Feeder Club - Only Domestic Showing

Currently doing a Sunderland save and I already have 4 affiliate clubs 2 foreign feeders and 2 who are only domestic for friendlies. I’m looking to add another but only English sides are appearing when the board let me choose. Can anyone explain why that is? Thanks

It usually depends on the reason you're giving the board for getting another affiliate. Also remember that foreign players will struggle to get work permits after Brexit in most cases, unless they're already high quality or you get a change to the work permit requirements, so they're less likely to be after non-UK youth players (and since EU and non-EU players will be under the same work permits most of the time, they also won't be up for getting a foreign affiliate for the purposes of getting non-EU players EU citizenship).

This will depend on the option you selected when you asked for a new affiliate. If you select ‘Team to increase our profile and another nation’ or ‘Team to increase our scouting range’ you will have the foreign clubs option. If you selected ‘team to send players out on loan’ or the fourth option, then only domestic clubs will appear.