Urotsukidojis Original Smog Won ECL EPL LC With Chelsea 4231

Hi this is my 4-2-3-1. It will definately win you the league with a big team, and greatly overperform with small team.

I have tested it with Blackburn. As I have been tweaking throughout the season i lost the first 4 games (i started with 3 amc). But once id got it right i went on a 8 game winning streak and im now 2nd.

The formation:

image.thumb.png.0f3958a4bdd17515a82b1b115339c00c.png

The tactic is high pressing gen gen. Slow short passing, overlapping fbs. Every box is ticked.

No more late equalizers, and its your team that gets penalties. 

As this is is Plug in there are no oi, team instructions. 

Also this is Plug in, I have used e-pusey def corners from steam that hardly conceded, and knaps long throw and att corner. 

Basically the only way the opponent scores is set pieces

27th August New tweak.

Tweaked Setpieces

Tweaked CM

Honestly the best 4231 you will ever try.

image.thumb.png.600240f62fd6b066be0aca7eb395c7d8.png

image.thumb.png.0321857e6e990eba7c393cbc6949fd31.png

NOW INSIDE FORWARDS BANGNG THEM IN

origifwd.fmf

Edited by Urotsukidoji

Hi. I have tried this tactic for a short while. Looks promising. 

A breath of fresh air amongst all of this year's extremely high tempo tactics which can drain your players especially while in LLM. 

Which position scores the most according to ur testing? According to my experience the IFs are chipping in more than Striker. 

33 minutes ago, Nabby1987 said:

Plugged this into a S2 Derby County save, bought really well so the team is decent but the start I had was a record of 1-2-6.

My table now in January. Beat Liverpool and drew with City.

image.thumb.png.80cfe8b7ebf133a7141ba4ff3942f732.png

image.png

Who scores the most goals for you?

my run in for the championship title. Only games i lost in 2nd half of season where to Utd and Villa in cups.

image.thumb.png.3f174cf787e8716591e350e6f362ccb4.png

Some players stats with 3 games left

image.thumb.png.cdc14e00dbff07087dc42349f6045c83.png

Some team stats with 3 games left

image.thumb.png.4591a891904acbc6e840b4e3a9487d7a.png

Tips: play inside forwards to cut inside on there stronger foot, or best yet ifwds that are strong with both feet.

Looking forward to try this out with my Marseille save!  :p

Been using your tweak of the TEA FOR ONE 4-2-3-1 in several saves before, with amazing results.

Took charge of Djurgården in Swedish top division (using TFO). Took them to both EL and UCL three times during the 3.5 years I was there, made a transfer profit around 65€, which is HUGE in that division throughout that period. 

22 hours ago, Urotsukidoji said:

made tweak to ss making him roaming. helps to unlock defences

Will do a triple retest with some Championship teams. 

EDIT - Tested another tactic in first half of season with Charlton, was pretty mediocre in lower mid table

Plugged this in and finished 8th with this run of results

image.thumb.png.02ebe6007f84098e6d20d1553aebad0a.png

Edited by Nabby1987

Triple holiday test with 3 Championship sides.

Brentford (predicted 4th) Swansea (predicted 15th) Barnsley (predicted 23rd)

Jan 1st - Brentford (4th), Swansea (1st), Barnsley (15th)

Recalled some loanees for Swansea, signed 4 loans for Barnsley

End of season as per below

image.thumb.png.f3de080b0f3ec3aeb05997747c23cb38.png

Well Urotsukidoji, I'm impressed. Currently with my Valencia save playing 14 games in La Liga, won 10, drew 3 and lost 1 (away at Barça, could live with that.)

I've scored 46 goals and conceded 12. The gameplay overall is sexy. 

In the CL i'm in a poule with Benfica, Lille and Manchester United. Played 5 games, won 4, drew 1. I've scored 20 goals and conceded 6. 

Absolutely smashing it with this tactic!

thanks Nocyinho88 im going to remove the tight marking tweak. I only tweaked it cuz im fed up of conceding setpieces. 

Thanks for testing the tactic Nabby.

Wierd tactic, can win 30 games in a row and lose at home to bournemouth after having 40 shots to there 1.

Final version defo.

