some reason . I copied it over to FM19 when i was playing that and did get it to show in preferences but could not find the commands to get it to work in the 3D game ..... Anyways good work as usual and i will have a look this weekend

Hi, @wkdsoul

great job, again! But there are still two problems with my skin:

1.) All my changes in the Manager Home are still switching to different tabs after pressing "Continue" like my try of the skin in August (see page 2 in this thread)

2.) I would like to have the players sorted by position like in this picture of you: Players sorted by position

within my matches, there are only the numbers, so my players are mixed between the positions (striker after defender and so on).

Thank you in advance! :)

Edited by Dariox

2 hours ago, Dariox said:

Hi, @wkdsoul

great job, again! But there are still two problems with my skin:

1.) All my changes in the Manager Home are still switching to different tabs after pressing "Continue" like my try of the skin in August (see page 2 in this thread)

2.) I would like to have the players sorted by position like in this picture of you: Players sorted by position

within my matches, there are only the numbers, so my players are mixed between the positions (striker after defender and so on).

Thank you in advance! :)

File updated.  just redownload and install. 

vor 2 Stunden schrieb wkdsoul:

File updated.  just redownload and install. 

Not it´s completely destroyed within the match :(

Click

starting eleven and substitute are mixed and I still don´t have the positions on my screen (the the marked box); in your picture I´d posted before, there are buttons like "GK", "DR", "DCR" and so on :)

Edited by Dariox