I swear to god someone has been messing with my tactic during an online save, the guys a cheat. Ive looked through my tactic and things are changed.

IM SO SORRY

FINAL VERSION

Edited by Urotsukidoji

18 hours ago, Urotsukidoji said:

thanks Nocyinho88 im going to remove the tight marking tweak. I only tweaked it cuz im fed up of conceding setpieces. 

Thanks for testing the tactic Nabby.

Wierd tactic, can win 30 games in a row and lose at home to bournemouth after having 40 shots to there 1.

Have you tried setting all players who aren't in the wall for a freekick to man marking and same for corners except leave a player up field and two marking both posts?

I setup like this on every version and don't concede many at all

easiest to make too Nocysinho, cuz the entire pitch is covered, dont have to concentrate or focus on one are like i have wingers so i can play wide, i got 3 mids so i can play up middle.

Also its good in footballmanager to have someone everywhere on the pitch for goal kicks, wayward corners, headers, to chase a loose ball down the fastest, to pick up cleances. if i had a 12th man it would be dmc

Having good success as an established 1860 München in Bundesliga.

Playing nice football but do you change mentality?

been having more success dropping it to balanced/cautious to pull teams out.

if i leave on attacking i win 4-3, 3-2 and sometimes teams fight back to draw.

changing mentality during matches have helped me become a force. Especially in europe

On 06/08/2020 at 23:41, Vspec1 said:

Having good success as an established 1860 München in Bundesliga.

Playing nice football but do you change mentality?

been having more success dropping it to balanced/cautious to pull teams out.

if i leave on attacking i win 4-3, 3-2 and sometimes teams fight back to draw.

changing mentality during matches have helped me become a force. Especially in europe

How exactly do you set it? Based on Home Away match? Or the pre-match odds? Or only change during the game depending upon match situation/ opponent's strategy?

8 hours ago, omrgul said:

How exactly do you set it? Based on Home Away match? Or the pre-match odds? Or only change during the game depending upon match situation/ opponent's strategy?

Usually how the play develops. If the opponent has few shots and i lead 1-0 without big chances i change to cautious.

i notice i struggle to acheive expectations when Im favourite. But it could be that the games get more even bc my team isnt really better than the opponent.

i also try to experiment with «get stuck in», as i hate being Man U of the 90’s bullying minnows.

but haven’t had much success, just seems to give opponent more CCCs

OK Smogfart these are my results so far with an arsenal save. I bought Correa and Kluivert.

image.thumb.png.dfe6144457f903f1406159fbe2056f86.png

I decided to release the tweak now so i can share it and because I know it will keep winning. And I know why.

AMC banging them in

IFWds performing better 

Changed BBM because i saw it needed improving.

I have spent all night testing this tactic.

I AM NEVER GOING TO LOSE

CORNER ATT - By Me, Honestly you could throw any rubbish together with this tactic and still win

Throw ins - Knap

DEF CORNER - by e-pusey found on steam

Freekicks - Thank you who told me to stick a tall defender on the end of the wall! Mission accomplished,

IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY THIS IS THE BEST 4231 FOR FM20 THEN IM GOING TO HAVE TO POST MORE RESULTS....

WATCH THIS SPACE

Edited by Urotsukidoji
might have been wrong tactic

On 23/08/2020 at 17:25, Urotsukidoji said:

OK Smogfart these are my results so far with an arsenal save. I bought Correa and Kluivert.

image.thumb.png.dfe6144457f903f1406159fbe2056f86.png

I decided to release the tweak now so i can share it and because I know it will keep winning. And I know why.

AMC banging them in

IFWds performing better 

Changed BBM because i saw it needed improving.

I have spent all night testing this tactic.

I AM NEVER GOING TO LOSE

CORNER ATT - By Me, Honestly you could throw any rubbish together with this tactic and still win

Throw ins - Knap

DEF CORNER - by e-pusey found on steam

Freekicks - Thank you who told me to stick a tall defender on the end of the wall! Mission accomplished,

IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY THIS IS THE BEST 4231 FOR FM20 THEN IM GOING TO HAVE TO POST MORE RESULTS....

WATCH THIS SPACE

URo423!.fmf 46.42 kB · 42 downloads

giving this a whirl now